[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] switchroot Android 10

Search This thread

klinux

Nov 30, 2005
casablanca
I was wondering if someone can help me out with PS Remote Play v4.0 app. I can't seem to get it working. I'm not a noob, but I'm definitely no expert hahaha. I have included two logcats that I recorded in the hopes that someone can tell me what the issue is. I used Matlog and only started recording right before I attempted to open the Remote Play app and stopped recording after I received error 88001003 and closed the app. I have no clue how to understand it, so I can't do it myself. Here are the things I have done to help paint the scene. I wiped Android and reinstalled it in order to have it cleaner and I didn't install the EdXposed Module through Magisk this time to try and minimize what's installed before trying the Remote Play app. I hid the Magisk app by renaming it to DroidMan. I installed the BusyBox, MagiskHide Props Config and Systemless Hosts. I checked off Google Services and its subcontents in MagiskHide (Don't remember if I did that before or after I downloaded Termux). Downloaded Termux and changed the value to NVidia Shield Pro 2019 and rebooted to pass SafetyNet. Went into settings to delete the cache and storage for the Google Services Framework and Play Store apps and then downlaoded Remote Play v4.0. Went to MagiskHide and checked off PS Remote Play and its subcontents. Tried to open it and got the error. I haven't yet tried sideloading v3.0 to see if that would work because I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong with the latest version. In my previous Switchroot install, I had done similar, but had installed EdXposed and in the settings, checked off "Pass SafetyNet" and also checked off Google Services, Play Store and after downloading, I added Remote Play in Xposed Hide (Black). (I wanted EdXposed for the Remote Play Assistant and DS4 Adapter modules). That didn't work, so I decided to reinstall Android and try again without EdXposed, but that didn't work either. Any help is appreciated. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong or I'm missing something. Thanks in advance.

Edit- Files didn't attach the first time as txt. Zipped and uploaded.

Edit 2- I'm guessing Remote Play v4.0 not working is an SELinux Permissive issue? I downloaded PS Remote Play v3.0 from APKPure and it opened up. Didn't try connecting with my PS4 Pro yet, though. Noticed in MagiskHide that v4.0 had 3 subcontent switches whereas 3.0 only had 1.

Hi,

I didn't check your logs but what I am using and working fine is the following:

You need to repack magisk with another name to not be detected by PS remote app also hide remote play app on magisk (no need to pass the safetynet check), I have ps remote play ver 2.0 running well (the only thing needed is hide the nav bar to get full screen, u can use systemui tuner it has immersive mode) + ds4 adapter + remote play assistant (ver 0.9 as the newer won't detect controller for me) modules of riru Edxposed to use the joy con (or other controllers) also my PS4 is jailbroken.

ponyboy82

Apr 13, 2011
Hi,

I didn't check your logs but what I am using and working fine is the following:

You need to repack magisk with another name to not be detected by PS remote app also hide remote play app on magisk (no need to pass the safetynet check), I have ps remote play ver 2.0 running well (the only thing needed is hide the nav bar to get full screen, u can use systemui tuner it has immersive mode) + ds4 adapter + remote play assistant (ver 0.9 as the newer won't detect controller for me) modules of riru Edxposed to use the joy con (or other controllers) also my PS4 is jailbroken.
Do you need a jailbroken ps4 for this to work?

ponyboy82

Apr 13, 2011
I was wondering if someone can help me out with PS Remote Play v4.0 app. ...
This doesn't exactly fix your problem but I just downloaded PSPlay last night instead and it works almost flawlessly out of the box. It's a paid app but seems worth it so far https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=psplay.grill.com. I also did the alt login where you get the userid.

The only problems I have so far are that the gyro and rumble don't seem to work, but I don't think these work on Moonlight either so might be a switch/android issue. The performance seems pretty good. I was getting some weird artifacting in one particular game but otherwise it seems to work as well as Moonlight for PC streaming. It also supports PS5 if you have one.

