[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] [STABLE] [10.0] crDroid for J5 2015

Search This thread

flyy01

Sep 23, 2016
Nairobi
Thanks for this amazing rom. I have just flashed it with gapps on my j500lte. The rom feels snappy. The only thing I am yet to test is calls. I will post an update when I do.

PauloCardona

Mar 1, 2021
For whatever reason my phone just shuts off. It is very aelatory but it usually happens to me when I put the unlock pin, any suggestion of what I can do?

SM-J500M

Rahat23

Mar 3, 2021
Completely new here. I found 4 different files. Don't know which one to install.. Also it would be helpful if you guide me to any tutorial.

RyuukenZenkou

May 14, 2016
Santiago
So far one of the best ROMs. I got better battery life with your ROM. The only thing bugging me is that for some reason it closes my music app on the background while I'm using another app. Also I was unable to install viper properly on it.

Citryall

Mar 30, 2021
This ROM is really stable. Thank you very much, but it has a dual sim card problem . Do you have a solution?
My device: j500f(j5lte)

r0mushii

Jan 13, 2019
This ROM is really stable. Thank you very much, but it has a dual sim card problem . Do you have a solution?
My device: j500f(j5lte)
refer to the workaround jenslody mentioned in his derpfest thread:
Reserved

Note from 2020-07-25:
This is quoted from my (abandoned) Bootleggers thread.
I did not (yet) test dualsim on my j5xnlte.
I will do it this evening/night (UTC+2), I'm on-call this weekend and can therefore not test it during the day.

This works for me on my test j5xnlte:

1. It doesn't matter which sim is your data-sim.
  2. Before setting your data sim to 3g or 4g (aka LTE):
    • make sure to set 2g as preferred network on the sim you do not use for data.
  3. The data sim can then be set to whatever you want.
  4. Never ever try to change the sim after you started a call, if you do so you most likely have to restart the device to make things work again.
  5. Before restarting the device you can try to set both sims to 2g and switch the data sims twice (easiest way with the QS-tile)

promute

Apr 3, 2021
Hi Im new to custom roms
everything is okay with the custom rom eg hall ic,mic,...
i wanna encrypt my device because sensitive data is accessible from twrp file manager but when try to encrypt device just shows a android logo for few second and reboot. I google this problem and noticed it may be a partition size problem.
does anyone have solution?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone