• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][R]LineageOS 18.1 for OnePlus 2 | Android 11

Search This thread

Jaiwantn

Apr 5, 2021
OnePlus 2
Same here. The camera issue is nasty. No other option than to reboot the phone.

@_undead, I tried the latest build. In my case, the phone did not boot up at all. It was stuck on the lineage screen itself. I had to go back to previous build.

Even I am planning to downgrade to LOS17 unless these issues get fixed. If there is anything I can do to help fix this issue, lemme know.
The phone must boot, did you follow the procedures for installing, did u wipe dalvik/cache(sometimes wiping this will also help, for me it helped while flashing LOS 17.1)

raptor_712

Sep 12, 2021
OnePlus 2
The phone must boot, did you follow the procedures for installing, did u wipe dalvik/cache(sometimes wiping this will also help, for me it helped while flashing LOS 17.1)
Yes, I did. I was thinking of giving it an attempt again. But, there seems to be less point since the issues are still prevalent.

I was trying building the same on my local. But seems, oneplus2 support is revoked. I will gradually work my way out, but I am stuck here for now. Any ready pointers to move ahead will be really appreciated!

Code:
(base) $ breakfast oneplus2
In file included from build/make/core/config.mk:291:
In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:266:
build/make/core/product_config.mk:155: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "lineage_oneplus2".
20:18:40 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device oneplus2 not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Found repository: android_device_oneplus_oneplus2
Default revision: lineage-18.1
Checking branch info
Default revision lineage-18.1 not found in android_device_oneplus_oneplus2. Bailing.
Branches found:
cm-12.1
cm-13.0-old
cm-13.0
cm-14.0
cm-14.1
lineage-15.0
lineage-15.1
lineage-16.0
lineage-17.0
lineage-17.1
lineage-18.0
Use the ROOMSERVICE_BRANCHES environment variable to specify a list of fallback branches.
build/make/core/product_config.mk:155: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "lineage_oneplus2".
20:18:41 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_oneplus2'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Thanks

raptor_712

Sep 12, 2021
OnePlus 2
@ guys, camera not working properly, is there any place I can check the hardware logs? Checked dmesg, nothing suspicious there. Any place other where I can check for RCA ?

Thanks in advance!

_undead

Sep 26, 2012
Chandigarh
OnePlus 2
Xiaomi Poco F1
Since upgrading I seem to be getting a lot of those error messages here:
Code:
2021-08-16 10:58:00.506 1633-4968/? E/TcpSocketTracker: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
2021-08-16 10:58:00.506 1633-4968/? E/TcpSocketTracker: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Bad position 65640/408
        at java.nio.Buffer.position(Buffer.java:259)
        at java.nio.ByteBuffer.position(ByteBuffer.java:812)
2021-08-16 10:58:00.506 1633-4968/? E/TcpSocketTracker:     at com.android.networkstack.netlink.TcpSocketTracker.skipRemainingAttributesBytesAligned(TcpSocketTracker.java:427)
        at com.android.networkstack.netlink.TcpSocketTracker.parseSockInfo(TcpSocketTracker.java:312)
        at com.android.networkstack.netlink.TcpSocketTracker.pollSocketsInfo(TcpSocketTracker.java:245)
        at com.android.server.connectivity.NetworkMonitor$ValidatedState.processMessage(NetworkMonitor.java:1050)
        at android.net.networkstack.util.StateMachine$SmHandler.processMsg(StateMachine.java:992)
        at android.net.networkstack.util.StateMachine$SmHandler.handleMessage(StateMachine.java:809)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:223)
        at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:67)

Any idea what's causing this?
Should be fixed in the next build, proper kernel side fix is under testing and so far seems good.

_undead

Sep 26, 2012
Chandigarh
OnePlus 2
Xiaomi Poco F1
@ guys, camera not working properly, is there any place I can check the hardware logs? Checked dmesg, nothing suspicious there. Any place other where I can check for RCA ?

Thanks in advance!
Please share logs using Matlog with dmesg included.

Yes, I did. I was thinking of giving it an attempt again. But, there seems to be less point since the issues are still prevalent.

I was trying building the same on my local. But seems, oneplus2 support is revoked. I will gradually work my way out, but I am stuck here for now. Any ready pointers to move ahead will be really appreciated!

Code:
(base) $ breakfast oneplus2
20:18:40 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device oneplus2 not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Found repository: android_device_oneplus_oneplus2
Default revision: lineage-18.1
Checking branch info
Default revision lineage-18.1 not found in android_device_oneplus_oneplus2. Bailing.
Branches found:
cm-12.1
cm-13.0-old
cm-13.0
cm-14.0
cm-14.1
lineage-15.0
lineage-15.1
lineage-16.0
lineage-17.0
lineage-17.1
lineage-18.0
Use the ROOMSERVICE_BRANCHES environment variable to specify a list of fallback branches.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_oneplus2'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Thanks
Default revision lineage-18.1 not found in android_device_oneplus_oneplus2. Bailing........

does not exist
you must use 18.0 and not 18.1

Reactions: raptor_712

PhatUgly

Nov 13, 2008
Hi all,
as the official Lineage OS from aviraxp for our phones has been discontinued (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-lineageos-17-1-for-oneplus2-android-10.3969619/), I would like to upgrade to this version.

Has anyone made positive experience with simply dirty-flashing this over the official 17.1? Or is a clean install recommended.

If clean install is the way, what is your best practice to get the whole setup with apps etc. back up and running without starting from scratch?

