• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v7.0.2

Search This thread

Jleeblanch

Feb 6, 2012
Colchester, VT
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G6
rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
[SIZE="4"]/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Download the ROM and GApps from Downloads section below
Boot the latest twrp.img (or reboot to bootloader and then to twrp if already installed)
IF COMING FROM STOCK, FLASH THIS ZIP -> copy-partitions-AB.zip BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING (to avoid bricking)
In TWRP, click "Wipe", "Format Data", then type "yes" as prompted
Flash latest build of ResurrectionRemix
Flash latest twrp-installer zip (to keep twrp installed, it'll flash to both slots)
Reboot and let ROM boot once (It is necessary to reboot between ROM flash and GApps/Addon flash due to verity/slot-swap logic
Reboot back to the bootloader and then recovery
Flash GApps (and Magisk if you want root) and Reboot
Profit :p

rrdownload.png

[size=+2]ROM Download
GApps
[/size]

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
Copy and paste the entire log either to dogbin

Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
Resurrection Remix Pie, ROM for the Moto G7 Plus

Contributors
Jleeblanch
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Official Pie

Version Information

Created 2019-09-29
Last Updated 2019-09-29

42o247

Nov 10, 2010
i installed it following the install instructions and it boots. i liked it. switched to lineage to see what it was like and i think i prefer RR. now if i could get volte to work in any of the roms

RoAM73

Oct 19, 2018
GPS does not turn off from dashboard

attached log: del.dog/debug_log
sorry, i can not post full url

RoAM73

Oct 19, 2018
for passing safety net on this rom some additional tools needed, such as magisk with "magiskhide props config" module installed

Reactions: minidiegi

noce13o

Sep 6, 2010
Ever since flashing this there's now a white LED next to the camera that's permanently on while charging, why did the original OEM ROM not use this light? :confused:

Last edited:

adx2017

Jun 28, 2017
Can this ROM be used as a daily driver?

Don't have this phone but if RR works I will probably buy.

Updates don't seem to be frequent though - none since Sept.

RoAM73

Oct 19, 2018
Any further instructions? I have installed RR with Magisk and the Props Config, but ctsProfile still shows false.
Run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and follow the instructions to set your desired options. If you use Termux, you'll have to call su before running the command.
Next, my actions in terminal:
1 - Edit device fingerprint
f - Pick a sertified fingerprint
13 - Motorola
12 - Motorola Moto G6 Plus (9).

Reactions: thump

thump

Sep 28, 2010
Moto G6 Plus
Moto G7 Plus
Run the command props in terminal (you can find a terminal emulator on F-Droid or in the Play Store), and follow the instructions to set your desired options. If you use Termux, you'll have to call su before running the command.
13 - Motorola

Awesome.. worked perfect. thank you!

thump

Sep 28, 2010
Moto G6 Plus
Moto G7 Plus
Any chance that RR can fix whatever Moto did to disable adopted storage for the G7plus? You can get it to format a card as internal by inserting one with no partition table, but all files become corrupted after the first reboot.

brezzz

Dec 21, 2010
Have the sound fixes from the lineage ROM been applied to this ROM? The lineage ROM sounds awesome

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix P

Code:
    [SIZE="4"]/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */[/SIZE]

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Download the ROM and GApps from Downloads section below
    Boot the latest twrp.img (or reboot to bootloader and then to twrp if already installed)
    IF COMING FROM STOCK, FLASH THIS ZIP -> copy-partitions-AB.zip BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING (to avoid bricking)
    Flash latest build of ResurrectionRemix
    Flash latest twrp-installer zip (to keep twrp installed, it'll flash to both slots)
    Reboot and let ROM boot once (It is necessary to reboot between ROM flash and GApps/Addon flash due to verity/slot-swap logic
    Reboot back to the bootloader and then recovery
    Flash GApps (and Magisk if you want root) and Reboot
    Profit :p

rrdownload.png

[size=+2]ROM Download
    GApps
    [/size]

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source

rrthanks.png

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to dogbin

Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix Pie, ROM for the Moto G7 Plus

Contributors
    Jleeblanch
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Official Pie

Version Information

Created 2019-09-29
    Last Updated 2019-09-29
    for passing safety net on this rom some additional tools needed, such as magisk with "magiskhide props config" module installed
    Any further instructions? I have installed RR with Magisk and the Props Config, but ctsProfile still shows false.
    13 - Motorola