[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Spark OS v13.3 [Android 13.0][JUDYLN] [Updated 26-12-2022]

Search This thread

DanCS1995

May 24, 2022
Brazil
logo.png

Spark OS v13.3 for LG G7 ThinQ (judyln)

A special thanks to @EmanuelCN for work hardly on Device Tree, Kernel and Recovery, without it this Rom wouldn't be possible.

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

about.png

AOSP based rom with customization focused on stability and most of all smoothness.

What works?
Almost everything

What's broken?
**VoLTE (Will never work on custom roms on LG phones)**
**10 bit video recording (Watching content in 10 bit works, you just cant record video in 10 bit format)**
You tell me!

Changelog 26-12-2022

ROM

- Completely rebased our source on top of December security patch
- Fixed some bugs
- Temporarily removed some features
- Improved overall system stability
- Added some new sweet customizations

installation.png

QUICK FASTBOOT-DRIVER GUIDE INSTALLATION:
How to install:
1. Extract the fastboot-driver.zip.
2. Open device manager
3. Click right on " Android " it should have a yellow warning icon, press on update driver
4. Select browse my computer then press on let me pick from a list of available drivers
5. Press on Have disk and then go to where you have extracted the zip file and select android_winusb.inf
6. Done.

IF YOU FACE SOME FASTBOOT ISSUES DOWNLOAD FIX-FASTBOOT ZIP :
Instructions: Copy it in main directory (usually in C: drive) and run it as administrator, problem solved.

ORANGEFOX GUIDE:
If you have acces to fastboot, download fastboot-driver.zip and fastboot-tools.zip for the tools necessary to boot ofox.
Open the CMD and use the following command to boot ofox:

fastboot boot ofox-metadata.img

If you don't have access to fastboot, enter in 9008 mode, open qfil and load ofox image on boot_a and boot_b then force reboot (hold volume - and power button for 10s), after it reboots it will get you automatly in ofox.

DISCLAIMER FLASHING OFOX IN QFIL WILL LEAD IN YOUR ROM NOT BOOTING AS LG G7 IS AN A/B DEVICE WHICH MEANS IT DOESN'T HAVE A RECOVERY PARTITION, BOOT IMAGE IS MANDATORY FOR YOUR PHONE TO BOOT, FLASHING OFOX USING QFIL ITS ONLY FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO FLASH A CUSTOM ROM AS IT OVERWRITES THE BOOT IMAGE WITH THE CERTAIN ROM'S ONE.

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

1. Boot in OFOX metadata;

2. Format Data (Press on the recycle bin icon —-> format data ——> type yes);

3. FROM HERE YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 METHODS TO FLASH:

3.1. USING ADB SIDELOAD:
3.1.1. Press on "back" and flash the rom using adb sideload (Go to 3 lines in the bottom right corner, choose "ADB Sideload", Then "Swipe-->", open the cmd from adb tools folder in computer, then type "adb sideload", hit "Enter", then < drag and drop the zip over the cmd>);
3.1.2. Flash ofox zip the same way through adb sideload, it will automatically reboot to ofox after flashing is done;
3.1.3. Flash gapps; (Only if the rom does not contain gapps);
3.1.4. Flash magisk (Optional);

3.2. OR IF YOU HAVE A MICROSD CARD, YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS:
3.2.1. Move the rom and ofox, and gapps(if you will use) zip file into your microsdcard;
3.2.2. Press on "/sdcard" area and choose "Micro SDCard", navigate straight into your rom zip file, then press on it, then "swipe ---->", it will start flashing it;
3.2.3. After flash the rom, locate your ofox zip file and flash it as you did with the rom;
3.2.4. Flash gapps; (If you want);
3.2.5. Flash Magisk (Optional);

4. Change filesystem to f2fs (Go to 3 lines in bottom right corner ----> manage partitions ----> select data -----> change fs ------> f2fs);
5. Reboot.

