Samsung Galaxy M21
Samsung Galaxy M21
/* * Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
This is the Unofficial Lineage OS 17.1 thread for the Samsung Galaxy M21, codename m21nsxx.
Join our Galaxy M21 Telegram Group : Here
How to Install:
• Wipe data, dalvik-cache and cache.
• Flash Lineage zip and then dm-verity disabler.
• MAKE SURE YOU ARE INSTALLING LINEAGE OVER FULLY STOCK ANDROID 10 FIRMWARE.
If you don't follow these instructions, please don't expect support here.
We also don't support 3rd party addons (Magisk/XPosed/Dolby/Viper/etc.), so if you have any random reboots or problems caused by using these.
What won't work? :
• IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to LineageOS.
• Rounded corners weren't implemented so use the following provided overlay.zip u til I update the rom.
• Lineage OS builds will not pass CTS/SafetyNet -- due to the AVB flag's "red" status.
• Lineage OS builds requires official stock unmodded Android 10 OneUI2.5 firmware installed.
• If you want to use encryption then use lineage recovery provided below.
Gdrive : ROM+RECOVERY
Lineage OS for M21, AOSP ROM for the Samsung Galaxy M21
A free and open-source operating system for various devices, based on the Android mobile platform. This is a mirror of https://review.lineageos.org/ - LineageOS
Kernel Source :
BlueFly Kernel Sources for Exynos 9611 Android 10 firmwares - Yilliee/BlueFly_A10
Other trees :
ROM OS Version:
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Official Android 10 OneUI2.5 firmware (M215FXXU2ATJ5)
Want to help me by donating/become a tester of my builds?? Pm me on telegram
Last Updated 2021-03-25