[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix OS 8.x [Q|Android 10.0]

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
It is ok. At least I have both sims cards active now after reboot.
Default sim for calls should be placed in sim 2 slot. But it doesn't support VoLTE.
Data usage and sms could be set to any card.
'Ask every time' option doesn't work for calls. It resets to sim2 after each reboot.
Sorry for this inconvenience. I still can't find a solution for this issue :(

benson20-21

Jan 15, 2021
Default sim for calls should be placed in sim 2 slot. But it doesn't support VoLTE.
Data usage and sms could be set to any card.
'Ask every time' option doesn't work for calls. It resets to sim2 after each reboot.
Sorry for this inconvenience. I still can't find a solution for this issue :(
It doesn't cause any issues for me. I inserted calling sim in the sim-1 slot and other sim in sim-2 slot. After rebooting the preference for calling still on the sim-1 slot which is with VoLTE. So no problem for me. Working as expected.

Attachments

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
It doesn't cause any issues for me. I inserted calling sim in the sim-1 slot and other sim in sim-2 slot. After rebooting the preference for calling still on the sim-1 slot which is with VoLTE. So no problem for me. Working as expected.
That's really strange. I tested 2 sims today on my device. Each reboot resets calls into sim2 on my device.

benson20-21

Jan 15, 2021
That's really strange. I tested 2 sims today on my device. Each reboot resets calls into sim2 on my device.
So device to device the functionality differs? For me only the little inconvenience is that for making a call through the sim card in the sim slot-2, I have to reset calls preference. The sim card in the first sim-card slot is always enabled for calls after rebooting in my case.

elzisaina

Sep 27, 2017
Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
Updated

2021-01-19
  • Bump Security String to 2021-01-05
  • Bump RR version 8.6.6
  • Allow using alternative (higher) SBC HD bitrates with a property
  • Explicit SBC Dual Channel (SBC HD) support
  • Increase maximum Bluetooth SBC codec bitrate for SBC HD
  • Reverted back both swappiness (45) and zRam (1GB) values due to feedbacks
  • Some fixes and improvements. The detailed changelog could be found here.
Be careful using the latest Magisk version. Too many users get a bootloop with it.
Thank you sir

saip1996

Jan 18, 2021
I'm using Permissive for a few years along with banking apps on my device and feel fine.
If you don't trust my roms, feel free to use Tarkzim's LOS or MIUI. All other roms are Permissive.
Sorry but I am noob. I trust you and only had doubt on that part. Sorry again if I was rude in any manner. Respect you and your works a lot.

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
One developer kindly helped me to fix VoLTE for sim2.
Thanks a lot @abhishekt295

Please remove ims.apk in the folder system/priv-app/ims, copy this one there, and reboot your device.
VoLTE option will appear for sim2.

I will implement this fix in next Q rom builds.

Attachments

Reactions: Zasnizas

Viceant01

Apr 14, 2019
Updated

2021-02-09
  • Bump Security String to 2021-02-05
  • Bump RR version 8.6.7
  • A2DP codec priority
  • SBC Dual Channel (SBC HD Audio) support
  • Make SBC Dual Channel optional
  • Some fixes and improvements. The detailed changelog could be found here.
I've tried to download it many times and keeps stopping a few seconds after start. Mirror from Virginia