[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][prague][9] LineageOS 16.0

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's not working :
  • You tell me
Instructions :
  • Download the latest build, gapps and nfc fix
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build, gapps and nfc fix
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS , ROM for the Huawei P8lite/P8 Lite

Contributors
DarkJoker360
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 16.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-11-17

Created 2020-11-17
Last Updated 2020-11-20

CoMiKe

Apr 9, 2010
Installed using Pretoriano80's TWRP but the pone doesn't boot past the warning screen.
Bootloops for me as well.

Installed the rom from TWRP after wiping system and formating data, to no avail.

EDIT: It finally worked for me after a couple of additional reboots, not sure why. Testing right now...

EDIT2: BLE works, even if I received a couple of error messages at the start, it managed to sync my Mi Band 3 with this ROM.

So, the steps that worked for me are:
- Install Haky86's TWRP v3.4.
- From TWRP, wipe system.
- Install Lineage OS + NFC Fix + OpenGApps v9.0 ARM64 Nano.
- Do normal wipe.
- Format /data.
- Reboot into system.
- If it reboots twice and gets into eRecovery, reboot normally again.

Last edited:

CoMiKe

Apr 9, 2010
So, today Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) doesn't work, I'm constantly receiving the "Bluetooth keeps stopping" error message.

Tried to reboot the phone, but it didn'help.

I will try to provide logs this afternoon after work.

aragorn2931

Jan 9, 2021
Hello everyone and thank you for the work you do, especially thanks to DarkJoker360 for this and the other Rom.
Can you help me please I installed the latest Rom on S2 with cyanogenmod :) it's been some time.
Latest Stock Rom: PRA-LX1 8.0.0.370 (C55)
I installed:
-TWRP_3.4.0-0-prague_DarkJoker360_20200801
-lineage-16.0-20210109-UNOFFICIAL-prague
-Nfc Fix LineageOS
-open_gapps-arm64-9.0-nano-20210110
After rebooting it stops on the home screen and after waiting it enters Huawei eRecovery.
I would like to install this Rom because I read that it is not possible (I have tried and confirmed) to use "sm set-force-adoptable true" in fact I get this "Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Adoptable storage not available on device with native FBE", this feature is only available from android 9 (https://source.android.com/security/encryption/file-based).
I would like to install apps on SD by any method (even Stock).
Can you help me solve this problem?

I uploaded some logs I don't know if they are fine.

Thanks again
Ps: sorry but I use goggle translate

Attachments

aragorn2931

Jan 9, 2021
Hi, are we flash LineageOS with normal TWRP, or with Lineage Recovery?
Hello
1 HAVE STOK
2 INSTALL WITH FASTBOOT lineage-16.0-20201119-recovery-prague.img
3 Wipe cache data system dalvik / art cache
4 INSTALL WITH FASTBOOT TWRP 3.2.1-0_Dil3mm 4
5 TWRP INSTALL lineage-16.0-20210109-UNOFFICIAL-prague
6 without exiting FAI -> wipe -> advanced -> system -> resize (DO NOT FORMAT THIS TIME!)
7 flash Nfc fix, Root addon, Google Apps
8 reboot

Used very little just to see that it was not possible to use Adoptable storage.
Problem I solved by returning to stok with Android 7.
Bay

ralphmalph4

May 14, 2020
2 INSTALL WITH FASTBOOT lineage-16.0-20201119-recovery-prague.img
3 Wipe cache data system dalvik / art cache
hi,

are you sure for this one ?
when booting on lineage-16.0-20201119-recovery-prague.img, there is no possibility to wipe

EDIT : I finally found the options.
ask for confirmation for data and system, not for cache so I don't know if it really wiped cache.
and no option for wiping dalvik

after all that, result : I'm stuck on "your device is booting now..."

only difference, I used TWRP_3.4.0-0-prague_DarkJoker360_20200801.img instead of Dil3mm4
I also tried with dil3mm4 : same result

Last edited:

piterconlai

May 23, 2014
Hello, when I try to pair an external bluetooth device, such as a scale or a smartwatch, the device is recognized by the mobile phone but I cannot pair it

the message "the bluetooth app keeps interrupting" appears

the bluetooth headphones are paired correctly

how could i solve?