[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][redfin] LineageOS 18.1

anomith

Jan 19, 2021
My apologies if this was made clear elsewhere: is this available without any GApps at all? (I intend to install microG + signature spoofing instead)

Jimmy Stat

Mar 10, 2019
NYC & Louisville
I could not flash, I put the firmware on the stock, it gives an error with fastboot flash boot.imgView attachment 5186989
not sure how your flashing everything but after you put fastboot flash boot hit the spacebar and then just drag and drop the file into command prompt and then hit enter, thats whhat i always do so i dont have issues. not sure if this helps or not but hope it does!! FLASH ON BROTHER FLASH ON!

mastac741

Feb 5, 2011
I was able to flash magisk. You can to let Lineage Boot first, then go back to Recovery and flash Magisk. You can't do it at the same time or it won't work.

DeathlessOne

May 2, 2011
US
Hello OP, thanks for the amazing work. Is there any way I can donate to you for this? I tried going over this thread and your profile but couldn't find any links for donation. Thanks!

Reactions: Thaiban

charlatan01

Jan 10, 2008
Denver
Has anyone gotten a version of the google camera to work (no google services)? I installed one of the mod versions here on XDA and it FC's on launch.

I've been searching but can't find much info.

Loving this ROM so far!