[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] switchroot Android 10

Search This thread

gp.triple

Jan 7, 2010
milan
Gamepass also doesn't go fullscreen, keep border on left, right and bottom side.
Is only a my problem?

IMG_20210426_133823.jpg

dyzzer

Apr 27, 2021
Hi guys,

I found a fix for the game pass full screen problem. Just open the nav button and click home. Xcloud will be running in a small floating windows. Press there and make it full screen again. Enjoy :)

Thanks developers for this amazing work. I've discovered the streaming world and it's better than the switch itself. But to be honest, I'm thinking about buying a tablet with a decent screen. That 6.2"/720p on 2021 umm... Otherwise, I can't find any decent gamepad for tablets.

Last edited:

gp.triple

Jan 7, 2010
milan
Hi guys,

I found a fix for the game pass full screen problem. Just open the nav button and click home. Xcloud will be running in a small floating windows. Press there and make it full screen again. Enjoy :)

Thanks developers for this amazing work. I've discovered the streaming world and it's better than the switch itself. But to be honest, I'm thinking about buying a tablet with a decent screen. That 6.2"/720p on 2021 umm...
Thanks it's working!

NemoKOF

Apr 17, 2013
dpad i buggy in gamepass, before i waste my time did you try this app for remap?
No, I didn't. I got beta invite so I'm using my GPD Win 2 Micro PC to play xcloud do edge browser and it works without issues.

For Full screen you can also change button navigation to gesture navigation.

Reactions: gp.triple

fentras

Oct 2, 2020
Hello. I was wondering if it's possible to make a feature that can resize (and move) the screen image, like you can do on the Switch OS. I might be crazy outputting the image onto CRT but I actually enjoy using RetroArch on Android on Switch, it really is a painless experience and RetroArch runs a little faster on Android than on Switch OS. But the offset image sometimes makes it really hard to play even with integrated scaling tools in RetroArch.

CRT.JPG

Another suggestion is to add a quick tile to the quick access menu (notifications) to toggle performance mode. It takes time turning it on and off entering Settings all the time, but with quick button it would be way easier and quicker to do.

Overall experience of this release is smooth as butter, and I can enjoy my new Android tablet :)

Thank you so much for your hard work!

(I would suggest making donate buttons on your website, the projects are really awesome and some people want to support you).

egd4

Mar 20, 2020
Does anyone ever managed to install a restricted family link account for children on this release? Adult one install just fine, but can't use children email account...i'm stuck on Family Link Manager Activation

US Marine

Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the guide! Worked well for me, and I've got everything set up in Android. My question (and I apologize if this is a dumb one) is: how do you boot into Android quickly and easily in the future? The instructions simply say "to launch it in the future use the 'More Configs' -> 'switchroot Android 10' option in hekate," but aside from booting into RCM and injecting the Hekate payload, I can't think of another way to do it. Do I need to inject the payload from my PC every time I want to use Android?

Danny.69

• May 10, 2015
    Thanks for the guide! Worked well for me, and I've got everything set up in Android. My question (and I apologize if this is a dumb one) is: how do you boot into Android quickly and easily in the future? The instructions simply say "to launch it in the future use the 'More Configs' -> 'switchroot Android 10' option in hekate," but aside from booting into RCM and injecting the Hekate payload, I can't think of another way to do it. Do I need to inject the payload from my PC every time I want to use Android?
    nothing other than the official firmware, you need to boot into RCM

Last edited:

exrazile

May 4, 2021
    I installed the tablet version. I have a weird problem the switch wifi is recognized I can see my network, but when I try to connect to it it gets stuck in a loop of trying to connect and not managing to connect. Password is correct and I don't have any mac filter or other stuff enabled there. Tried the 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks. Also tried reinstalling Android, tablet and atv versions seem to yield the same results. Anyone had those kind of problems before, is there a way to debug this?

I tried connecting it to my mac with usb debugging enabled and setting the wifi logging to high but 'adb devices' wouldn't list the switch I can't use logcat on it.

