[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][sagit][7.1] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread
E

electr1C01

Hello guys, I'm facing this issue.when I'm trying to check for updates it shows that "the update check failed. Please check your internet connection and try again later" but I'm always connected to Wi-Fi. It also shows that my last update check was at 1st January 1970 .Anyone with the same problem and maybe a solution as well?
Ty68N

*for some reason I can't post the screenshot*

Last edited:

vizzze

Jan 16, 2011
Hello guys, I'm facing this issue.when I'm trying to check for updates it shows that "the update check failed. Please check your internet connection and try again later" but I'm always connected to Wi-Fi. It also shows that my last update check was at 1st January 1970 .Anyone with the same problem and maybe a solution as well?
Ty68N

*for some reason I can't post the screenshot*
That's normal, this is not an official build and there's no official support yet on LineageOS system/website since they are not building this

SgtWendigo

Feb 26, 2014
My mi 6 can only charge at ~1600 mA max when screen is on (and seems off too). Flashed another kernel and issue solved. Would you please enable quick charge when screen is on please?

SgtWendigo

Feb 26, 2014
Geotagging doesn't work with built in camera when power saving positioning (WiFi, Bluetooth and cell positioning only) is selected.
The same behavior can be observed on google maps when initiating a transit navigation with the mentioned positioning mode on.

Edit: may due to upstream cam app not synced

Last edited:

yakie996

Apr 13, 2011
Hello, is this Rom still bring maintained? are there critical bugs in the latest release? is there fbe protection (I would like to decrypt my phone)?

Basirk

Nov 4, 2017
Reactions: yakie996

diskagami

Jan 13, 2018
thanks

but why my device always prompts no network connection, even if it is networked

although this does not affect the use

fuqiangyang

Dec 7, 2017
No, too many heavily tweaked 3rd kernels, waiting for official release of LOS
Ic ic, do you think changing the firmware will fix the problem?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Hope it would be soon..
All unofficials have issues.. cant use them.
Yeah, these two days i've tried two version of the LOS 14.1, i just flashed this one today, i think this one performed smoothly, only the charging problem now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • GPS

What's not working :
    • Maybe you tell me?

What's new on 1103:
    • all camera works fine now

Attention :
    • At first boot after flash this rom, on screen nav-bar and dt2w may not work,reboot is required.
    • From version 0922 we have enabled file based encryption,If you are using my previous build or related roms,format data partition is required.
    • Current version requires Chinese dev firmware version: 7.8.31 or newer(blobs taken from 7.9.8), older version may have some issues.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Old Builds(not recommended):

XDA:DevDB Information
    sagit, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6

Contributors
    xiaobai112220
    Source Code:

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-06-21
    Last Updated 2017-09-22
    So I just got my Mi6.
    I'm the LineageOS developer for Xiaomi Mi4c and I'll be helping Xiaobai get official status for the Mi6 too.
    Not yet but can flash Hasty or pop kernel while waiting lineage to implement the kernel fix

I'll be releasing a build today with the updated touchscreen firmware I extracted and multiple performance improvements. Xiaobai seems not to update the ROM very often.
    Any chance the ROM will get official?

Yeah, it will. I'm cleaning up the sources as we speak.
    If the fp sensor of your device is fpc and is not working on los,has following to methods to fix:
    (choose one of them! not all !!!)
    1. edit /system/build.prop and change ro.boot.fingerprint=goodix to ro.boot.fingerprint=fpc
    or
    2. rename /system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.fpc.so to /system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.goodix.so

reboot your phone

then fpc fingerprint should work~