• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][R]LineageOS 18.1 for OnePlus 2 | Android 11

Search This thread

f_lux

Nov 8, 2018
Thx a lot, guys! I'll give it a shot :giggle:

My installation only succeded with latest available TWRP-Recovery. LineageOS-Recovery was not able to install the latest ROM.

Last edited:

Jaiwantn

Apr 5, 2021
OnePlus 2
Did anyone experience, like phone suddenly switches off?? because I am experiencing this issue everyday, already undead told that testers did not face such issue.. am asking this question because to just verify, is there any hardware issue in my phone...am also going to verify this issue by installing another rom..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I checked the default dialer settings. also downloaded the Lineage dialer and set it default but nothing works.
    Finally, I have reflashed the ROM and this time i flashed OpenGapps-Nano. Now incoming and outgoing calls working absolutely fine. Maybe it was something with the dialer in the earlier GAPPS.
    But still VOLTE is not working. I have tried on Jio as well as on airtel. Tried on Sim 1 and Sim 2, but nothing works. Please can you guide me in this.
    Thank you for the support.
    how are you checking whether VoLTE is working or not, VoLTE icon is not visible at all in neither of the roms

Cheers
    Jai....
    in mobile network settings nothing named enhance 4G calling is there,
    I wonder whether u r using one plus 2 or any other phone.
    Sorry, My mistake. There is VOLTE. It is enabled.
    and i am using Oneplus 2.
    Just an update,
    Fixed most of the issues.
    Update will be out soon.
    bDM92Fq.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working
    • Boots
    • RIL
    • VoLTE
    • Wi-Fi
    • GPS
    • Hotspot
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Camera/Video Recording
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • Alert Slider
    • Screen-off Gestures

Known issues
    • Selinux Permissive
    • WFD

Installation Instructions
    • Download the build and reboot to recovery
    • Wipe system, data and cache
    • Install the ROM
    • Reboot

Notes:
    • For Gapps, flash Nikgapps, Omni or Macro recommended.
    • No support will be provided for above mentioned packages.
    • Stock LOS is the default kernel.

Reporting Bugs
    • You can grab logs via adb, any logcat reader app (matlog recommeded, now available on Play Store).
    • DO NOT report bugs if you are not running stock kernel/have any magisk modules or flashing any addon zip.

Downloads
    Click Here

Special Mentions
    • Akash Shetty
    • Wmbruckner
    • Schrodinger's cat
    • Sarthak
    • Pierre
    • rBen
    These guys helped by testing multiple builds and reporting with useful logs when needed.

• rBen for donating his OnePlus 2.
    • SGCMarkus for the help.
    • Abhishek Tiwari for the VoLTE fix.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][R]LineageOS 18.1 for OnePlus 2 | Android 11, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    _undead
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8994

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-10-09
    Last Updated 2021-06-01
    Pls develop more Android 11 (R) Roms For The
    Hi are there any news regarding this ?
    This would be super helpful. i'm using op2 as my main phone so i can't risk using the alpha :(

The primary server I was using is gone, so I am not able to build anything for OnePlus 2 as of now. Hence no updates. Will try to arrange one.
    The primary server I was using is gone, so I am not able to build anything for OnePlus 2 as of now. Hence no updates. Will try to arrange one.
    Hi ... what kind of server do you need ? Maybe I can help.
    Kind Regards
    Chris
    I was using the free 150€ coupon for Google cloud servers. If you need them I can reactivated and give you ssh access.
    That would be great! You can tag me in OP2 server and I will dm you. :)