I can the the disabled reason in wifi settings as: network_selection_disabled_association_rejection=5

The wifi driver itself seems to be fine, I can open a hotspot on the switch and connect to it with other devices.
    I have the exact same issue, but I'm using the Android TV version. I'll follow up if I figure out a fix. Unfortunately, skipping the network setup is not an option, so I can't even skip it to set it up later.

xoxo_xdagirl91

Jun 17, 2013
    Thanks for this awesome project! I got it working I just have a quick question. I partitioned my sd and allocated 64 gig of it to android. In the storage settings it says my system takes up 31gb.. is that normal?

jacobsson

May 21, 2016
    Hi guys! So far so good, actually so good that I want to replace my shield TV. There is only one problem that stops me: no TV remote control over HDMI-CEC.

Do anyone know if I can enable CEC from a hidden setting / using adb shell and or even magisk module? I don't mind testing any kind experimental suggestion. Thanks!

Last edited:

exrazile

May 4, 2021
    I've been at this for days and can't figure out why I can't connect to wifi. I can see my network, but after putting in the credentials, it just doesn't connect. I'm now running the Tablet version. Can anyone give me some tips?

fadewise23

Feb 5, 2020
    Trying to use GeForce Now via the Nvidia Games app; when I attempt to log in to my Nvidia account it redirects me to the browser but after I succesfully log in it tries to send me back to the Nvidia Games app but fails with APP_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME error. seems like this is because the "nvidia://" url scheme has not been properly registered to that app. Is there a known fix for this?

smisi

Jul 6, 2013
    Hamburg
    I've been at this for days and can't figure out why I can't connect to wifi. I can see my network, but after putting in the credentials, it just doesn't connect. I'm now running the Tablet version. Can anyone give me some tips?
    check your router settings, look for WiFi security and see if you have an option like this and see if its enabled:

limit Wi-Fi access to the known Wi-Fi devices!

Yotof

Feb 9, 2021
    Trying to use GeForce Now via the Nvidia Games app; when I attempt to log in to my Nvidia account it redirects me to the browser but after I succesfully log in it tries to send me back to the Nvidia Games app but fails with APP_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME error. seems like this is because the "nvidia://" url scheme has not been properly registered to that app. Is there a known fix for this?
    Just install firefox and make it default brosser ans retry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I installed the tablet version. I have a weird problem the switch wifi is recognized I can see my network, but when I try to connect to it it gets stuck in a loop of trying to connect and not managing to connect. Password is correct and I don't have any mac filter or other stuff enabled there. Tried the 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks. Also tried reinstalling Android, tablet and atv versions seem to yield the same results. Anyone had those kind of problems before, is there a way to debug this?

I tried connecting it to my mac with usb debugging enabled and setting the wifi logging to high but 'adb devices' wouldn't list the switch I can't use logcat on it.

I can the the disabled reason in wifi settings as: network_selection_disabled_association_rejection=5

The wifi driver itself seems to be fine, I can open a hotspot on the switch and connect to it with other devices.
      Does someone have an working apk or an method to run prime video on the TvBox version?, i already tried with magisk and it didnt work :c
      Hi I get an error after trying to update Lineage via OTA(13/02/2021). Does anyone knows how to solve this? Do I have to install the update manually? Thanks.
      If you use magisk, i think that error come with it. i had the same probleme, i have installed the update via twrp.
      dpad i buggy in gamepass, before i waste my time did you try this app for remap?
      No, I didn't. I got beta invite so I'm using my GPD Win 2 Micro PC to play xcloud do edge browser and it works without issues.

For Full screen you can also change button navigation to gesture navigation.
      Introduction
      A new, updated version of Android for the Nintendo Switch. Now based off of Android 10 (Q) (LineageOS 17.1 with Shield TV trees) it's faster, more responsive and has many new features over the previous release, including deep sleep and an Android TV build.

