• Total voters
Search This thread

zhaoguoweidiyi

Dec 4, 2021
你是中国人吗?怎么没有看到你在中国的网站上发布你制作的ROM呢?这么好的ROM应该让所有人都拥有

vinydasilveira

Dec 23, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Nice work with this version, but it lacks interesting things like power button lock and status bar lock on lock screen. Also missing is an option to turn off the charging and notification led. Pixel launcher does not have the option to turn off the screen with double tap. MIUI camera would be cool, for the simple fact that it can shoot in real 4k 60fps and have real manual mode too. FOD is really bad. I think it's better to remove this option while it's not at least equal to MIUI. Face unlock isn't very good either, but it works. Apart from these things, the rom is great for daily use.

Fuqboi

Apr 4, 2018
Honor 5X
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
😭😭😭
Screenshot_2021-12-12-10-17-13-224_mark.via.jpg.jpg

jwhan

Nice work with this version, but it lacks interesting things like power button lock and status bar lock on lock screen.
Try to find them in "pixel's den" option at settings app.

missing is an option to turn off the charging and notification led.
Find it in battery option at settings app.

Now I'm focusing on Android 12 and I'm not on this rom. I'm not sure whether they exist so just check them by yourself.

Pixel launcher does not have the option to turn off the screen with double tap. MIUI camera would be cool, for the simple fact that it can shoot in real 4k 60fps and have real manual mode too. FOD is really bad. I think it's better to remove this option while it's not at least equal to MIUI. Face unlock isn't very good either, but it works. Apart from these things, the rom is great for daily use.
You've said that pixel launcher doesn't support double tap to sleep, so just use the custom launcher instead if you want. And the Gcam is most users' choice. Fod sucks... no wonder in that. As for the face unlock, I don't know how fast of face unlock on miui as I never use it.

kuoyitung

Dec 30, 2021
Ohh my god, nice rom for equuleus! :D
Can you support it for ursa (mi 8 EE)
I can surely test it.

rahul_verma

Jan 8, 2022
Hi i am having problem with mobile internet not working.

Found a fix apn profile was missing my guess the build has no apn profiles so they have to be added manualy apart from that and slow read of fingure print everthing else seems to be working very good rom Thank You

if you can also include xiaomi stock cam and recorder that records calls would be great then you dont need to root the device :)

Last edited:

rahul_verma

Jan 8, 2022
hi can you please help on how to disable google discover feed as the option is not there in the settings? Thank You

vinydasilveira

Dec 23, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 8 Pro
Try to find them in "pixel's den" option at settings app.

Find it in battery option at settings app.

Now I'm focusing on Android 12 and I'm not on this rom. I'm not sure whether they exist so just check them by yourself.

You've said that pixel launcher doesn't support double tap to sleep, so just use the custom launcher instead if you want. And the Gcam is most users' choice. Fod sucks... no wonder in that. As for the face unlock, I don't know how fast of face unlock on miui as I never use it.
And what about the A12 for the Mi 8 Pro? any news? If you need people to test, I'm available.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Btw highly recommend do a clean install if you switch from other rom.

10/10/2021 Changelog:
    Code:
    - Oct Patch merged
    - GamingMode: Option for disable menu overlay
    - GamingMode: opt-out performance profile support
    - NetworkTaffic: Force enable statusbar location for notch devices too
    - Add activity indicators to wifi icon
    - Fix 'W/libperfmgr: Failed to write to node: /dev/stune/top-app/schedtune.boost with value: 5, fd: -1'
    - Switch to the lineage kernel

21/11/2021 Changelog:
    Code:
    - Nov patch marged
    - Fix the safenet, it should pass by default
    - Final EOL update of PixelExtended A11
    likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Mi 8 pro [equuleus]

What is this?

PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), We are Combining Pixel Goodies with some essential features you were missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promise you stabilty and being feature-rich at the same time . TBH this ROM will keep it's Pixel' idea intact and won't be bloat with unwanted features .

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Fod works on some guys devices, I dont know whether it work for you.

you tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer
    Liked my work? Gift Aryan a beer

Last updated: 14/11/2021