- Sep 5, 2010
Heard there are tests builds out there for the S20+, but you have to get the link on Telegram or from the developers.Can this rom be installed on a s20+?
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Following are the issues I noticed:Thanks @jimbo77, in case others find it useful, I flashed LineageOS on my G986U1 using this sequence:
Things look good as of now, I will use this as daily driver and report if I notice any issues.
- Flashed stock firmware from samfw version G986U1UEU1ATG2 to go back to OneUI 2.1. My phone was on G986U1UES1BTIG. Pay attention to the CSC shown on Download mode. My System showed LRA but Download mode showed XAA and I used XAA.
- Unlocked bootloader and flashed TWRP as I described here.
- Boot to recovery, moved lineage zip file from OP to sdcard and moved pico opengapps.
- Flashed lineage zip file followed by opengapps from TWRP.
- Wipe cache, data and dalvik