Upgrading to a Newer Build

• Boot in OFOX metadata;
• Flash the rom zip;
• Flash ofox zip, it will automatically reboot the phone to ofox after the flashing is done;
• Flash gapps (ONLY IF THE ROM IS WITH GAPPS ALREADY, MAKE SURE TO FLASH THE SAME ONE);
• Flash magisk (Optional);

downloads.png

VANILLA BUILD
(Without any Google Apps or Google Services)

GAPPS BUILD
(With all Essential Apps to make Google Service and Play Store work)

OrangeFox
fastboot-tools
fastboot-driver

fix-fastboot

source.png

Spark OS Source
Kernel Source

Spark OS, ROM for LG G7 ThinQ
Device:
Judyln
Maintainer: @DanCS1995
Build Type: Unofficial
ROM OS Version: 13.0
Android Release: android-13.0.0_r16
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.235-N0kernel+ by @EmanuelCN
ROM Firmware Required: Must be on 30F EM, 30D EMW/EAW/AWM, 30D EMW for N model

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 13.3
ROM Dev: @spkal01
Security Patch: December 5, 2022
SELinux Status: Permissive
Release Date: 2022-12-23
Created 2022-05-25
Last Updated 2022-12-26

Screenshots:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-185837_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185837_SparkLauncher.png
    479.8 KB · Views: 1,362
  • Screenshot_20220912-185855_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185855_Settings.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 1,305
  • Screenshot_20220912-185930_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185930_SparkLauncher.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,275
  • Screenshot_20220912-185942_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185942_SparkLauncher.png
    712.9 KB · Views: 1,215
  • Screenshot_20220912-185949_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185949_SparkLauncher.png
    722.2 KB · Views: 1,204
  • Screenshot_20220912-190144_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-190144_SparkLauncher.png
    569 KB · Views: 1,159
  • Screenshot_20220912-185831_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185831_SparkLauncher.png
    597.4 KB · Views: 1,078
  • Screenshot_20220912-185843_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185843_SparkLauncher.png
    119 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Screenshot_20220912-185845_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185845_SparkLauncher.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 956
  • Screenshot_20220912-185851_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185851_Settings.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Screenshot_20220912-185903_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185903_Settings.png
    225.5 KB · Views: 973
  • Screenshot_20220912-185923_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185923_Settings.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 925
  • Screenshot_20220912-185926_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185926_SparkLauncher.png
    596.4 KB · Views: 728
  • Screenshot_20220912-185933_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185933_SparkLauncher.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 676
  • Screenshot_20220912-185937_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-185937_SparkLauncher.png
    478.5 KB · Views: 626
  • Screenshot_20220912-190206_SparkLauncher.png
    Screenshot_20220912-190206_SparkLauncher.png
    568.9 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:

LordBackFlip

May 28, 2022
I have installed it and I like it quite a lot apart that everything looks fluid and for now I have not tested it much but everything is working well except for a small visual bug in the taskbar to change sometimes from horizontal to vertical screen, another thing is that at the beginning if I remember correctly asked me if I wanted to use the notch but now I do not find that option in the settings and I do not see the gallery application I do not know if it is because I installed with the gapps but apart from that all good many thanks (y)

Reactions: DanCS1995

DanCS1995

May 24, 2022
Brazil
I have installed it and I like it quite a lot apart that everything looks fluid and for now I have not tested it much but everything is working well except for a small visual bug in the taskbar to change sometimes from horizontal to vertical screen, another thing is that at the beginning if I remember correctly asked me if I wanted to use the notch but now I do not find that option in the settings and I do not see the gallery application I do not know if it is because I installed with the gapps but apart from that all good many thanks (y)
The Visual bug is SparkOS source fault, so i can't help with this part and the notch too. The Gallery App is replaced by Google Photos when on Gapps version, if you wanna use gallery, you should download vanilla version and flash a gapps package that doesnt have google photos in it, so it will be fine

JonatasSfredo

Mar 24, 2016
Erechim
Thanks for the great work on this and the other roms you've compiled! I'll try them all and find the best one.

