Resurrection Remix P v7.0.2
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.[/CENTER]
About Resurrection Remix:
Resurrection Remix is a custom ROM based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and the original Remix ROM builds. This creates an awesome combination of customization & performance optimizations while bringing the latest features directly to your device.
This is an unofficial build of Resurrection Remix for the Motorola G7, codename ocean.
It should support all the T-Mobile, International, and Project Fi variants, as their bootloaders are unlockable. Sadly, we can not support the Verizon or AT&T variants, as their bootloaders are permanently locked.
Copy A to B: (prevents bricks)
(courtesy of @filipepferraz)
Preparation for A/B Roms:
1. Download TWRP and the Firmware for your variant from the links above.
2. Remove your google account under Settings > Accounts then factory reset your device as FRP is enforced.
3. Unlock your bootloader Instructions HERE.
4. Flash your factory firmware image on slot_A
- Hold power + Volume down untill you reach bootloader (fastboot mode)
- In your extracted firmware folder open a terminal and flash your firmware files with these commands.
- NOTE: This last step installs vendor.img to slot_b as well.
6. While on Slot_A Flash copypartitions.zip (This step only needs to be completed Once only after updating from stock factory firmwares.)
7. While in TWRP choose Reboot > bootloader
8. Now you're ready for ROM Steps below
ROM - Installation:
1. Download the ROM, TWRP and GApps from the links above.
2. Use terminal to boot latest twrp.img "fastboot boot twrp.img"
3. Flash signed ROM.zip
4. TWRP_installer/boot.img ramdisk method
5. Tap Reboot > Select opposite slot > Back > Recovery
6. Install Gapps + Magisk (if you choose)
7. Reboot > System
Updating (AKA 'dirty flash'):
01. Download the updated ROM
02. fasboot boot twrp.img
03. Install ROM.zip + TWRP_Installer
04. Reboot > Recovery
05. flash gapps + Magisk (if you choose)
06. Reboot > System
- It is imperative that you flash copypartitions.zip before flashing any OTA zips via TWRP. If you fail to do so you may require a blank flash to recover your device from QCOM DL when it switches slot suffix from A to B.
- Any time your internal storage aka "Userdata" is directly from a stock install you must use 'fastboot -w' to erase it before using ROMS
Unofficial Resurrection Remix for G7 Power , ROM for the Moto G7 Power
Geofferey, SyberHexen, erfanoabdi
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock vendor.img
Based On: Lineage OS
Current Stable Version: 2019-11-03
Stable Release Date: 2019-10-31
Last Updated 2019-11-07