[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][S8/S8+][10.0]Havoc-OS[BETA]

Search This thread

blasen01

Mar 1, 2015
So can somebody confirm what the bugs are? Are they the same as on LOS 17.1, that is:
  • Signal bar is broken, it's like empty most of the time
  • Screen Cast
  • Stock Camera Video recording is broken
  • Some Bluetooth headphones don't work aparently. But some do.
  • Selinux permissive

The rom performance is amazing!!!

Signal bar works for me

The other things u are right.

For camera: u can use the modded version of the Google camera for the exynos devices. They works really fine.

Always on display didn't work for me

Reactions: tomaasz

Karagabi

Jan 9, 2020
In addition to what people have reported, I would like to add that LiveDisplay doesn't work and I can't find shortcuts for Phone and Camera on lockscreen.

not named

Feb 23, 2011
Vienna
Got plenty thanks and I was asking a simple questing that clearly you don't know the answer to so don't comment if your going to be useless

Had you read between the lines, you would've found an answer. This ROM came out yesterday. LOS came out yesterday. LOS kernel *might* work on Havoc, but it's unlikely to fix your problem. Besides that, why would there be a working kernel?

QadeerRehanYT

Jul 24, 2016
Automatically boot into downloading mode

I am using this rom from last 24 hours ... Rom is working perfectly but i am facing few issues
1. After turning off phone when i plug it to charging.. Phone automatically boot into downloading mode

Few improvements if possible
1. 3d touch home button to wake phone
2. Samsung navigation bar and gestures

Reactions: Mynouddin

farcough2

Jan 24, 2018
Brisbane QLD
hi i have a S8+ and i try install this great rom stock with no add ons like gapps or magisk i cleaned and formated as the xda forum says it installs fine but when i get to the home screen i open settings it reboots ok so i get to home screen again i open up settings wifi to enter my passphrase it freezes then reboots i cant run rom for more than a min or so and it constantly reboots i cant even get logcat to record it before it reboots randomly pls help and let me no what to try thanks inadvance

blasen01

Mar 1, 2015
I am using this rom from last 24 hours ... Rom is working perfectly but i am facing few issues
1. After turning off phone when i plug it to charging.. Phone automatically boot into downloading mode

1. Good idea
2. Why the hell? That's a AOSP rom u can use the new Android 10 gestures. They are amazing am u need no buttons.

The new gestures are the number 1 reason for a upgrade to Android 10 for me.

not named

Feb 23, 2011
Vienna

Charging while the phone is powered off doesn't work on non-Samsung software. But this really shouldn't be problem. Usually it boots up and doesn't go to download though. Just don't turn it off when you charge it is the only logical answer I can give you.

3d touch will be fixed in the next version and there's a fix in the Telegram group

Use the Q gestures or install external apps like Vivid N.G.

Bad2hold

Apr 5, 2012
Perth
hi i have a S8+ and i try install this great rom stock with no add ons like gapps or magisk i cleaned and formated as the xda forum says it installs fine but when i get to the home screen i open settings it reboots ok so i get to home screen again i open up settings wifi to enter my passphrase it freezes then reboots i cant run rom for more than a min or so and it constantly reboots i cant even get logcat to record it before it reboots randomly pls help and let me no what to try thanks inadvance

Install Gapps or microG and try again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Havoc OS 3.2
    Based on Android 10

Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

ABOUT

Havoc-OS is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI by @SKULSHADY.
    So many features that you probably won't find in any ROM.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy...

INSTALL

Make sure you have a TWRP installed
    Download the latest Havoc-OS Rom & the latest GApps package
    Boot into recovery
    Perform a FULL factory wipe and wipe/system and dalvik cache as a precaution
    Flash Havoc-OS Rom
    Flash Google Apps package(Optional)
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

DOWNLOAD

S8 GDrive | MEGA
    S8+ GDrive | MEGA
    GApps

SOURCE

Havoc-OS Source
    Device Source

Our telegram group
    If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time. Download the MatLog app from the Play Store.
    After downloading the MatLog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug. Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into MatLog and stop the log recording. Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.
    If you want to donate me:
    PayPal link
    Webmoney:
    Z687183244249
    R261696948858
    CHANGELOG:

• Updated havoc sources
    • Added bionic and art optimizations to improve performance.
    • Reduced the level of security checks from 3 to 1 when loading SQLite. This improves sqlite performance by ~ 44%.
    • Fix optimizing XML Pull Parser processing acceleration. Increase stability.
    • Reduced timings for various actions to speed up the system. System acceleration.
    • Fixes for optimizing AbsListView processing.
    • Fix display animation loading. Memory leak fixes.
    • Many minor fixes that affect the stability of the phone.
    • fixed bt calls

fixed sooo much S8+ kernel issues
      -Snap camera changed to fixed cm camera
      -updated havoc sources to 3.2
      -other minor fixes

-fixed stock camera video recording
      -fixed wakeup by hard press
      -updated havoc sources

-Initial release
    Soooo s8 and s8+ builds is up. Enjoy :)
    New s8 build is up. S8+ build will be ready in the evening
    S8+ build is up