Not open for further replies.

hdorius

Jan 17, 2011

About Resurrection Remix ROM
Changelog
Installation
Downloads and useful links

About Resurrection Remix ROM

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM,slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy![/font]

Special thanks to, the CM team,OMNI team ,SLIMROMS and of course to all the supporters
Thanks and credits:
  • Andromadus
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • CyanogenMod
  • BananaGranola
  • Epic Beard Men
  • eXistZ
  • Flemmard
  • Flinny
  • goo.im
  • Juansheng
  • paulb_nl
  • randomblame
  • synergye
  • Mustaavalkosta
  • TeamCodefire (for build server and hosting, priceless)
  • All the rest that have helped to construct these builds and develop software for ace directly or indirectly in the past.
Installation instructions:
  1. Make sure you have properly converted your device to use aceopt partition layout.
  2. Download Rom
  3. Download gapps from here
  4. Put the files on SD card
  5. Reboot to recovery
  6. Do factory reset (ie. format /system, /data, /cache, /sd-ext and /sdcard/.android_secure)
  7. Flash Rom.zip
  8. Flash gapps zip
  9. Remember to flash boot.img via fastboot if you have S-ON
  10. Reboot and enjoy
Github
Kernel
  • Source: github
  • Compiler: stock AOSP gcc-4.9
  • Branch: cm-13.0
  • Kernel Version: 3.0.101
  • defconfig: ace_defconfig

Last edited:

xdagee

Sep 4, 2012
Accra
kowofa.me
try this
Note: this is my first time build from source,maybe some bugs will occured...
were are aware, but this has got nothing to do with the build from source, Its just that you missed the shareable link.
You have updated it and the link is working. I will post my quick impressions after flashing it.
BTW if you have and can make some screenshots, make them available for first-time users as most isn't aware of the RR ROM.

Last edited:

hdorius

Jan 17, 2011
were are aware, but this has got nothing to do with the build from source, Its just that you missed the shareable link.
You have updated it and the link is working. I will post my quick impressions after flashing it.
BTW if you have and can make some screenshots, make them available for first-time users as most isn't aware of the RR ROM.
Yeah lol,I just use that post to wrote it only...ok will make screenshot later..

ChavezD

Mar 28, 2011
Nice to see new ROMs for the damn old Desire HD, maybe gonna give it a try soon.
Is this a "stable build", that means i could try to flash it and try some apps etc; its just my old device that isn't in use anymore.

Only things i need is wifi and no random reboots or so, and a good battery life would be nice, too.
So long
ChavezD

Status
Not open for further replies.