Equalz123

Feb 23, 2021
Using the handheld build in docking on a 4k screen with a resolution of 1080p 59,9hz

Using moonlight to stream I get a 5ms input delay on my bluetooth pro controller while in handheld I have 2,5ms

Any way to reduce my input lag using the android dock build or anything else?

I've also noticed pro controller zl+zr are not working.
(After using the zip from retrogamer I still have this issue, just home and share buttons are messed up too.)

Any help? Cheers!

Pais83

Feb 23, 2021
With a 8bitdo sn30pro i have the same input lag as you, i think that it's a bluetooth delay. Do you play with Moonlight docked over wifi or ethernet?

TookeX

Apr 23, 2012
This doesn't exactly fix your problem but I just downloaded PSPlay last night instead and it works almost flawlessly out of the box. It's a paid app but seems worth it so far https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=psplay.grill.com. I also did the alt login where you get the userid.

The only problems I have so far are that the gyro and rumble don't seem to work, but I don't think these work on Moonlight either so might be a switch/android issue. The performance seems pretty good. I was getting some weird artifacting in one particular game but otherwise it seems to work as well as Moonlight for PC streaming. It also supports PS5 if you have one.

Glad to see here other users recommend PSplay even though a 3rd party paid remote play.
I tried this one with default A10 joycon layout, D-pad can work but since default layout, AB, XY swapped for DS4 layout, without flashing xbox controller layout config.
When I tried customize button mapping I found the issue I met before with official citra.
D-pad button up down left right cannot recognized by system, android 10 will response system level instead emulator mapping setup itself.
I'd like to know whether have you met this issue when you use PSplay, and glad if you can test some other emulator like official citra and I believe there would be more apps that may encounter this problem

ponyboy82

Apr 13, 2011
Glad to see here other users recommend PSplay even though a 3rd party paid remote play.
I tried this one with default A10 joycon layout, D-pad can work but since default layout, AB, XY swapped for DS4 layout, without flashing xbox controller layout config.
When I tried customize button mapping I found the issue I met before with official citra.
D-pad button up down left right cannot recognized by system, android 10 will response system level instead emulator mapping setup itself.
I'd like to know whether have you met this issue when you use PSplay, and glad if you can test some other emulator like official citra and I believe there would be more apps that may encounter this problem
I forgot to mention that I did flash the xbox controller zip too. So far all of the buttons seem to work as expected. I'm pretty sure that I have used the d-pad in psplay. I'll try to test more later when I have a chance. I haven't tried citra or any emulators yet.
The only thing I can think to try is maybe flashing the xbox fix if you can and/or take a look at the files inside that zip file and compare with what is on your switch. I think it's safe to edit those manually to adjust mappings.

usafballer

Sep 26, 2012
PSPLAY is amazing on my switch/android 10 - works very well and runs at 720P/60 on my PS4 Slim - can imagine it is near peer for those with Pro or PS5, especially when docked at 1080P. I don't get it, but XBOX console streaming is of significantly lower quality and I have a XSX right now (always get streaming artifacts). My PS4 Slim just does it better. PC streaming via Moonlight though is utterly untouchable though - but that's high end hardware involved.

It would be nice to have rumble support for both Moonlight and PSPlay, but I think moonlight is held back by controller support in Android 10, rather than anything in Moonlight. Hopefully Moonlight NX gets an update since it supported rumble, but constantly freezes in Atmosphere EMMUC after a couple minutes. I saw on GITHUB that some updated code in the repository in the last day or so, so I think the Devs may be trying to get it updated.

