• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Pie 9.0] SyberiaOS for Lithium

Search This thread

Wmateria

Oct 13, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
For some reason on 2.8 my phone emits a loud feedback noise when someone calls me via Mesenger. I was on Lineage OS 15.1 before the upgrade. When putting on headphones the feedback noise diminishes.

O1eg

Feb 17, 2014
Yekaterinburg
In an August update, Google fixed a vulnerability in bluetooth
the Protocol(or somewhere near there)))
Updated at home Syberia 2.8. Today, faced with the problem that the headphones at LDAC
refuse to connect... AptX is fine. Rolled back to July
firmware-everything works...
(ru) В августовском обновлении Google исправила уязвимость в bluetooth
протоколе(или где то там рядом)))
Обновил у себя на Syberia 2.8. Сегодня столкнулся с проблемой, что наушники по LDAC
отказываются подключаться... По AptX всё нормально. Откатился на июльскую
прошивку - всё работает...

Reactions: hatbo

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
For some reason on 2.8 my phone emits a loud feedback noise when someone calls me via Mesenger. I was on Lineage OS 15.1 before the upgrade. When putting on headphones the feedback noise diminishes.

In an August update, Google fixed a vulnerability in bluetooth
the Protocol(or somewhere near there)))
Updated at home Syberia 2.8. Today, faced with the problem that the headphones at LDAC
refuse to connect... AptX is fine. Rolled back to July
firmware-everything works...
(ru) В августовском обновлении Google исправила уязвимость в bluetooth
протоколе(или где то там рядом)))
Обновил у себя на Syberia 2.8. Сегодня столкнулся с проблемой, что наушники по LDAC
отказываются подключаться... По AptX всё нормально. Откатился на июльскую
прошивку - всё работает...

Try this build. There have been a few updates to the audio HAL which will hopefully fix your issues.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962574176

O1eg

Feb 17, 2014
Yekaterinburg
Good day everyone! ;)
In version syberia_lithium-v2.8-20190901-1453 has a built-in video/audio recorder.
In the Assembly syberia_lithium-v2.9-20190907-1244 it anymore (I have not started...)
And, in the last build, you can not switch the "screenshots" button to remove not the entire screen, but the selected area...
(ru) Всем - доброго дня!
В версии syberia_lithium-v2.8-20190901-1453 появился встроенный видео/аудио рекордер.
В сборке syberia_lithium-v2.9-20190907-1244 его уже нет (у меня - не запускается...)
И, в последней сборке, нельзя переключить кнопку "скриншотов" на снятие не всего экрана, а выделенной области...

Spider84

Mar 6, 2007
Omsk
spider.vc
In the Assembly syberia_lithium-v2.9-20190907-1244 it anymore (I have not started...)
I think you want to say: it haven't anymore. (I could not launch him)

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

When phone is powered up and booting process is going after some time phone asking me to enter graphical key to continue boot. Can I enter this code once and make phone do not ask it every time on boot?

dimmacus

Oct 2, 2019
This firmware is cool, but i have problems with usb audio, it isn't work. Haw i make fix this, in droid 8 usb audio work very well. Please, help me. I like this one android 9, and i wont listen my fiio with connect ucb-c.

Inkypen

Aug 19, 2018
London
Hi everyone, have some sad news for you. This build has the September security update merged, and there doesn't seem to be any more activity on the Pie branches after this, as the ROM devs have moved to Android 10 now. This is quite likely going to be the last Syberia Pie build and so far my efforts to port Syberia 10 have failed, as the ROM seems to be heavily optimised for SD845 devices leaving our poor SD821 out in the syberian cold.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962609440

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this port. Whether it was a donation, a bug report, feedback or even just a word of thanks I appreciate all of you taking the time to get in touch with me. See you around the forums :good:

Nov 8, 2015
Darmstadt
Hi everyone, have some sad news for you. This build has the September security update merged, and there doesn't seem to be any more activity on the Pie branches after this, as the ROM devs have moved to Android 10 now. This is quite likely going to be the last Syberia Pie build and so far my efforts to port Syberia 10 have failed, as the ROM seems to be heavily optimised for SD845 devices leaving our poor SD821 out in the syberian cold.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962609440

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this port. Whether it was a donation, a bug report, feedback or even just a word of thanks I appreciate all of you taking the time to get in touch with me. See you around the forums :good:

Thanks for all your support. Bad that it is not continued, now since I have build the automatic Rom updater... :D :eek:

Top Liked Posts