/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
It's unnoficial LineageOS17.1 for Galaxy S6 (ZEROFLTEXX).
I strongly recommend to perform a backup of your current rom before installation.
Recommend: Rooted device with custom recovery like (TWRP 3.1.1-0-zerofltexx.img)
Installation process from stock rom
Build from xx.xx. and Gapps from xx.xx. to the external SD
Installation Procedure :
coming from stock ....
TWRP - Odin flashable[/URL] (I use Odin 3.12)
01. Boot into the download mode.
02. flash TWRP with Odin (comes in AP). The hooks at Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time out.
03. disconnect USB cable after flash, battery out and in again.
04. boot into recovery -> Allow Modifications
05. Advanced Wipe: Dalvik/ART Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache (lasts a while)
06. install -> select lineage image, then add more zips and gapps, then flash
07. patching system image unconditionally runs through with progress bar
08. Open Gapps are flashed, progress bar runs through
09. when done, tap reboot system, Swipe to install TWRP app (or not, if you don't need it)
11. Lot 17.1 boots. (quite a while ^^)
12. type through the facility
- make a full Backup from your device
- Full wipe device (system, data, cache, dalvik)
- Install your Build
- Install Gapps (ARM Pico or Nano)
- Wipe Cache and Art/Dalvik
- Wait for 1st boot
// Partners & Friends for German
// Thanks / Credits
* LineageOS Team * XDA developers * enesuzun2002 * Exynos7420 Team * Everyone who has contributed to LineageOS on S6
// Source Code
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 (ZEROFLTEXX) [LINEAGEOS 17.1], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-03-12