Please for hh_clamor_repartition.zipMy installation steps:
0. Revert your system repartition size from 1.5GB to stock 1GB (if you are using hh_clamor_repartition.zip)
1. Flash: TWRP twrp-3.3.1-2.0GB-HH.zip (fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-2.0GB-HH.img)
2. Resize system partition to 2GB in TWRP: hh_repartition+to+2go.zip
3. Flash: PixelExperience_Experimental_hammerhead-10.0-20191225-0720-UNOFFICIAL.zip
4. Flash: Magisk-v20.4-b39f4075(20302)
5. Flash: open_gapps-arm-10.0-nano-20200121-TEST.zip (Pixel Launcher 10 works)
6. Create a directory GoogleBoard\GBoard.apk with GBoard apk inside) and move it in TWRP to \System\Apps\
8. Sign in to your Google account and restore your backup or install other Google apps (Chrome, Maps etc)
What doesn't work....
2. Google Fit app
3. Google Wallpaper 10 beta (Styles & Wallpapers) but Google Wallpapers 9-5526574 beta works
4. Pixel Launcher (Notification dots) - "This feature is not available on this device"
i have tested this repartition to 2go
first backup internal memory
then format data and all partitions
back to stock twrp 220.127.116.11
flash hh-clamor-repartition to revert to stock partition and format all
then flash hh_repartition to 2go and go to advanced setting , open terminal and type modify
after the reboot instal twrp image 3.3.1 2GO https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261688236 and format all partitions
you are done and restore your internal memory , you can restore your backup
hh_repartition to 2go
there is a tread for this but i have not found @Clamor thank for his work
Still doesn't work
I'm quite happy with this rom, I've been using it for more than 2 weeks now, and I've found some tricks like how to make safety net work...
But I have a big problem, the phone when you least expect it, gets stuck, or asks me for the card's PIN... these 2 errors happen a lot more often than I would expect from a rom that is talked about so well...
I wanted to ask if anyone on the forum has a similar problem and has found a way to solve it?
Thank you all.
How to increase system 1GB to 1.5GB (assuming that you have unmodified partitions): NOTE: You need to increase /system partition in order to install any pie ROM with Gapps. 1. Flash twrp-3.3.1-HH-hammerhead.img 2. Open terminal (TWRP -> Advanced -> Terminal) 3. Type hh_repart -m 4. Wait until your phone reboots. How to revert everything: 1. Open terminal (TWRP -> Advanced -> Terminal) 2. Type hh_repart -r 3. Wait until your phone reboots. 4. Install original TWRP (3.3.1-0 at the current moment)