[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.0 Android 12 [hero2lte]

Search This thread

expressluke

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Galaxy S7 edge [hero2lte]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling because of Samsung's proprietary implementation not currently compatible with AOSP.
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Donate
Liked PixelExtended developer's work? Give them a beer
Liked ExpressLuke's work? Give me a coffee!

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel
ExpressLuke Telegram Group

mechul-1

Sep 29, 2020
After 10 days of use, there is no echo problem in this rom. Only a scratchy sound is heard in my ears at the first time, it is a small amount and it is not disturbing, the battery is very stable and I did not see any heating, only if pure black is added, it will be perfect...Thanks Luke.....

Last edited:

mechul-1

Sep 29, 2020
After 10 days of use, there is no echo problem in this rom. Only a scratchy sound is heard in my ears at the first time, it is a small amount and it is not disturbing, the battery is very stable and I did not see any heating, only if pure black is added, it will be perfect...Thanks Luke.....

Adofumo

May 19, 2017
Installed the Rom and great. I have also installed the Gcam and it does not go, it freezes, in case it helps.
Thanks for the rom.

mechul-1

Sep 29, 2020
footej camera 2 1.0.54 use....There are 4k recordings, everything is perfect....

crusiexx

Dec 1, 2019
Using a wifi connection for about a day or so will automatically disconnect and can no longer connect, you need to turn the system back on and reset the WIFI link

masoud.badri

Jan 26, 2016
Will this ROM sync with a Samsung smartwatch?
I tested many ROMs
But Samsung wearable software does not pair with the clock
plz help me
my watch: watch4 classic

juanpablo6206

May 24, 2022
¿Tiene soporte para ant+?

Mod translation via GT: Do you have support for ant+?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueS7edge

May 30, 2022
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia Z1
Couple of things I noticed:
Accidentally put my wifi password in wrong while setting the phone up and instead of telling me that it was wrong it just kept trying to connect. This went on until I skipped that step and put the password in again from the settings.

When I went to the "finish setup" notification and decided to add some more fingerprints, none of the new ones worked. Only the one that I added on setup did. This was fixed by deleting them and adding them back from the settings menu.

Another thing that I noticed is that I set the phone to spanish, but for some reason the SnowHouse menu is still in english.

Lastly, I tried calling a friend of mine, and both of us heard eachother with a sort of "robotic" filter. I don't know what this could be caused by but it's not because of my network since it works fine on my main phone. (EDIT: It just happened the first time, now the calls sound normal). And also, the screen does not wake up when I remove the phone from my ear, so I have to press the power button for it to do so.

I should mention that these are all minor things and aside from them, this port made me consider using the S7 edge as a main phone once I get a new display for it, mainly because of how well it runs and how good the battery life is (and also the fact that it has been a dream of mine to own an S7 edge and combined with how "cozy" stock andoid feels, I just can't help but be excited for when the new display arrives).

Great job, expressluke!

Last edited:

kikusz

Jan 3, 2013
do voip calls work? anyone tested that? discord...whatsapp...facebook messenger?
and how about phone calls?
Because I'm on android9 without any issues whatsoever
every later rom I tried always had problems with calls...either regular phone calls too low...not working through bluetooth/headphones or calls through internet apps
it's a phone and like I've mentioned before...if phone calls don't work proper it's useless to me as a daily
has anyone tested these?!?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We waiting for a new version. ☺️

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Galaxy S7 edge [hero2lte]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling because of Samsung's proprietary implementation not currently compatible with AOSP.
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked PixelExtended developer's work? Give them a beer
    Liked ExpressLuke's work? Give me a coffee!

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel
    ExpressLuke Telegram Group

Couple of things I noticed:
    Accidentally put my wifi password in wrong while setting the phone up and instead of telling me that it was wrong it just kept trying to connect. This went on until I skipped that step and put the password in again from the settings.

When I went to the "finish setup" notification and decided to add some more fingerprints, none of the new ones worked. Only the one that I added on setup did. This was fixed by deleting them and adding them back from the settings menu.

Another thing that I noticed is that I set the phone to spanish, but for some reason the SnowHouse menu is still in english.

Lastly, I tried calling a friend of mine, and both of us heard eachother with a sort of "robotic" filter. I don't know what this could be caused by but it's not because of my network since it works fine on my main phone. (EDIT: It just happened the first time, now the calls sound normal). And also, the screen does not wake up when I remove the phone from my ear, so I have to press the power button for it to do so.

I should mention that these are all minor things and aside from them, this port made me consider using the S7 edge as a main phone once I get a new display for it, mainly because of how well it runs and how good the battery life is (and also the fact that it has been a dream of mine to own an S7 edge and combined with how "cozy" stock andoid feels, I just can't help but be excited for when the new display arrives).

Great job, expressluke!
    "Limited connection"

wifi not working ...
    do voip calls work? anyone tested that? discord...whatsapp...facebook messenger?
    and how about phone calls?
    Because I'm on android9 without any issues whatsoever
    every later rom I tried always had problems with calls...either regular phone calls too low...not working through bluetooth/headphones or calls through internet apps
    it's a phone and like I've mentioned before...if phone calls don't work proper it's useless to me as a daily
    has anyone tested these?!?
    Normal calls do work (only thing I've tested), but they make both you and the person recieving the call sound as if you were using a robotic voice effect. Nothing that makes it unusable though.

EDIT: Scratch that, they sound normal now. I guess it was just a matter of the phone getting used to the new software.
    We waiting for a new version. ☺️