Features
      • Android 10 based on Lineage 17.1
      • Significantly improved UI smoothness compared to Oreo.
      • OTA updates (bugfixes and new features without a reinstall).
      • Deep sleep that can last for weeks compared to hours in the previous version.
      • Full Joy-Con and Pro Controller support with analog sticks and rails.
      • Hori Joy-Con support.
      • Uses Joy-Con HOS Bluetooth paring data.
      • Both Android TV and Android Tablet builds.
      • Reworked fan profiles for quieter operation.
      • Optimized dock support with resolution scaling.
      • OTG support including DisplayPort or HDMI output (no power supply necessary).
      • 3rd party dock/hub support including DisplayPort or HDMI output.
      • Rewritten charging driver to properly support USB-PD.
      • Optimized touch screen driver.
      • Easier install via hekate partition tool.
      • Reworked, simpler, power profiles.
      • Much improved WiFi driver with less dropouts.
      • Shield TV remote app support for easy docked control.
      • Reboot to payload support.
      • Improved Bluetooth accessory support.
      • Auto rotation support.

Known Bugs:
      • Shield games are broken, DO NOT BUY THEM.
      • Joycons do not turn off in sleep automatically, make sure to turn them off by tapping the 'sync' button on side.
      • Default keyboard can't be used with a controller.
      • Some apps don't like the Joy-Con D-Pad.

Downloads
      Hekate - Extract zip to root of SD Card.
      ROM zip - choose one of these and extract to root of SD Card using 7-zip, not the built in windows extractor:
      Tablet - Works best undocked and has the full Android app library.​
      Android TV - Provides a great docked and undocked experience for media but may not support all apps and games.​

Flashable Zips, don't extract but instead install in TWRP:
      Gapps - Use arm64 pico for tablet and arm64 tvmini for Android TV.
      Alarm Disable Zip - disables alarms and notifications in sleep in order to dramatically improve sleep time and avoid some SoDs.
      Xbox Joycon Layout Zip - Swaps a/b and x/y to match an xbox controller.​

Installing
      What you will need:
      • An RCM exploitable Switch console. Check here to see if your device is exploitable. If you have a newer device an exploit may be possible on older firmwares, but if you haven't already set it up you probably updated to a too new version already. Read more here. (for non-RCM exploitable devices)
      • A jig or other method of triggering RCM. Here's a few methods. Premade jigs can be found online.
      • A computer.
      • A good USB-C cable that can connect to your PC and Switch.
      • A high quality, high speed microSD card of at least 16GB.
      • A way to read microSD cards on your PC.
      Steps:
      1. Be aware that if you have any previous Android Oreo installs on your SD card your old Android data will be wiped, so back it up. This cannot be avoided!
      2. If you have an existing Q install make sure it was created with hekate v5.5.3 or newer, anything else will have broken OTAs due to a missing MSC partition.
      3. Ensure your SD Card is FAT32 formatted, this guide will not work with EXFAT SD cards.
      4. Grab the files you want from the Download section and place on your SD. Extract only the hekate zip and the ROM zip once, use 7-zip, not the built in windows extractor.
      5. Overwrite any existing existing files and keep any flashable zips compressed.
      6. Boot into the normal switch firmware with your joycons docked to the console, this will pair them.
      7. Now boot your switch into hekate, dock your Joy-Cons and select the 'Nyx Options' menu then select 'Dump Joy-Con BT' in the top right.
        nyx20890123_202109.png

nyx20890123_204917.png
      8. Ensure the message looks as follows, if not then re-pair Joy-Cons in normal FW.
        3.png
      9. Now return to the hekate main menu and select 'Tools' then 'Partition SD Card' in the top right.
        nyx20890123_204922.png

nyx20890123_204928.png
      10. Drag the Android slider to assign the amount of space you want for Android, the HOS slider shows how much space the normal Switch OS can use.
      11. Now press next step, follow the instructions, if requested, backup your files with UMS to your PC and restore them afterwards with the UMS option.
      12. Select the 'Flash Android' option and follow the steps, then press continue to reboot to recovery.
      13. If you miss the opportunity to reboot to recovery go to 'More Configs' and select 'switchroot Android 10' while holding volume up, keep holding till the TWRP logo shows.
      14. Once you're in TWRP swipe the bar to allow modifications and press 'Install'.
      15. Press 'Select Storage' in the bottom right and choose 'Micro SD Card'
      16. First install the Lineage zip, ignore any errors that come up, they are expected.
      17. Then install any other zips you want to install, do not install zips meant for O, they will not work!
      18. After you're done installing zips, press reboot to system in TWRP.
      19. Enjoy your new Android install! To launch it in the future use the 'More Configs' -> 'switchroot Android 10' option in hekate.
      20. If setup gets stuck on voice detection go back to the wifi config page in the setup and select "Skip for now"
      21. Checkout the Tips & Tricks section below for some things to do.
      Updating:
      • Updates will be pushed through OTAs and you will get a notification when they are available - just install through there. Your data will be unharmed.

