Oct 15, 2016
Cozumel
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download Here

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
2. Factory Reset
3. Advanced Wipe
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Data and Cache ONLY!! DO NOT WIPE INTERNAL STORAGE
5. Slide to clean
6. Flash the Rom (Incluyed Gapps
7. If you want to use Magisk or Mods after the first start, go to TWRP and flash
8. Enjoy!

Español

Code:
/*
 * Su Garantia ahora esta anulada.
 * No soy responsable de dispositivos brickeados, O Tarjetas MicroSd Dañadas,
 * Por favor:  Investigue si tiene alguna duda sobre las características incluidas en esta ROM
 * ¡Antes de flashearlo! Recuerde que Usted está eligiendo hacer éstas modificaciones,
 * Y sí me echas la culpa por cualquier daño, Me reiré de ti xD
 */
Mientras que nuestras ROM y Kernel´s se prueban antes de su lanzamiento para la estabilidad, para ayudar a prevenir cualquier problema importante. El uso de cualquier función Root, ROM o modificaciones, es bajo su propio riesgo . No nos hacemos responsables de los daños que puedan surgir o de las garantías anuladas al rootear un dispositivo, etc. ...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Descargar Rom

DywN3RR.png

Recomendamos Flashear en Limpio:
1. Ir al Recovery "Wipe"
2. Restablecer de Fabrica
3. Limpieza Avanzada
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Unicamente Data y Cache!! NO LIMPIES EL ALMACENAMIENTO INTERNO
5. Deslice para limpiar
6. Flashee la Rom (Gapps Incluidas)
7. Si desea Magisk o Mods después del primer inicio dirijase a TWRP y flashee
8. Disfrute!

XDA:DevDB Information
Pixel, ROM for the Moto G6 Plus

Contributors
Miiiis, JSFrank
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android Pie, TWRP
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-30

Created 2019-01-30
Last Updated 2019-01-30

Lucas Auditore

Apr 19, 2015
Senador Guiomard

Code:
/*
 */
While our ROMs and kernels are tested prior to release for stability, to help prevent any major problems, the following is just a disclosure. Using any rooted features, ROMs or modifications, is at your own risk. We are not to be held responsible for any damages that may be encountered or any warranties voided by rooting a device etc...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download Here

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
2. Factory Reset
3. Advanced Wipe
5. Slide to clean
7. If you want to use Magisk or Mods after the first start, go to TWRP and flash
8. Enjoy!

Español

Code:
/*
 * Por favor:  Investigue si tiene alguna duda sobre las características incluidas en esta ROM
 * ¡Antes de flashearlo! Recuerde que Usted está eligiendo hacer éstas modificaciones,
 */
Mientras que nuestras ROM y Kernel´s se prueban antes de su lanzamiento para la estabilidad, para ayudar a prevenir cualquier problema importante. El uso de cualquier función Root, ROM o modificaciones, es bajo su propio riesgo . No nos hacemos responsables de los daños que puedan surgir o de las garantías anuladas al rootear un dispositivo, etc. ...

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Descargar Rom

DywN3RR.png

1. Ir al Recovery "Wipe"
3. Limpieza Avanzada
4. Dalvik/Art Cache, System, Unicamente Data y Cache!! NO LIMPIES EL ALMACENAMIENTO INTERNO
5. Deslice para limpiar
8. Disfrute!

Contributors
Miiiis, JSFrank

Version Information

Created 2019-01-30
Last Updated 2019-01-30

tem fotos dessa nova rom ?

LDMx96

Feb 20, 2019
Hey.
I liked the use of this ROM only downside for me where, the speakers where rather quiet when using this ROM and also I'd love a NAV Bar on this, I couldn't find a way to enable one so thinking there wasn't one.
However, the rest of it was fine.

JaggedPill

Jun 4, 2017
Everything fantastic on this ROM but the only thing that prevents me from using this as daily driver is lack of Jio Volte calling support. Lineage don't have it either. Requests on Lineage, Havoc, Telegram support were ignored. No problems. Happy with stock.

JSFrank

Nov 26, 2016
Mexico city
works very well!!!!!!
will there be new updates?

I want, but for some reason the new builds are having problems to boot (a bootlop), maybe cause PE change their sources to CAF instead AOSP. But inmediately I can build a full working PE for evert I release. But you always can check at my channel on telegram for AospExtended, Mokee, XenonHD, Havoc, Liquid and the roms from other devs like Bootleggers, AOSiP, kjOSP, POSP, PixysOS, crDroid and another Roma make specially for our phone :)

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Everything fantastic on this ROM but the only thing that prevents me from using this as daily driver is lack of Jio Volte calling support. Lineage don't have it either. Requests on Lineage, Havoc, Telegram support were ignored. No problems. Happy with stock.

I was looking for into the sources, and I find than JIO is added. I think something make it no works well, I need a log-gato for check

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Hey.
I liked the use of this ROM only downside for me where, the speakers where rather quiet when using this ROM and also I'd love a NAV Bar on this, I couldn't find a way to enable one so thinking there wasn't one.

I really want to get you a new build with all the work make with love (and so much coffe) on havoc-os like audio fixes, and the navbar enabled... But the project need a kernel and trees on CAF and I don't know (for now) how to make them... But when a new build are working I'll share with all of you :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    /*
     */

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Download Here

DywN3RR.png

Recommended Clean Flash:
    1. Go to Recovery "Wipe"
    2. Factory Reset
    3. Advanced Wipe
    5. Slide to clean
    8. Enjoy!

Español

Code:
    /*
     */

rfQlBVv.png

ROM - Descargar Rom

DywN3RR.png

1. Ir al Recovery "Wipe"
    3. Limpieza Avanzada
    5. Deslice para limpiar
    8. Disfrute!

Contributors
    Miiiis, JSFrank

Version Information

Created 2019-01-30
    Last Updated 2019-01-30
    works very well!!!!!!
    will there be new updates?

I want, but for some reason the new builds are having problems to boot (a bootlop), maybe cause PE change their sources to CAF instead AOSP. But inmediately I can build a full working PE for evert I release. But you always can check at my channel on telegram for AospExtended, Mokee, XenonHD, Havoc, Liquid and the roms from other devs like Bootleggers, AOSiP, kjOSP, POSP, PixysOS, crDroid and another Roma make specially for our phone :)

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

I was looking for into the sources, and I find than JIO is added. I think something make it no works well, I need a log-gato for check

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Hey.

I really want to get you a new build with all the work make with love (and so much coffe) on havoc-os like audio fixes, and the navbar enabled... But the project need a kernel and trees on CAF and I don't know (for now) how to make them... But when a new build are working I'll share with all of you :)
    I really like this rom but the moto gestures keeping crashing
    Please ensure you are flashing well, after it format data. If you don't do it somethings will crash.
    If perssit, put here the logcat please
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone