[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for Redmi 9C [angelica][10.0]

Search This thread

h4x0r.eed

Apr 6, 2022
Hi. I successfully installed Lineage OS 17.1 on my Xiaomi Redmi 9C. It is running MIUI 12.0.10.0 before.

How to enable SELinux?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220406-143709_LineageOS_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220406-143709_LineageOS_Settings.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 123

quelSS

May 12, 2020
Hi. I successfully installed Lineage OS 17.1 on my Xiaomi Redmi 9C. It is running MIUI 12.0.10.0 before.

How to enable SELinux?
With the Selinux Mode Changer app or with the terminal:
From the phone terminal : su
and write: setenforce 1
Be careful, if you change it to enable, you will no longer be able to adjust the brightness. You will need to restart the phone, adjust the brightness and setenforce1 again. At least that's what happened to me, that's why I went to the last LOS 18.1 of March 2022

h4x0r.eed

Apr 6, 2022
With the Selinux Mode Changer app or with the terminal:
From the phone terminal : su
and write: setenforce 1
Be careful, if you change it to enable, you will no longer be able to adjust the brightness. You will need to restart the phone, adjust the brightness and setenforce1 again. At least that's what happened to me, that's why I went to the last LOS 18.1 of March 2022
Yes. I downloaded the SELinux Mode Changer on Google Play Store.

You are right. I can't adjust the brightness of my phone. This is very informative. But is it safe to upgrade to Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiami Redmi 9C. LiaFourté said that the voice call via Carrier is inaudible. Did you experience it?

quelSS

May 12, 2020
Yes. I downloaded the SELinux Mode Changer on Google Play Store.

You are right. I can't adjust the brightness of my phone. This is very informative. But is it safe to upgrade to Lineage OS 18.1 for Xiami Redmi 9C. LiaFourté said that the voice call via Carrier is inaudible. Did you experience it?
I have installed latest LOS 18.1 from here https://t.me/R9AChannel/364 . I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is very good. Only after flashing the ROM does the camera, wifi, hotspot and bluetooh not work. For this, after having flash ROM I flashed the boot.img LOS18.1 of November 2021, for the audio flash the fix

Attachments

• FIX+Volume+Low+&+Hotspot++Garden+Magisk.zip
    23.6 KB · Views: 80
  • boot.img
    64 MB · Views: 94

alkyer

Apr 20, 2022
I am having an issue with bluetooth audio when used for calling. For some reason the microphone on the device is picking up the audio and sending this to the bluetooth channeel (100+ms delay).

Jan 17, 2023
Yes, it's working. So far so good, I can't provide screenshots cause I already switched ROMS although I'd still recommend it since it's almost bugless and it has a good performance. It's just, lineage is not my thing. I'm currently using DotOS 5.2 on my Redmi 9C.
Bu rom MIUI 12.0.15 e kurulur mu

Mod translation: Can this rom be installed on MIUI 12.0.15?

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@Muhammed İsa kaya

Greetings, and welcome to XDA. As a "last time" courtesy, I have translated your first 2 posts. Please post in English as stipulate by XDA Rule #4:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on XDA.

-Regards: Badger50

Breezy7637

Jan 30, 2023
I have installed latest LOS 18.1 from here https://t.me/R9AChannel/364 . I have been using it for 2 weeks and it is very good. Only after flashing the ROM does the camera, wifi, hotspot and bluetooh not work. For this, after having flash ROM I flashed the boot.img LOS18.1 of November 2021, for the audio flash the fix
LOS 18.1 gave error, then hard bricked 9C NFC.
Code:
adb sideload lineage-18.1-20221226-UNOFFICIAL-garden.zip
serving: 'lineage-18.1-20221226-UNOFFICIAL-garden.zip'  (~47%)    adb: failed to read command: Undefined error: 0

Jan 17, 2023
good day i want to install this rom on my phone my phone is redmi 9c angelica MIUI version 12.0.10.0(QCRMIXM) my phone's RAM memory is 3GB can i install this rom on my phone?
iyi günler telefonuma bu romu yüklemek istiyorum telefonum redmi 9c angelica MIUI version 12.0.10.0(QCRMIXM) telefonumun RAM hafızası 3GB bu romu telefonuma yükleyebilir miyim
Mod. edit: post translated. alecxs

Last edited by a moderator:

Dilshan_1

Mar 28, 2023
how to turn off finger print gesture. When I accidentally touch finger print after unlock it opening apps selecting randomly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Wipe data, cache, dalvik cache
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps, and magisk (optional)
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Join Device Support group

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.1 ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 9C (angelica)

Contributors
    wulan17
    Source Code: https://github.com/lineageos
    Kernel Source: https://github.com/rama982/kernel_xiaomi_angelica

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 12.0.10 Global
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Unofficial

Created 2021-03-26
    Last Updated 2021-10-30
    Has anyone tried it yet. Can someone confirm its working.
    Yes, it's working. So far so good, I can't provide screenshots cause I already switched ROMS although I'd still recommend it since it's almost bugless and it has a good performance. It's just, lineage is not my thing. I'm currently using DotOS 5.2 on my Redmi 9C.
    Will it work on stock recovery.
    What do you mean? If you're referring to the installation, no it won't. Custom Recoveries are essential to Custom ROMs, therefore it requires a Custom Recovery (unless it's a GSI).
    Okay thank you much. And hey one last thing can you suggest a good recovery for Anglica for installing a custom ROM.
    use wulan17's PBRP build here (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wulan17/files/Angelica/PBRP/). Flash the 3.0.0.img via adb then flash 3.1.0.zip via PBRP.
    Much appreciated man thanks for your help.
    No problem. ;)