Changelog:
      OTA 12/02/2021:
      • Fixes deep sleep crashes on most devices.
      • Fixes BT audio lag and stutter in most apps.
      • Fixes bluetooth crash issues that affected some devices.
      • Fixes joycon LEDs not being turned off when docked.
      Tips & Tricks:
      • To enable Performance Mode and change resolution go to Settings -> Scroll Down -> System -> Scroll Down -> Display and Performance configuration.
      • If you don't need notifications or alarms you should grab the alarm disable zip in downloads, it increases sleep time by several orders of magnitude.
      • The Nvidia Shield TV app is a must have for docked usage, allowing keyboard and mouse control from a phone.
      • If you don't set a password the switch will auto-unlock after being docked.
      • The capture button on the Joy-Cons is mapped to Play/Pause media.
      • You can enable desktop mode to have a slightly better docked experience by going to Developer Options and scrolling down to 'Force Desktop Mode' enable that and reboot.
      • To see battery percentage on ATV follow this guide.
      • If you want to use a controller to type on tablet then install this keyboard.
      • To run tablet apps on ATV use this launcher.
      • For root the latest magisk can be flashed in TWRP
      • To transfer files to Android you can use MTP over USB.

Stay in touch
      Discord: https://discord.gg/9d66FYg
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/switchroot_org

Sources
      https://gitlab.com/switchroot/android
      https://gitlab.com/switchroot
      See manifest repo for build instructions.

Credits
      Ave - Handling hosting of OTAs and the switchroot website. Check out her patreon!
      CTCaer - Fixing a lot of things in the kernel - charging, dock, touch etc - and adding Android install support for nyx. Donate to his patreon here!
      Langerhans - Figuring out the majority of stuff for deep sleep and helping massively with initial bringup.
      Steel01 - Maintaining the Shield TV Lineage trees which ours are heavily based on.
      Nvidia + Nintendo - ❤
      Everyone else who contributed!
      runs great games run great emulators runs great but my bluethoot headphones cut in and out the audio for some reazon maybe a bug anyone having the same problem? apart from that android is running great
      Will be fixed in next OTA
      Running great except "Bluetooth" keeps crashing multiple times after starting up the system.
      But Bluetooth works afterwards.

Is this a known issue?

thx

Does anyone has the same issue?
      Will be fixed in next OTA

I was able to get some logs concerning my broken Wifi. Below is a logcat of me tapping on the wifi icon in the notification dropdown. There's some errors and I hope it helps getting to the bottom of the problem.

Code:
      =u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:hal_graphics_allocator_default:s0 tclass=fd permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
      02-08 20:40:39.375  6777  6777 I su      : type=1400 audit(0.0:714): avc: denied { read } for name="audio.primary.tegra.so" dev="mmcblk0p3" ino=536 scontext=u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:vendor_file:s0 tclass=file permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
      02-08 20:40:39.375  6777  6777 I su      : type=1400 audit(0.0:715): avc: denied { getattr } for path="/vendor/lib/hw/audio.primary.tegra.so" dev="mmcblk0p3" ino=536 scontext=u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:vendor_file:s0 tclass=file permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
      02-08 20:40:39.375  6777  6777 I su      : type=1400 audit(0.0:716): avc: denied { read } for name="bin" dev="mmcblk0p3" ino=26 scontext=u:r:magisk_client:s0:c84,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:object_r:vendor_file:s0 tclass=dir permissive=1 app=com.android.terminal
      02-08 20:40:39.727  6781  6781 D AndroidRuntime: >>>>>> START com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit uid 0 <<<<<<
      02-08 20:40:39.733  6781  6781 I AndroidRuntime: Using default boot image
      02-08 20:40:39.734  6781  6781 I AndroidRuntime: Leaving lock profiling enabled
      02-08 20:40:39.739  6781  6781 I /system/bin/app_process: Core platform API reporting enabled, enforcing=false
      02-08 20:40:39.888  6781  6781 D ICU     : Time zone APEX file found: /apex/com.android.tzdata/etc/icu/icu_tzdata.dat
      02-08 20:40:39.906  6781  6781 I /system/bin/app_process: The ClassLoaderContext is a special shared library.
      02-08 20:40:39.930  6781  6781 W /system/bin/app_process: JNI RegisterNativeMethods: attempt to register 0 native methods for android.media.AudioAttributes
      02-08 20:40:39.938  6781  6781 D AndroidRuntime: Calling main entry com.android.commands.content.Content
      02-08 20:40:39.957  6781  6781 D AndroidRuntime: Shutting down VM
      02-08 20:40:39.967  6574  6574 I RenderThread: type=1400 audit(0.0:717): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:untrusted_app_27:s0:c129,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:hal_cplservice_default:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1 app=com.topjohnwu.magisk
      02-08 20:40:39.971  6574  6574 I RenderThread: type=1400 audit(0.0:718): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:untrusted_app_27:s0:c129,c256,c512,c768 tcontext=u:r:hal_cplservice_default:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1 app=com.topjohnwu.magisk
      02-08 20:40:41.115  3376  3376 I InputReader: type=1400 audit(0.0:719): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:system_server:s0 tcontext=u:r:init:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1
      02-08 20:40:41.972  3376  3911 W NotificationService: Toast already killed. pkg=com.topjohnwu.magisk [email protected]
      02-08 20:40:43.435  3149  3149 I storaged: type=1400 audit(0.0:720): avc: denied { call } for scontext=u:r:storaged:s0 tcontext=u:r:init:s0 tclass=binder permissive=1
      02-08 20:40:43.463  3376  3398 W WindowManager: Unable to start animation, surface is null or no children.
      02-08 20:40:52.965  3376  3376 W WindowManager: removeWindowToken: Attempted to remove non-existing token: [email protected]
      02-08 20:41:00.002  3586  3586 D KeyguardClockSwitch: Updating clock: 20:41
      02-08 20:41:08.115  3376  3412 E LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2
      02-08 20:41:08.117  3376  3470 E LightsService: Light requested not available on this device. 2
      02-08 20:41:46.319  3586  3586 D StatusBar: disable<e i a s b h r c s > disable2<q i n >
      02-08 20:41:46.363  3519  3538 D RSMouse : mFeatureEnabled=true  mPackageEnabled=true
      02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  4233 I WifiService: setWifiEnabled package=com.android.systemui uid=10097 enable=true
      02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3485 D WifiController: StaEnabledState.enter()
      02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: received a message in WifiDisabledState: { when=0 what=0 target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
      02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Switching from WifiDisabledState to ClientMode
      02-08 20:41:48.149  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Entering ClientModeActiveState
      02-08 20:41:48.150  3376  3486 D WifiClientModeManager: entering IdleState
      02-08 20:41:48.150  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: State changed from client mode. state = 2
      02-08 20:41:48.151  3376  3376 D WifiP2pService: Wifi enabled=false, P2P Interface availability=true
      02-08 20:41:48.151  3376  3486 I WifiVendorHal: Vendor Hal started successfully
      02-08 20:41:48.153  3376  3486 I SupplicantStaIfaceHal: Starting supplicant using HIDL
      02-08 20:41:48.154  3376  3487 I WifiP2pNative: Registering for interface available listener
      02-08 20:41:48.156  3376  3486 I android_os_HwBinder: HwBinder: Starting thread pool for getting: [email protected]::ISupplicant/default
      02-08 20:41:48.156  3376  3486 E SupplicantStaIfaceHal: Death handler already present
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3068  3068 E [email protected]: Failed to open wlan fw path param: No such file or directory
      02-08 20:41:48.155  3068  3068 I [email protected]: type=1400 audit(0.0:721): avc: denied { read } for name="fw_path" dev="mmcblk0p10" ino=784924 scontext=u:r:hal_wifi_default:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:wifi_vendor_data_file:s0 tclass=lnk_file permissive=1
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3068  3068 E [email protected]: Failed to change firmware mode
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 D HalDevMgr: updateRttController: no one is interested in RTT controllers
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E HalDevMgr: executeChipReconfiguration: configureChip error: 9 ()
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiVendorHal: Failed to create STA iface
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiNative: Failed to create STA iface in vendor HAL
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiClientModeManager: Failed to create ClientInterface. Sit in Idle
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: State changed from client mode. state = 4
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 D WifiClientModeManager: expected stop, not triggering callbacks: newState = 1
      02-08 20:41:48.161  3376  3486 E WifiNative: Could not get Iface object for interface null
      02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3376 D WifiP2pService: Wifi enabled=false, P2P Interface availability=true
      02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: ClientMode failed, return to WifiDisabledState.
      02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiController: ClientMode unexpected failure: state unknown
      02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiClientModeManager:  currentstate: IdleState
      02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3486 D WifiScanRequestProxy: Sending scan available broadcast: false
      02-08 20:41:48.162  3376  3489 I WifiScanningService: wifi driver unloaded
      02-08 20:41:48.163  3376  3486 I WifiScanRequestProxy: Scanning is disabled
      02-08 20:41:48.164  3376  3409 D KernelCpuUidUserSysTimeReader: Removing uids 1037-1037
      02-08 20:41:48.165  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Entering WifiDisabledState
      02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: received a message in WifiDisabledState: { when=-3ms what=3 target=com.android.internal.util.StateMachine$SmHandler }
      02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Switching from WifiDisabledState to WifiDisabled
      02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 D WifiActiveModeWarden: Entering WifiDisabledState
      02-08 20:41:48.166  3376  3486 E WifiNative: Could not get Iface object for interface null
      02-08 20:41:48.169  4206  4782 W Settings: Setting airplane_mode_on has moved from android.provider.Settings.System to android.provider.Settings.Global, returning read-only value.
      02-08 20:41:49.891  3069  3069 I joycond : type=1400 audit(0.0:722): avc: denied { read } for scontext=u:r:init:s0 tcontext=u:r:init:s0 tclass=netlink_kobject_uevent_socket permissive=1