On another note, I notice that when I have my Switch running Android 10 plugged in overnight, it's moderately warm in the morning, as in still charging the battery. When in EMMUC or stock - the unit will be cool to the touch in the AM. Not sure why in Android 10 it's warm, but it does concern me the battery is being stressed?

ponyboy82

Apr 13, 2011
On another note, I notice that when I have my Switch running Android 10 plugged in overnight, it's moderately warm in the morning, as in still charging the battery. When in EMMUC or stock - the unit will be cool to the touch in the AM. Not sure why in Android 10 it's warm, but it does concern me the battery is being stressed?
Do you dock the switch or just plug it in with a cable? I posted earlier, but I usually put it in the dock to charge, and it seems like Android might not actually go all the way to sleep doing this. I think it might be staying awake and charging the whole time. I'm not sure how to confirm though.

usafballer

Sep 26, 2012
Do you dock the switch or just plug it in with a cable? I posted earlier, but I usually put it in the dock to charge, and it seems like Android might not actually go all the way to sleep doing this. I think it might be staying awake and charging the whole time. I'm not sure how to confirm though.

I'm plugged into a third part 60w USB-C charger ...not the dock. It's not hot, but it's not like an electronic device in deep sleep or how I normally sense the coolness of a Switch running stock or CFW.

Reactions: motivmotion
Jan 11, 2017
Do you have Magisk installed or just the stock install? Also does that usually work without any other setup? I thought it had a way of detecting if you're using a dualshock? I haven't used it yet on switchroot but wanted to give it a try
Magisk installed, Safetynet passed after changing signature... but no luck with official PS Remote App

ponyboy82

Apr 13, 2011
Does anyone have an elegant way to boot from switchroot/hekate to sxos and vice versa?
Go into developer settings and enable advanced reboot options. When you go to reboot it should give you a choice to reboot to bootloader which will load up hekate. You can then proceed from there.
(Note: I also installed payload2reboot but I don't think that is actually necessary. I'm also on Atmosphere but I assume SXOS works too)

Reactions: entonjackson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Switch keep with light green and fan blowing on docked, even in the standby mode.. Any way to get sleep ?
    I have the same behavior. I'm still not really sure if this is "normal" or not with the Android build but I haven't seen anyone else mention it. When it's docked, the green light is always on unlike the switch OS that turns that off while in sleep mode. So I'm not sure if this actually every goes into a full deep sleep.
    Hi, I'm trying to use Pokémon Go, so I have to bypass SafetyNet, I know I have to change the signature, but I don't know which signature I should use, anyone knows?

Use nvidia shield pro 2019
    Does someone have an working apk or an method to run prime video on the TvBox version?, i already tried with magisk and it didnt work :c
    Hi I get an error after trying to update Lineage via OTA(13/02/2021). Does anyone knows how to solve this? Do I have to install the update manually? Thanks.
    If you use magisk, i think that error come with it. i had the same probleme, i have installed the update via twrp.
    I installed the tablet version. I have a weird problem the switch wifi is recognized I can see my network, but when I try to connect to it it gets stuck in a loop of trying to connect and not managing to connect. Password is correct and I don't have any mac filter or other stuff enabled there. Tried the 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks. Also tried reinstalling Android, tablet and atv versions seem to yield the same results. Anyone had those kind of problems before, is there a way to debug this?

I tried connecting it to my mac with usb debugging enabled and setting the wifi logging to high but 'adb devices' wouldn't list the switch I can't use logcat on it.

I can the the disabled reason in wifi settings as: network_selection_disabled_association_rejection=5

The wifi driver itself seems to be fine, I can open a hotspot on the switch and connect to it with other devices.
    Introduction
    A new, updated version of Android for the Nintendo Switch. Now based off of Android 10 (Q) (LineageOS 17.1 with Shield TV trees) it's faster, more responsive and has many new features over the previous release, including deep sleep and an Android TV build.

Features
    • Android 10 based on Lineage 17.1
    • Significantly improved UI smoothness compared to Oreo.
    • OTA updates (bugfixes and new features without a reinstall).
    • Deep sleep that can last for weeks compared to hours in the previous version.
    • Full Joy-Con and Pro Controller support with analog sticks and rails.
    • Hori Joy-Con support.
    • Uses Joy-Con HOS Bluetooth paring data.
    • Both Android TV and Android Tablet builds.
    • Reworked fan profiles for quieter operation.
    • Optimized dock support with resolution scaling.
    • OTG support including DisplayPort or HDMI output (no power supply necessary).
    • 3rd party dock/hub support including DisplayPort or HDMI output.
    • Rewritten charging driver to properly support USB-PD.
    • Optimized touch screen driver.
    • Easier install via hekate partition tool.
    • Reworked, simpler, power profiles.
    • Much improved WiFi driver with less dropouts.
    • Shield TV remote app support for easy docked control.
    • Reboot to payload support.
    • Improved Bluetooth accessory support.
    • Auto rotation support.

Known Bugs:
    • Shield games are broken, DO NOT BUY THEM.
    • Joycons do not turn off in sleep automatically, make sure to turn them off by tapping the 'sync' button on side.
    • Default keyboard can't be used with a controller.
    • Some apps don't like the Joy-Con D-Pad.

Downloads
    Hekate - Extract zip to root of SD Card.
    ROM zip - choose one of these and extract to root of SD Card using 7-zip, not the built in windows extractor:
    Tablet - Works best undocked and has the full Android app library.​
    Android TV - Provides a great docked and undocked experience for media but may not support all apps and games.​

Flashable Zips, don't extract but instead install in TWRP:
    Gapps - Use arm64 pico for tablet and arm64 tvmini for Android TV.
    Alarm Disable Zip - disables alarms and notifications in sleep in order to dramatically improve sleep time and avoid some SoDs.
    Xbox Joycon Layout Zip - Swaps a/b and x/y to match an xbox controller.​

Installing
    What you will need:
    • An RCM exploitable Switch console. Check here to see if your device is exploitable. If you have a newer device an exploit may be possible on older firmwares, but if you haven't already set it up you probably updated to a too new version already. Read more here. (for non-RCM exploitable devices)
    • A jig or other method of triggering RCM. Here's a few methods. Premade jigs can be found online.
    • A computer.
    • A good USB-C cable that can connect to your PC and Switch.
    • A high quality, high speed microSD card of at least 16GB.
    • A way to read microSD cards on your PC.
    Steps:
    1. Be aware that if you have any previous Android Oreo installs on your SD card your old Android data will be wiped, so back it up. This cannot be avoided!
    2. If you have an existing Q install make sure it was created with hekate v5.5.3 or newer, anything else will have broken OTAs due to a missing MSC partition.
    3. Ensure your SD Card is FAT32 formatted, this guide will not work with EXFAT SD cards.
    4. Grab the files you want from the Download section and place on your SD. Extract only the hekate zip and the ROM zip once, use 7-zip, not the built in windows extractor.
    5. Overwrite any existing existing files and keep any flashable zips compressed.
    6. Boot into the normal switch firmware with your joycons docked to the console, this will pair them.
    7. Now boot your switch into hekate, dock your Joy-Cons and select the 'Nyx Options' menu then select 'Dump Joy-Con BT' in the top right.
      nyx20890123_202109.png

nyx20890123_204917.png
    8. Ensure the message looks as follows, if not then re-pair Joy-Cons in normal FW.
      3.png
    9. Now return to the hekate main menu and select 'Tools' then 'Partition SD Card' in the top right.
      nyx20890123_204922.png

nyx20890123_204928.png
    10. Drag the Android slider to assign the amount of space you want for Android, the HOS slider shows how much space the normal Switch OS can use.
    11. Now press next step, follow the instructions, if requested, backup your files with UMS to your PC and restore them afterwards with the UMS option.
    12. Select the 'Flash Android' option and follow the steps, then press continue to reboot to recovery.
    13. If you miss the opportunity to reboot to recovery go to 'More Configs' and select 'switchroot Android 10' while holding volume up, keep holding till the TWRP logo shows.
    14. Once you're in TWRP swipe the bar to allow modifications and press 'Install'.
    15. Press 'Select Storage' in the bottom right and choose 'Micro SD Card'
    16. First install the Lineage zip, ignore any errors that come up, they are expected.
    17. Then install any other zips you want to install, do not install zips meant for O, they will not work!
    18. After you're done installing zips, press reboot to system in TWRP.
    19. Enjoy your new Android install! To launch it in the future use the 'More Configs' -> 'switchroot Android 10' option in hekate.
    20. If setup gets stuck on voice detection go back to the wifi config page in the setup and select "Skip for now"
    21. Checkout the Tips & Tricks section below for some things to do.
    Updating:
    • Updates will be pushed through OTAs and you will get a notification when they are available - just install through there. Your data will be unharmed.

Changelog:
    OTA 12/02/2021:
    • Fixes deep sleep crashes on most devices.
    • Fixes BT audio lag and stutter in most apps.
    • Fixes bluetooth crash issues that affected some devices.
    • Fixes joycon LEDs not being turned off when docked.
    Tips & Tricks:
    • To enable Performance Mode and change resolution go to Settings -> Scroll Down -> System -> Scroll Down -> Display and Performance configuration.
    • If you don't need notifications or alarms you should grab the alarm disable zip in downloads, it increases sleep time by several orders of magnitude.
    • The Nvidia Shield TV app is a must have for docked usage, allowing keyboard and mouse control from a phone.
    • If you don't set a password the switch will auto-unlock after being docked.
    • The capture button on the Joy-Cons is mapped to Play/Pause media.
    • You can enable desktop mode to have a slightly better docked experience by going to Developer Options and scrolling down to 'Force Desktop Mode' enable that and reboot.
    • To see battery percentage on ATV follow this guide.
    • If you want to use a controller to type on tablet then install this keyboard.
    • To run tablet apps on ATV use this launcher.
    • For root the latest magisk can be flashed in TWRP
    • To transfer files to Android you can use MTP over USB.

Stay in touch
    Discord: https://discord.gg/9d66FYg
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/switchroot_org

Sources
    https://gitlab.com/switchroot/android
    https://gitlab.com/switchroot
    See manifest repo for build instructions.

Credits
    Ave - Handling hosting of OTAs and the switchroot website. Check out her patreon!
    CTCaer - Fixing a lot of things in the kernel - charging, dock, touch etc - and adding Android install support for nyx. Donate to his patreon here!
    Langerhans - Figuring out the majority of stuff for deep sleep and helping massively with initial bringup.
    Steel01 - Maintaining the Shield TV Lineage trees which ours are heavily based on.
    Nvidia + Nintendo - ❤
    Everyone else who contributed!
    runs great games run great emulators runs great but my bluethoot headphones cut in and out the audio for some reazon maybe a bug anyone having the same problem? apart from that android is running great
    Will be fixed in next OTA
    Running great except "Bluetooth" keeps crashing multiple times after starting up the system.
    But Bluetooth works afterwards.

Is this a known issue?

thx

Does anyone has the same issue?
    Will be fixed in next OTA

I was able to get some logs concerning my broken Wifi. Below is a logcat of me tapping on the wifi icon in the notification dropdown. There's some errors and I hope it helps getting to the bottom of the problem.

