Thanks.Hey @_undead - first off: Thanks for keeping that ol boy alive!
I just installed lineage-18.1-20211016-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip with NikGapps (Core) via ADB sideload after a complete wipe:
Stuff is translated, apologies if they don't fit the english wording 1:1.
- I can still copy the camera-problem -> Screen goes black about 10-15secs after starting stock-camera.
- It is not possible to swap navigation-buttons (back and recent) while on-screen-buttons are deactivated.
- I get a warning from Trust that the vendor-patch is out of date and the build is signed with a public key?
- Couldn't test Mobile Data yet, as I have to find a SIM to use first
- As stated, I tried to implement a different fix for camera in the latest test build but it didn't do anything apparently.
- You can customize what hardware keys do in the settings. I will try to implement a "swap" button.
- Yes, ignore those. OP2 is pretty old and I didn't sign using a private key yet.
- Mobile data issue is gone, as confirmed by others.
All the test builds were enforcing.