[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][PixelExperience][Ten/10.0][dragon] -> 2019/03/05]

Search This thread

mrbubba999

Mar 28, 2010
Google Pixel C
I'm looking for a new ROM to use, however I now need to use Zoom for meetings, the ROM I did have installed would not allow me to use the camera. Does this one work ok with the camera now?
Any other issues that I should know about?

tabormeister

I'm looking for a new ROM to use, however I now need to use Zoom for meetings, the ROM I did have installed would not allow me to use the camera. Does this one work ok with the camera now?
Any other issues that I should know about?
Camera works great for a period of time, then it crashes until you restart. Maybe 30mins to an hour before restart needs to happen? Rom is smoooove though

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

ReVaNzz

Mar 16, 2016
Can we expect any update of the ROM at any time when the official gets updated too?

Chrome browser still crashing regardless position permission is blocked... :(

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

xiojason

Apr 13, 2011
Planet Gemini PDA
For my use, aside from the Chrome/Keyboard/location-permission problem, Hulu not working any longer (Widevine related, I believe), and that video in the browser generally does not work, I find this ROM to be very stable and incredibly useful. Hopefully those niggles will get taken care of, and hopefully we'll even see 11 on the Pixel C.
@tschmid, do you have a Patreon or accept monetary or other support elsewhere? I'd like to contribute to its continued development.

Last edited:

tschmid

Feb 17, 2013
For my use, aside from the Chrome/Keyboard/location-permission problem, Hulu not working any longer (Widevine related, I believe), and that video in the browser generally does not work, I find this ROM to be very stable and incredibly useful. Hopefully those niggles will get taken care of, and hopefully we'll even see 11 on the Pixel C.
@tschmid, do you have a Patreon or accept monetary or other support elsewhere? I'd like to contribute to its continued development.
Disable "Hardware-accelerated video decode" in chrome://flags/ .. this should still work to bypass video issues in Chrome.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk

mortysantiago

Mar 17, 2013
This has been such a great ROM, thank you for making my Pixel C feel modern.

Unfortunately it has succumbed to the half screed/dead screen issue. Was great while it lasted

ahalol

Nov 16, 2013
Hello tschmid, @tschmid

I hope everything is well with you.

I saw the neighboring lineage os just made a big progress on moving to android 11. Will you update this rom some time in the future too? I'm not urging but I really like this rom and would like to see its continuous development.

Last edited:
Reactions: lalala987

michie

Apr 15, 2007
Hasselt
New PE 11 build is up with latest fixes from @followmsi

Changes:
- Google Security updates -> December 2020 (Not yet included in PE 11)
- Switched to L3 Widevine
- Improvements for DRM service
- Fixed aptX codecs for Bluetooth.
- Fix for Camera
- Moved/Changed overlays for Android 11
- Patched framework/base to support microG

+ Switched to pixel 4 fingerprint
+ Lag fix

Gapps already included

bernardomarx

Dec 31, 2021
Finally managed to fix my recovery and install this awesome ROM. Definitely it brings new life to my very loved Pixel C!!

- YouTube (Vanced, root version) works fine with all resolutions.

- Netflix from APKmirror works well as well. Just install the apk (no dpi) file instead of the apkm.

- BUT, as soon as Chrome browser updates, it crashes every time I attempt to open it. Tried cleaning cache and data but doesn't work. No themes/overlays used on Chrome.
Latest version in Play Store is 86.0.4240.75

I will keep an eye and post any other issue/interesting thing worthy to keep in mind for other users.
Great job with the port and thank you again, tschmid. ???

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Btw, status icons (WiFi, battery, clock...) are not showing in home not home's pages. Maybe is something about my config or my Nova Launcher, but I was using it before with the same config backup and the icons where showing always except in full screen mode. ?
Any hint with this?

EDIT: Just found with a different wallpaper that the status icons are black but only on Home so, the got totally invisible when using a black/dark wallpaper.
Is there any way to change this?

How did you fixed your recovery?
I have the problem "remote unsupported command" with no recovery; only fastboot without full capacity.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Pixel C [dragon]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Known issues
    Encryption seems not work - and has not been tested. -> Pls do not encrypt your data partition yet.
    Keymaster -> If you set Pattern, PIN or Password the Screen unlock may not work correctly..
    Workaround for Pattern: On fresh boot you will need to wait a bit longer before you enter credentials..
    The waiting time is required on fresh boot only, the following unlocks are working normally.
    In case of problems pls use
    Update.ZIP_TWRP_flashable_pattern_pin_remover_V2.zip.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    DON'T FLASH VENDOR IMAGE, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Downloads.

New build is uploaded. Happy summer

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 2 XL mit Tapatalk
    PixelExperience_dragon-10.0-20200305-1405-UNOFFICIAL,zip (Drive Folder)

Changes:
    - Google security updates -> March 2020 (android-10.0.0_r31)
    - Added parameters for Hotspot 2.0
    - Kernel HACK for Wifi/Bluetooth MAC Address

- Latest PixelExperience changes for Android 10

The ROM does contain it's own vendor.img !

Enjoy
    New PE 11 build is up with latest fixes from @followmsi

Changes:
    - Google Security updates -> December 2020 (Not yet included in PE 11)
    - Switched to L3 Widevine
    - Improvements for DRM service
    - Fixed aptX codecs for Bluetooth.
    - Fix for Camera
    - Moved/Changed overlays for Android 11
    - Patched framework/base to support microG

+ Switched to pixel 4 fingerprint
    + Lag fix

Gapps already included

Today i upload a new build:

January patches.
    Hwcomposer from mokee.