Code:
    =u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:hal_graphics_allocator_default:s0 tclass=fd permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
    02-08 20:40:39.375  6777  6777 I su      : type=1400 audit(0.0:714): avc: denied { read } for name="audio.primary.tegra.so" dev="mmcblk0p3" ino=536 scontext=u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:vendor_file:s0 tclass=file permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
    02-08 20:40:39.375  6777  6777 I su      : type=1400 audit(0.0:715): avc: denied { getattr } for path="/vendor/lib/hw/audio.primary.tegra.so" dev="mmcblk0p3" ino=536 scontext=u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:vendor_file:s0 tclass=file permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
    02-08 20:40:39.375  6777  6777 I su      : type=1400 audit(0.0:716): avc: denied { read } for name="bin" dev="mmcblk0p3" ino=26 scontext=u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:vendor_file:s0 tclass=dir permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
    02-08 20:40:39.727  6781  6781 D AndroidRuntime: >>>>>> START com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit uid 0 <<<<<<
    02-08 20:40:39.733  6781  6781 I AndroidRuntime: Using default boot image
    02-08 20:40:39.734  6781  6781 I AndroidRuntime: Leaving lock profiling enabled
    02-08 20:40:39.739  6781  6781 I /system/bin/app_process: Core platform API reporting enabled, enforcing=false
    02-08 20:40:39.888  6781  6781 D ICU     : Time zone APEX file found: /apex/com.android.tzdata/etc/icu/icu_tzdata.dat
    02-08 20:40:39.906  6781  6781 I /system/bin/app_process: The ClassLoaderContext is a special shared library.
    02-08 20:40:39.930  6781  6781 W /system/bin/app_process: JNI RegisterNativeMethods: attempt to register 0 native methods for android.media.AudioAttributes
    02-08 20:40:39.938  6781  6781 D AndroidRuntime: Calling main entry com.android.commands.content.Content
    02-08 20:40:39.957  6781  6781 D AndroidRuntime: Shutting down VM
    02-08 20:40:39.967  6574  6574 I RenderThread: type=1400 audit(0.0:717): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:untrusted_app_27:s0:c129,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:hal_cplservice_default:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1 app=com.topjohnwu.magisk
    02-08 20:40:39.971  6574  6574 I RenderThread: type=1400 audit(0.0:718): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:untrusted_app_27:s0:c129,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:hal_cplservice_default:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1 app=com.topjohnwu.magisk
    02-08 20:40:41.115  3376  3376 I InputReader: type=1400 audit(0.0:719): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:system_server:s0 tcontext=u:r:init:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1
    02-08 20:40:41.972  3376  3911 W NotificationService: Toast already killed. pkg=com.topjohnwu.magisk [email protected]
    02-08 20:40:43.435  3149  3149 I storaged: type=1400 audit(0.0:720): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:storaged:s0 tcontext=u:r:init:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1
    02-08 20:40:43.463  3376  3398 W WindowManager: Unable to start animation, surface is null or no children.
    02-08 20:40:52.965  3376  3376 W WindowManager: removeWindowToken: Attempted to remove non-existing token: [email protected]
    02-08 20:41:00.002  3586  3586 D KeyguardClockSwitch: Updating clock: 20:41
    02-08 20:41:08.115  3376  3412 E LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2
    02-08 20:41:08.117  3376  3470 E LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2
    02-08 20:41:46.319  3586  3586 D StatusBar: disable<e i a s b h r c s > disable2<q i n >
    02-08 20:41:46.363  3519  3538 D RSMouse : mFeatureEnabled=true  mPackageEnabled=true
    02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  4233 I WifiService: setWifiEnabled package=com.android.systemui uid=10097 enable=true
    02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3485 D WifiController: StaEnabledState.enter()
    02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: received a message in WifiDisabledState: { when=0 what=0 target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
    02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Switching from WifiDisabledState to ClientMode
    02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Entering ClientModeActiveState
    02-08 20:41:48.150  3376  3486 D WifiClientModeManager: entering IdleState
    02-08 20:41:48.150  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: State changed from client mode. state = 2
    02-08 20:41:48.151  3376  3376 D WifiP2pService: Wifi enabled=false, P2P Interface availability=true
    02-08 20:41:48.151  3376  3486 I WifiVendorHal: Vendor Hal started successfully
    02-08 20:41:48.153  3376  3486 I SupplicantStaIfaceHal: Starting supplicant using HIDL
    02-08 20:41:48.154  3376  3487 I WifiP2pNative: Registering for interface available listener
    02-08 20:41:48.156  3376  3486 I android_os_HwBinder: HwBinder: Starting thread pool for getting: [email protected]::ISupplicant/default
    02-08 20:41:48.156  3376  3486 E SupplicantStaIfaceHal: Death handler already present
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3068  3068 E [email protected]: Failed to open wlan fw path param: No such file or directory
    02-08 20:41:48.155  3068  3068 I [email protected]: type=1400 audit(0.0:721): avc: denied { read } for name="fw_path" dev="mmcblk0p10" ino=784924 scontext=u:r:hal_wifi_default:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:wifi_vendor_data_file:s0 tclass=lnk_file permissive=1
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3068  3068 E [email protected]: Failed to change firmware mode
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 D HalDevMgr: updateRttController: no one is interested in RTT controllers
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E HalDevMgr: executeChipReconfiguration: configureChip error: 9 ()
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiVendorHal: Failed to create STA iface
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiNative: Failed to create STA iface in vendor HAL
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiClientModeManager: Failed to create ClientInterface. Sit in Idle
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: State changed from client mode. state = 4
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 D WifiClientModeManager: expected stop, not triggering callbacks: newState = 1
    02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiNative: Could not get Iface object for interface null
    02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3376 D WifiP2pService: Wifi enabled=false, P2P Interface availability=true
    02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: ClientMode failed, return to WifiDisabledState.
    02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiController: ClientMode unexpected failure: state unknown
    02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiClientModeManager:  currentstate: IdleState
    02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiScanRequestProxy: Sending scan available broadcast: false
    02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3489 I WifiScanningService: wifi driver unloaded
    02-08 20:41:48.163  3376  3486 I WifiScanRequestProxy: Scanning is disabled
    02-08 20:41:48.164  3376  3409 D KernelCpuUidUserSysTimeReader: Removing uids 1037-1037
    02-08 20:41:48.165  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Entering WifiDisabledState
    02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: received a message in WifiDisabledState: { when=-3ms what=3 target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
    02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Switching from WifiDisabledState to WifiDisabled
    02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Entering WifiDisabledState
    02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 E WifiNative: Could not get Iface object for interface null
    02-08 20:41:48.169  4206  4782 W Settings: Setting airplane_mode_on has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Global, returning read-only value.
    02-08 20:41:49.891  3069  3069 I joycond : type=1400 audit(0.0:722): avc: denied { read } for scontext=u:r:init:s0 tcontext=u:r:init:s0 tclass=netlink_kobject_uevent_socket permissive=1