I found a small problem in Spark... the function of two clicks on the power button to open the camera is not working. Any ideia?

Last edited:

DanCS1995

May 24, 2022
Brazil
Thanks for the great work on this and the other roms you've compiled! I'll try them all and find the best one.

I found a small problem in Skpark... the function of two clicks on the power button to open the camera is not working. Any ideia?
You're welcome man, the two clicks not working is a source bug, and it only occurres on gapps build version, on vanilla it works fine.

Reactions: JonatasSfredo
May 25, 2018
LG G7 ThinQ
Estou com um bug não funciona chama faz e recebe mas não manda voz e não se ouve as pessoas quando falam tudo fica mudo já tentei outras roms android 12 e 11 mas só funciona com stock firmware 30f ou d, alguém tem alguma idéia de como corrigir?

Mod translation via GT: I have a bug it doesn't work calls it does and receives but it doesn't send voice and you don't hear people when they talk everything is silent I've tried other android roms 12 and 11 but it only works with stock firmware 30f or d, does anyone have any idea how to fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 25, 2018
LG G7 ThinQ
Estou com um bug não funciona chama faz e recebe mas não manda voz e não se ouve as pessoas quando falam tudo fica mudo já tentei outras roms android 12 e 11 mas só funciona com stock firmware 30f ou d, alguém tem alguma idéia de como corrigir?

Mod translation via GT: I have a bug it doesn't work calls it does and receives but it doesn't send voice and you don't hear people when they talk everything is silent I've tried other android roms 12 and 11 but it only works with stock firmware 30f or d, does anyone have any idea how to fix it ?
uma nota aos aparelhos EMW acredito que variente brasileira para funcionar ligações e chamadas em geral no aparelho é necessario por rom stock em 30d e não emw precisa ser esse firmware aqui: G710EM30d_00_0915

a note to the EMW devices I believe that a Brazilian variant to work calls and calls in general on the device is necessary by stock rom in 30d and not emw needs to be this firmware here: G710EM30d_00_0915

May 25, 2018
LG G7 ThinQ
A bug report, I tested the rom and sometimes when we activate the flashlight it turns itself off, otherwise the rom is perfect, but after activating it for the second or third time, the problem doesn't usually occur anymore.

sandip999

Jun 19, 2022
My fingerprint isn't working now after updating to v12.6. Even in my settings "setup fingerprint" option is hidden. My fingerprint is working in another rom. And there's still a calling issue on the Indian carrier's network. Can you please fix this problem? Being honest This is the best rom I've ever used for Lg G7 plus.

DanCS1995

May 24, 2022
Brazil
My fingerprint isn't working now after updating to v12.6. Even in my settings "setup fingerprint" option is hidden. My fingerprint is working in another rom. And there's still a calling issue on the Indian carrier's network. Can you please fix this problem? Being honest This is the best rom I've ever used for Lg G7 plus.
There is already an Spark OS Android 13.0 with all fixes but i didnt have time to update the thread yet, but soon i will, also check if you are on the required stock rom for your device before flash any custom roms as this guide says.

• Love
Reactions: clairtonmichel
May 25, 2018
LG G7 ThinQ
This is the best version compared to Spark 12.6 Spark 13 fixed all the bugs the most annoying of the flashlight that keeps turning itself off when the automatic turning sensor was active, now it is normal, the WhatsApp bug regarding audio calls the sound of those who listen to me is a little low but it is audible, not to mention that android 13 or rom itself is much more fluid/fast compared to android 12/Spark 12.6 another thing that I LOVED that I didn't have before is Smart Lock is now working unlocking when at home or by devices (Bluetooth) nearby. Thanks to the Spark Os team and @EmanuelCN for bringing this wonderful rom to our LG G7 Thinq, really thank you!

