- Dec 25, 2016
LineageOS 20.0 for the Pixel 6 Pro (raven), Pixel 6 (oriole), and Pixel 6a (bluejay).
- NOTE: This is an early-stage build, and may not be the most stable. It's more stable than it was when I starting building.
- The status bar is mis-aligned to the left by a few pixels, but this does not cause any usability issues, fortunately.
- If you have issues receiving calls (i.e. calls go to voicemail often), flash stock, lock the bootloader, unlock it, and then flash my ROM. Relocking and unlocking usually fixes a corrupted baseband.
If you wish to pass SafetyNet, you may need MagiskHidePropsConfig with a stock fingerprint for your device. MHPC has the raven/oriole 12 (not 12L/13) fingerprints which may or may not work.Read updated section below
- You tell me.
As an update, for some reason, this ROM only needs the Displax SafetyNet Fix and Shamiko (or DenyList) on top of Magisk in order to pass SafetyNet/Play Integrity, which is a nice bonus. While I daily drive a Pixel 7 (running my P7 Lineage build), Netflix shows in the Play Store with DSNF/Shamiko on oriole.
- Be sure you're on the latest stock 13 and have an unlocked bootloader. You may also be able to flash from GrapheneOS, CalyxOS, or another ROM.
- Go into fastboot mode (turn off phone and then Power + Volume down)
- Make sure you have the adb/fastboot tools
fastboot flash --slot all boot boot.img
fastboot flash --slot all vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
- Boot into recovery
- Press Factory Reset and confirm
- Go to Apply Update -> Apply from ADB
adb sideload LOS_BUILD(Replace LOS_BUILD with your LOS ZIP file)
- To add GApps, go to Advanced -> Reboot to Recovery -> Apply Update -> Apply from ADB
adb sideload GAPPS_BUILD(Replace GAPPS_BUILD with your GApps ZIP file, repeat this step if you want Magisk)
- Press Reboot System Now
Pixel 6 Pro (raven)
Pixel 6 (oriole)
Pixel 6a (bluejay)