[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.1 Android 12 [Starlte/Star2lte/Crownlte][06.02.22] [Optional OSS Builds/SELinux Permissive Beta]

Search This thread

King081

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Starlte/Star2lte

What is this?

PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat

Based on Android 12

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Bluetooth

Known issues

Volte/VoWifi
Encryption
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment

Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature.

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

OSS and Non OSS are in the link below
Download from GDrive

Stay tuned

My Telegram Support Group

Last edited:

alphaprincej

Jul 3, 2016
pqhas4J.png

What is this?

PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat

Based on Android 12

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Bluetooth

Known issues

Volte/VoWifi
Encryption
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature.

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

Download from GDrive

Stay tuned

Please is the s9 snapdragon model supported? gm-960u?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pqhas4J.png

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?

Wi-Fi
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Bluetooth

Known issues

Volte/VoWifi
    Encryption
    You tell me

OSS and Non OSS are in the link below
    Download from GDrive

Stay tuned

V4.1 has been launched, the link is the same as the original post
    I see well I want to keep using v45 anyways great battery life
    ok, all devices are uploaded enjoy :)
    Just installed it. Everything seems to be good for now. Thank you for the build :D
    Also are we getting 4.1 soon or no more updates?