[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][redfin] LineageOS 18.1

Neuken6969

Sep 25, 2018
I've updated to the latest version and the mind apps I've noticed when my phone is turned the back button is not responding anyone else experience this I have the touch sensitivity turned on

Neuken6969

Sep 25, 2018
New build out
The final checkups before official rolls out.
We've also managed to remove the need for flashing vendor_boot.img so now the install instructions are back in line with other pixels.
So if were already on your ROM, we can just enter recovery and flash the latest and the apps?

knuff

Oct 22, 2007
I flashed boot.img. When trying to reboot to recovery mode, the device ends with the start image with the colored "Google" on the black background but does not enter recovery

Neuken6969

Sep 25, 2018
I flashed boot.img. When trying to reboot to recovery mode, the device ends with the start image with the colored "Google" on the black background but does not enter recovery
Were you on this ROM already?
If not you need to wipe data.
If you were reboot to recovery, sideload the ROM then if you want the mind or open apos sideload those.

Livoirien

Feb 7, 2021
Hello to all
I'm looking to get a 5ghz hotspot on Pixel 5. The preferred 5ghz option doesn't work (hotspot 2.4 Ghz always broadcasted). Could this custom rom be a solution ? In a future update ? What would you recommend ?

Reactions: dirtyreturn

user602

May 8, 2007
Is anyone successfully using Do Not Disturb along with starred contacts? I have set, "starred contacts can interrupt" for both calls and messages, but I am not being notified of messages from starred contacts when DND is on (I have not tested calls yet).

VivisClone

Jan 26, 2014
Is it possible to flash stock GAPPS on this rom? Everytime I try to do so it fails to due to insufficient space.

I prefer the google apps for dialer and contacts and such.

Thanks!

TikiThePug

Feb 10, 2013
Which MindTheGapps did you flash? Can you link me it? The one I flashed last didn't include the Google dialer.

Thanks!
I flashed the latest one linked in this thread. Can't remember the exact version, but those apps don't show up by default. You have to download them from the Play Store.

VivisClone

Jan 26, 2014
I flashed the latest one linked in this thread. Can't remember the exact version, but those apps don't show up by default. You have to download them from the Play Store.
hmmmm, that's what I did and when I try to use the google dialer I can't block numbers, it keeps crashing.

Are you able to block numbers?

TikiThePug

Feb 10, 2013
hmmmm, that's what I did and when I try to use the google dialer I can't block numbers, it keeps crashing.

Are you able to block numbers?
Yes, it seems I can block numbers. It at least doesn't crash for me.

I just checked and I flashed this version of gapps:
MindTheGapps-11.0.0-arm64-20210212_144546.zip

I may have installed this Dialer version (not public beta):
com.google.android.dialer_61.0.356375339-downloadable-7002189_minAPI28(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk

Try these out and it should work.