Translated by Google.

Gosueliza

Sep 25, 2022
"GAPP Build" I see some errors. google photos unlimited backup and fps unlock for game it doesn't work, app grid error 5x6 5x7... after install open app menu all apps are hidden except search. and the error of the phone mast icon not showing signal, 4G;LTE logo not displayed when using the internet. and by the way can you tell me why i want to go back to Spark 12.5 & 12.6 when flashing finished and rebooted, it only booted into recovery even though i flashed stock ROM G710EM 30H again and did it again.

Last edited:

Ichiba1024

Jul 17, 2022
Most of the reason why I wanted to move to 13 was for Bluetooth LC3 and OPUS support, but neither seem to be present in this ROM. Any chance they can be added later?

Ichiba1024

Jul 17, 2022
Having some kind of major issues with Files on the gapps version. When trying to pick files (such as .zip modules to install in magisk), it works correctly, but when trying to pick directories (such as my music folder in PowerAmp), Files opens the background of the menu, freezes for a few seconds, then crashes. I couldn't really find any combination of disabling/enabling and upgrading/downgrading that made it ever work with the gapps ROM, but the normal version with core nikgapps seems fine.

teknodetay

Jul 31, 2021
Hi I have some requests from spark os 13 team. 1) Always-on screen with pixel scrolling, screen burns occur. 2) Next to the application icons, the number of notifications should appear in numbers. 3) Camera applications come with the device's official camera application.

CAmera aplication no slow motion high fps features.

teknodetay

Jul 31, 2021
The on/off keys should be changed like this to make them more understandable.

Attachments

• masaüstü.jpg
    masaüstü.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 94

Barrytoo

Jan 12, 2013
Honor 9
open qfil and load ofox image on boot_a and boot_b
I have a G710ULM model, which I can flash any firmware into. However, Fastboot is only accessible after flashing a ULM firmware.

The problem is that the latest ULM firmware is 21f, which is incompatible with this "ofox-metadata.img" file. On the other hand, these are compatible but flashing any of them will cause the loss of Fastboot: "30F EM, 30D EMW/EAW/AWM"

The conclusion is that It seems impossible to flash "ofox-metadata.img" into a G710ULM model using Fastboot, so the only option left might be via QFIL. Unfortunately, as apparent in the quote, I could not get a hint of how to achieve that.

After exploring QFIL, I could not find a direct way to flash anything without either a "Content XML" file, or a "FireHose" file, which I could not get.

It would be greatly appreciated if any helpful leads could be shared.

Thanks in advance.

May 25, 2018
LG G7 ThinQ
I have a G710ULM model, which I can flash any firmware into. However, Fastboot is only accessible after flashing a ULM firmware.

The problem is that the latest ULM firmware is 21f, which is incompatible with this "ofox-metadata.img" file. On the other hand, these are compatible but flashing any of them will cause the loss of Fastboot: "30F EM, 30D EMW/EAW/AWM"

The conclusion is that It seems impossible to flash "ofox-metadata.img" into a G710ULM model using Fastboot, so the only option left might be via QFIL. Unfortunately, as apparent in the quote, I could not get a hint of how to achieve that.

After exploring QFIL, I could not find a direct way to flash anything without either a "Content XML" file, or a "FireHose" file, which I could not get.

It would be greatly appreciated if any helpful leads could be shared.

Thanks in advance.
I used this video to unlock and run Ofox Recovery,
on his channel there are 2 videos this and one more that can help you I don't know if your question is right more than one look maybe it will help you

Reactions: Barrytoo
May 25, 2018
LG G7 ThinQ
I used this video to unlock and run Ofox Recovery,
on his channel there are 2 videos this and one more that can help you I don't know if your question is right more than one look maybe it will help you
I recommend you to look at other tutorials, to get a better idea, but in itself it's very simple OBS Backup the recommended partitions, because if you need to, you can restore (boot_a and boot_b and laft_a and laft_b too

Reactions: Barrytoo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Spark OS v13.3 for LG G7 ThinQ (judyln)

A special thanks to @EmanuelCN for work hardly on Device Tree, Kernel and Recovery, without it this Rom wouldn't be possible.