EDIT:

I also grabbed a dmesg which I have uploaded to my server since it's too large to attach here

Grepping for "wifi"/"wlan" yields a whole lot of errors, for example:
      service "vendor.wifiloader" exited with status 255

Naturally, wifi works just fine in Horizon, just in case you suspect faulty hardware
      Thanks, does it only crash after sleep?

How Can I reboot to hekate ? Thanks
      Reboot and hold vol-
      For me the sleep mode is not working. Battery draining really fast. Anyone with the same problem?
      Should be fixed in OTA
      Today my Lp0 didn't work. I use CPU spy to observe this. This happened after a reboot.

My switch stayed on with 100mhz all the time but screen was off.

I turned wifi and bt on and off. This helped. Afterwards my switch went into deep sleep again and stayed there as long as the screen was off.

Maybe this helps.
      Should be fixed in OTA
      Flash this in TWRP and reboot. It fixes ZL ZR button for the pro controller in bluetooth.
      anyone get safetynet to pass?
      I flashed it and gapps and tested safety net and it failed. Wasn't sure if there was something I missed

yes I did. To me a while to work out but you have to:

1. Mans sure you have flashed magisk
      2. In the manager install busybox and magiskhidepropsconf
      3. Reboot
      4. Install termux from the App Store
      5. Open termux and type ‘su props’
      6. Option 1 then follow the instructions to change the fingerprint to nvidia shield tv pro 2019
      7. Reboot and it all works
      I'm unable to connect to wifi.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone