[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][pyxis] LineageOS 18.1 - Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite [EOL]

Search This thread

Cheeegue

Feb 24, 2020
@Majkims
Oh yes, I overlooked that the color can be set there. But it still doesn't work. My most important application for communication is Conversations (XMPP/Jabber) and here it doesn't work either.

I meant the system-wide setting in System Preferences in my previous entry. I cannot set a color here.

@psychofaktory
I can' t set the color in the settings - the option is missing. However, the function itself seems to work, because in one case the diode flashes white - when I have missed a call. Unfortunately, only here. 😑
You can access the LED-settings throug the search funktion in settings menu.
I didn't find a way another to the LED-settings in this rom.

Cheeegue

Feb 24, 2020
@psychofaktory
Oh no, I seem to have to make a misunderstanding. I have the setting for LED of course, but you can't set the LED color there. But I remember some ROM, I think CrDroid 6.6, Android 10, where you could also set the color exactly there. Even for each application. But that is missing here (see picture).
LineageOS-Einstellungen.png

Hello,
The entire WIFI modem is not working.
I first was having trouble with the setup ('Android setup not responding') but it loaded eventually.
Now the WIFI is broken, if I try to enable it it shows it is enabled, but then I close the notification shade and reopen and the WIFI is still off. If I enable it in Settings the Settings app freezes, same with Hotspot. Bluetooth works fine.
I tried flashing persist.img (https://xdaforums.com/t/solved-wifi...talling-lineage-os-17-1.4202351/post-84201629) but it didn't work.
Can somebody help me with this?

unikool2000

Feb 28, 2012
I only see praise for this custom rom, which is the best. Question: Do banking and payment applications like PayPal work correctly?

DefyCM

Jun 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S4
Motorola Defy
Okay, thanks. I read the thread under 5.6 and many people found 5.5.2 more stable, and I couldn't install 5.6 in the first place. Then I found out it needs the Xiaomi Android 10 firmware so I will give it a try again.
Hi, i'm using LOS18.1 since 6 month as daily driver without any issue, battery life is 6 days w/o use, under normal circumstances ~2 days, enjoy A11

Reactions: Meisterchef

Zilkax

Jun 16, 2022
@ceracz thank you for the rom but i have question in messenger app any bubble chat while typing the keyboard freeze if i pressed (v. b ) it's random but if i opened the app itself there was no problems . and another question i can't give any app full screen permission
I have noticed the same issue with both versions of this ROM. It only exists when using bubbles for chatting. Can it be related to the fingerprint sensor as letter "V" seems to be directly on the same place? But overall, a great ROM that made my phone usable.

gbbz8

Jul 10, 2022
I installed this rom 2 days ago and it works incredible but the GPS just doesn't work. Google Maps (or other apps) aren't able too find me and I have everything activated. If I use GPS Test it takes a while but it ends up finding me and losing me after a few minutes. I installed NikGApps stock but the newer versions. Could that be the problem?

csanchis

Nov 21, 2010
Spain
I installed this rom 2 days ago and it works incredible but the GPS just doesn't work. Google Maps (or other apps) aren't able too find me and I have everything activated. If I use GPS Test it takes a while but it ends up finding me and losing me after a few minutes. I installed NikGApps stock but the newer versions. Could that be the problem?
Have you granted the necessary permissions?
I have no problem with the GPS for me everything works perfectly with the last update

mi9lite

Dec 31, 2019
Yes, I also think it's dead here. Unfortunately.

You can always check for updates (or other roms) here:

I don't know why its so dead on xda, but a lot of development moved to telegram.

Reactions: senseii

senseii

Jul 7, 2010
HTC Desire
Moto X
You can always check for updates (or other roms) here:

I don't know why its so dead on xda, but a lot of development moved to telegram.
Damn! Thanks for the link! Yeah seems to be way more action on Telegram for Mi 9 Lite than here... even @ceracz released a Lineage OS 19.1 RC on there already!

Cheeegue

Feb 24, 2020
In its developer's download link there is a newer version, instead of the previous one. It is the lineage-18.1-20220803-signed-pyxis. Has anyone installed this version and what are the experiences with it? Maybe in comparison with the "previous" one (lineage-18.1-20220413-signed-pyxis).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1200px-Lineage_OS_Logo.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:
    Device tree source code: https://github.com/SDM710-Development/android_device_xiaomi_pyxis
    Kernel source code: https://github.com/SDM710-Development/android_kernel_xiaomi_sdm710

Compatibility:
    Compatible with Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite / Xiaomi Mi CC9
    Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 11 firmware.

Downloads: https://mega.nz/folder/rXoS2KAA#ax9_pp5seIjrqyT7bigirw

Required firmware: V12.5.2.0.RFCMIXM

Gapps:
    Tested by NikGapps (20211018) available at download location but you can use any.

Additional features:
    • SafetyNet passes by default (Magisk not needed)
    • Fully featured MIUI camera v4.3 included
    • Anti-flicker (aka DC dimming)
    • Screen-off FOD
    Clean installation (if you are coming from MIUI or ROM different from this LineageOS):
    1. Reboot to recovery (TWRP recovery for Mi 9 Lite)
    2. Wipe system & vendor
    3. Install required firmware
    4. Install LineageOS package
    5. Install [optional] Gapps package
    6. Format data (with yes) (only if you are coming from MIUI)
    7. Wipe data & dalvik & cache
    8. Reboot
    Update (aka dirty flash) (if you have installed previous version from this thread):
    1. Reboot to recovery (TWRP recovery for Mi 9 Lite)
    2. Install LineageOS package (Gapps should be backed up and restored during flash)
    3. Install [optional] Gapps package (only if Gapps were not backed up and restored during previous step)
    4. Wipe dalvik & cache
    5. Reboot
    Important notes:
    Formatting data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage) is a must if MIUI was previously installed and device was encrypted.

Contributors:
    ceracz
    UIxDess

Special thanks:
    All LineageOS developers (for this famous ROM)
    czarsuperstar
    NaassomDourado
    and other famous devs from sdm710-dev group
    If Im installing the linage os freshly from stock MIUI, I just need to wipe the system and then install the Linage os package? Awesome work, I am glad to see this phone still supported :)
    Yes... and lineage 19 is on the way.
    Hey @ceracz just wondering if you are still active on XDA?
    I'm sorry for inactivity here because I mainly communicate on Telegram where are many Pyxis users. But I know that many people visit XDA first when they are looking for the custom ROMs for their devices.
    Some news:
    - I'm planning to release several los18.1 builds but only with security fixes
    - During last few days Pyxis was accepted as officially supported device by LineageOS org and it's development will continue with LineageOS 19.1 and I assume LineageOS 20 will be supported as well
    this rom is amazing. everything worksout of the box i dont see even the need for updates its perfect. thank you very much dev for your work.
    Hello, many thanks for the rom, but we need some screenshots.
    Before i try it, what are the bug´s?
    And camera works at 100%, with all funcionalities?
    Thanks in advance.
    Screenshots attached...
    Regarding bugs... Afaik none.

Camera works at 100%... For features see screenshots.