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

about.png

AOSP based rom with customization focused on stability and most of all smoothness.

What works?
    Almost everything

What's broken?
    **VoLTE (Will never work on custom roms on LG phones)**
    **10 bit video recording (Watching content in 10 bit works, you just cant record video in 10 bit format)**
    You tell me!

Changelog 26-12-2022

ROM

- Completely rebased our source on top of December security patch
    - Fixed some bugs
    - Temporarily removed some features
    - Improved overall system stability
    - Added some new sweet customizations

installation.png

QUICK FASTBOOT-DRIVER GUIDE INSTALLATION:
    How to install:
    1. Extract the fastboot-driver.zip.
    2. Open device manager
    3. Click right on " Android " it should have a yellow warning icon, press on update driver
    4. Select browse my computer then press on let me pick from a list of available drivers
    5. Press on Have disk and then go to where you have extracted the zip file and select android_winusb.inf
    6. Done.

IF YOU FACE SOME FASTBOOT ISSUES DOWNLOAD FIX-FASTBOOT ZIP :
    Instructions: Copy it in main directory (usually in C: drive) and run it as administrator, problem solved.

ORANGEFOX GUIDE:
    If you have acces to fastboot, download fastboot-driver.zip and fastboot-tools.zip for the tools necessary to boot ofox.
    Open the CMD and use the following command to boot ofox:

fastboot boot ofox-metadata.img

If you don't have access to fastboot, enter in 9008 mode, open qfil and load ofox image on boot_a and boot_b then force reboot (hold volume - and power button for 10s), after it reboots it will get you automatly in ofox.

DISCLAIMER FLASHING OFOX IN QFIL WILL LEAD IN YOUR ROM NOT BOOTING AS LG G7 IS AN A/B DEVICE WHICH MEANS IT DOESN'T HAVE A RECOVERY PARTITION, BOOT IMAGE IS MANDATORY FOR YOUR PHONE TO BOOT, FLASHING OFOX USING QFIL ITS ONLY FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO FLASH A CUSTOM ROM AS IT OVERWRITES THE BOOT IMAGE WITH THE CERTAIN ROM'S ONE.

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine.
    If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

1. Boot in OFOX metadata;

2. Format Data (Press on the recycle bin icon —-> format data ——> type yes);

3. FROM HERE YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN 2 METHODS TO FLASH:

3.1. USING ADB SIDELOAD:
    3.1.1. Press on "back" and flash the rom using adb sideload (Go to 3 lines in the bottom right corner, choose "ADB Sideload", Then "Swipe-->", open the cmd from adb tools folder in computer, then type "adb sideload", hit "Enter", then < drag and drop the zip over the cmd>);
    3.1.2. Flash ofox zip the same way through adb sideload, it will automatically reboot to ofox after flashing is done;
    3.1.3. Flash gapps; (Only if the rom does not contain gapps);
    3.1.4. Flash magisk (Optional);

3.2. OR IF YOU HAVE A MICROSD CARD, YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS:
    3.2.1. Move the rom and ofox, and gapps(if you will use) zip file into your microsdcard;
    3.2.2. Press on "/sdcard" area and choose "Micro SDCard", navigate straight into your rom zip file, then press on it, then "swipe ---->", it will start flashing it;
    3.2.3. After flash the rom, locate your ofox zip file and flash it as you did with the rom;
    3.2.4. Flash gapps; (If you want);
    3.2.5. Flash Magisk (Optional);

4. Change filesystem to f2fs (Go to 3 lines in bottom right corner ----> manage partitions ----> select data -----> change fs ------> f2fs);
    5. Reboot.

