* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
"LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit."
- BLuetooth (A2DP, aptX, Calls)
- Audio (with sound amplifier too)
- Video Playback
- FM Radio
What's not working:
- Download the zip(s)
- Install a compatible Recovery (TWRP 3.2 recovery recommended)
- Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash LineageOS
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon http://opengapps.org/
- nikith290 builds: G.Drive
- vm03 builds: https://vasy.ru/LineageOS-16/marmite/ | POST with addithional info
- Additional: Recovery | Bootloader (G.Drive)
- ROM: https://github.com/LineageOS
- Device Tree: DevelopedInside
- Kernel: Developed Inside
- Vendor: DevelopedInside
Screenshoots and main post on 4PDA.
If you reporting a bug - please, attach system logs (aka logcat) and kernel logs (dmesg). If system crash randomly, check tombstone logs and console-rampoos.
Android Version: 9.0 Pie
Kernel version: 3.18.120
Based On: LineageOS
Lats Updated: 14.04.2019