Top Liked Posts

Thanks for your time in building for this device......
    sorry to mention this: the camera issue is still not yet resolved

anyone who tried this, pls confirm whether camera issue and mobile data issue is working fine for u or not?
    and btw @_undead.... u did not update the last updated date in that one...starting of this thread ( I don't know what to call that as...sorry)
    I can second this.
    Dirty-flashed the recommended build and the camera-issue persists.
    (still can't test mobile data tho)
    So, I've uploaded another build with an attempt to fix camera, which may or may not help. It works just fine for me, I used to have rare crashes while using the default camera and seems like they're gone, but that's just me and I don't daily drive the phone. Oh and this build also includes fingerprint enrollment fix.

Do let me know if it made any improvements to the situation!

ZIP Name: lineage-18.1-20211012-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip
    Hey @_undead - first off: Thanks for keeping that ol boy alive!
    Great work!

I just installed lineage-18.1-20211016-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip with NikGapps (Core) via ADB sideload after a complete wipe:
    • I can still copy the camera-problem -> Screen goes black about 10-15secs after starting stock-camera.
    • It is not possible to swap navigation-buttons (back and recent) while on-screen-buttons are deactivated.
    • I get a warning from Trust that the vendor-patch is out of date and the build is signed with a public key?
    • Couldn't test Mobile Data yet, as I have to find a SIM to use first :)
    Stuff is translated, apologies if they don't fit the english wording 1:1.
    Thanks.
    • As stated, I tried to implement a different fix for camera in the latest test build but it didn't do anything apparently.
    • You can customize what hardware keys do in the settings. I will try to implement a "swap" button.
    • Yes, ignore those. OP2 is pretty old and I didn't sign using a private key yet.
    • Mobile data issue is gone, as confirmed by others.
    The translation was pretty accurate btw.
    This is a test build, with selinux permissive.. I think.
    All the test builds were enforcing.
    Thats great! Could you give us some insights over the errors in logs? Camera issue fix will be a huge improvement in this build. Thats the only issue where rebooting is the only option to get out with it.

Will give the latest build a shot today! Thank you!
    So, our camera blobs are too old. Dated back to Android M, which doesn't gel well with scudo, a memory allocator/deallocator. Perhaps, there could be more reasons, but that's what aviraxp confirmed as well.

Hopefully this workaround helps, else we cannot just kang blobs from some similar device because they are dependent on device and most of the devices had Android N atleast (thanks to aviraxp for explaining this).
    Hello everyone, just uploaded another build with the following changes:
    • SELinux is enforced now
    • CTS Passes by default
    • Enabled button brightness overlay
    • Cleaned up some unneeded stuff from device side
    • Build should be smoother
    • Under the hood fixes for kernel
    NOTE: ADB was always working apparently, but QCOM diagnostics driver was the culprit for me, if you have the same issue, just uninstall the driver and it should be back to normal.

I consider this one as mostly stable. I have the logs for the camera issue that *some* users are facing. Will address them in a later build when I can diagnose them. Running a little busy right now.

Enjoy!
    I recommend u to download the rom again, for me it downloaded half of the rom and said downloaded then I downloaded again.
    bDM92Fq.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working
    • Boots
    • RIL
    • VoLTE
    • Wi-Fi
    • GPS
    • Hotspot
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Playback
    • Camera/Video Recording
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • LED
    • Alert Slider
    • Screen-off Gestures
    • WFD
    • ADB Debugging
    • SELinux Enforced
    • Safetynet

Known issues
    • You tell me

Installation Instructions
    • Download the build and reboot to recovery
    • Wipe system, data and cache
    • Install the ROM
    • Reboot

Notes:
    • For Gapps, flash Nikgapps, Omni or Macro recommended.
    • No support will be provided for above mentioned packages.
    • Stock LOS is the default kernel.

Reporting Bugs
    • You can grab logs via adb, any logcat reader app (matlog recommeded, now available on Play Store).
    • DO NOT report bugs if you are not running stock kernel/have any magisk modules or flashing any addon zip.

Downloads
    Click Here

Special Mentions
    • Akash Shetty
    • Wmbruckner
    • Schrodinger's cat
    • Sarthak
    • Pierre
    • rBen
    These guys helped by testing multiple builds and reporting with useful logs when needed.

• rBen for donating his OnePlus 2.
    • SGCMarkus for the help.
    • Abhishek Tiwari for the VoLTE fix.
    • Abhishek Tiwari and Gagan Malvi for the mm-pp-daemon fix.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][R]LineageOS 18.1 for OnePlus 2 | Android 11, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    _undead
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8994

ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-10-09
    Last Updated 2021-06-01
    Hello everyone,

Just pushed another build. Changelog is as follows:
    -WFD works now
    -mm-pp-daemon which pinned 100% usage for little cluster has been fixed
    -Miscellaneous under the hood improvements
    -Smoothness improvements
    -Synced with latest Lineage source

Cheers!
    Just an update,
    Fixed most of the issues.
    Update will be out soon.
    I was using the free 150€ coupon for Google cloud servers. If you need them I can reactivated and give you ssh access.
    That would be great! You can tag me in OP2 server and I will dm you. :)
    Pls develop more Android 11 (R) Roms For The
    Hi are there any news regarding this ?
    This would be super helpful. i'm using op2 as my main phone so i can't risk using the alpha :(

The primary server I was using is gone, so I am not able to build anything for OnePlus 2 as of now. Hence no updates. Will try to arrange one.