Upgrading to a Newer Build

• Boot in OFOX metadata;
    • Flash the rom zip;
    • Flash ofox zip, it will automatically reboot the phone to ofox after the flashing is done;
    • Flash gapps (ONLY IF THE ROM IS WITH GAPPS ALREADY, MAKE SURE TO FLASH THE SAME ONE);
    • Flash magisk (Optional);

downloads.png

VANILLA BUILD
    (Without any Google Apps or Google Services)

GAPPS BUILD
    (With all Essential Apps to make Google Service and Play Store work)

OrangeFox
    fastboot-tools
    fastboot-driver

fix-fastboot

source.png

Spark OS Source
    Kernel Source

Spark OS, ROM for LG G7 ThinQ
    Device:
    Judyln
    Maintainer: @DanCS1995
    Build Type: Unofficial
    ROM OS Version: 13.0
    Android Release: android-13.0.0_r16
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.235-N0kernel+ by @EmanuelCN
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be on 30F EM, 30D EMW/EAW/AWM, 30D EMW for N model

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 13.3
    ROM Dev: @spkal01
    Security Patch: December 5, 2022
    SELinux Status: Permissive
    Release Date: 2022-12-23
    Created 2022-05-25
    Last Updated 2022-12-26

Screenshots:
    Hello @DanCS1995,

I know that you're busy, but I just want to know if the support for this OS has stopped. I have been waiting for November's build, but if it ain't coming out, please let me know, so I can switch to another OS.

Thanks as always
    Yeah, i'm still updating, but in a slow way now, its hard to keep up all this threads, but i'm still compiling, i just didnt update here, i'll update soon, with december build that i just released today
    Yeah, i'm still updating, but in a slow way now, its hard to keep up all this threads, but i'm still compiling, i just didnt update here, i'll update soon, with december build that i just released today
    Good to hear from you 👍

No worries, that's understandable, but if I may offer advice as a diminutive form of assistance, I'd suggest that you continue focusing on the big 3 only: LineageOS, Spark OS, and PixelExperience Plus, as the other variations are basically derived from Pixel Experience and the non-essentials that they offer over the original can be harmlessly sacrificed.

The variations in question are:
    1- PixelExperience (not the plus, unless it requires no extra effort when finishing the plus version)
    2- Project Blaze
    3- PixelPlusUI
    4- CherishOS
    5- BlissRom
    6- Corvus OS.

Furthermore, I know that Spark OS is a variation of PE, but the wide area of customizations is considered essential to some, thus I won't suggest ditching it.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that if you have to choose between Spark OS and PE Plus, I'd go with Spark since it lacks nothing from PE Plus, yet it offers much more customizations. In other words, Spark OS can completely replace PE Plus, while the contrary isn't true.

However, if you feel that PE Plus is more stable, or that it's needed to update Spark OS, then you may keep the focus threads to 3 instead of 2.

You're wearing yourself thin, and you barely have time, so I think you should do something like this. But again, that's merely a suggestion, and you do what you feel is best.

Best wishes and happy holidays!
    This ROM is the best I have ever used. Thank you.
    Thanks for the explanation. I understand the situation, and I appreciate your work.

As explained, a lot of factors play a role, including luck. So for now, I'll just wait for the next update as I already switched devices, hoping that it'll save me the need to do a clean installation.

However, I don't know how possible this is, but it would be very helpful if it was possible to flash back to the previous build if the update caused an issue. I tried that and unfortunately, the OS couldn't boot until I flashed the update again. Just a suggestion for future builds.

Keep up the great work (y)
    Unfortunatelly we can't dirty flash the previous security peach, it's a protection developed by Google, to avoid any security breach, imagine that they release a build that has a security breach that allows someone access your personal data, then in the next month they release a new build fixing this problem, imagine if someone could restore the build with that failure and access your data, so is a protection for you.