EDIT:

I also grabbed a dmesg which I have uploaded to my server since it's too large to attach here

Grepping for "wifi"/"wlan" yields a whole lot of errors, for example:
    service "vendor.wifiloader" exited with status 255

Naturally, wifi works just fine in Horizon, just in case you suspect faulty hardware
    Thanks, does it only crash after sleep?

How Can I reboot to hekate ? Thanks
    Reboot and hold vol-
    For me the sleep mode is not working. Battery draining really fast. Anyone with the same problem?
    Should be fixed in OTA
    Today my Lp0 didn't work. I use CPU spy to observe this. This happened after a reboot.

My switch stayed on with 100mhz all the time but screen was off.

I turned wifi and bt on and off. This helped. Afterwards my switch went into deep sleep again and stayed there as long as the screen was off.

Maybe this helps.
    Should be fixed in OTA
    Flash this in TWRP and reboot. It fixes ZL ZR button for the pro controller in bluetooth.
    anyone get safetynet to pass?
    I flashed it and gapps and tested safety net and it failed. Wasn't sure if there was something I missed

yes I did. To me a while to work out but you have to:

1. Mans sure you have flashed magisk
    2. In the manager install busybox and magiskhidepropsconf
    3. Reboot
    4. Install termux from the App Store
    5. Open termux and type ‘su props’
    6. Option 1 then follow the instructions to change the fingerprint to nvidia shield tv pro 2019
    7. Reboot and it all works
    are the devs of this rom working on an update? last update is now 3 weeks old, wonder if we see some new updates in the future?

Something that was years in the making and you're asking for ETA after 3 weeks? Seriously, dude?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone