[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] LineageOS 17.1 for Wileyfox Swift 2/Plus/X (marmite)

Search This thread

sam tyler

Jul 28, 2011

sam tyler

Sorry if you are sow lazy to make a fresh clean install... 🤦‍♂️😂
Sorry you didn't understand the concept of 'dirty' flashing roms. and as the developer didn't state the new update had to to be installed as a fresh install. more fool you really. that's the whole Idea of updates, you install updates for your chosen ROM. but then again, why I'm I answering a fool? bye bye

ciobaneasca

Feb 15, 2014
Moscow

BeYkeRYkt

Changes:
- LineageOS upstream (February & March Security Patches)
- Updated Radio Blobs
- ZRAM increased to 1.5 GB
- Swappiness set on 100
- Little performance changes

The device is now unavailable. Most likely this is the last build.

ciobaneasca

Feb 15, 2014
Moscow

Changes:
- Updated Radio Blobs
- Swappiness set on 100

Support dirty flash? Update?
Orr...we have to install an clean flash?

Last edited:

Changes:
- Updated Radio Blobs
- Swappiness set on 100

Pity this will be the last one, it's a really good ROM and you're work is really appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20210326_182539.jpg
    IMG_20210326_182539.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 25

NotoriousNoob

Apr 2, 2021
Wileyfox Swift 2
Hello, I am a relative novice at installing ROM's and this is my first attempt with the Swift 2.

I have done a clean install of lineage-17.1-20210105-UNOFFICIAL-marmite using TWRP and everything worked, except that when I activated the screen lock (pattern) I got locked out. It's exactly the issue described here. I couldn't fix it, so I flashed a Swift 2+ (with lineage-17.1-20210129-UNOFFICIAL-marmite this time), but I got the same result: lockscreen loop.

I have then gone back to the Swift 2 and re-flashed the ROM (lineage-17.1-20210129-UNOFFICIAL-marmite, clean install). I am mostly at home these days (LOL) so the screen lock is not really something I need, but I would like to know if anyone has had the same problem, or if anyone has any idea how to fix it.

I have looked around a bit, but I haven't found a permanent solution.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I am a relative novice at installing ROM's and this is my first attempt with the Swift 2.

I have done a clean install of lineage-17.1-20210105-UNOFFICIAL-marmite using TWRP and everything worked, except that when I activated the screen lock (pattern) I got locked out. It's exactly the issue described here. I couldn't fix it, so I flashed a Swift 2+ (with lineage-17.1-20210129-UNOFFICIAL-marmite this time), but I got the same result: lockscreen loop.

I have then gone back to the Swift 2 and re-flashed the ROM (lineage-17.1-20210129-UNOFFICIAL-marmite, clean install). I am mostly at home these days (LOL) so the screen lock is not really something I need, but I would like to know if anyone has had the same problem, or if anyone has any idea how to fix it.

I have looked around a bit, but I haven't found a permanent solution.

Thanks in advance.
Hi never had this as an issue on swift2 been using one for 2 years now, perhaps you need to format your data partition next time you flash the rom.

Top Liked Posts