I mean; I saw developers rom more than one at androidfilehost page
I downloaded "lineage-15.1-20190220-UNOFFICIAL-beykerykt-nx563j.zip" this version. is it stable last version or which one is the stable?
Thanks for your answer.
* Your warranty is... still valid?
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
"LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit."
- Both speakers (call and media)
- Mobile Signal
- Camera and flash
- Light and proximity sensors
- IR Port
- Project Treble (not implemented)
- Google widevine
Download the zip(s)
Install a compatible Recovery (NFound TWRP recovery recommended)
Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- LineageOS upstream (December security patch)
- Requires a modem from 5.52
- Added Google Widevine L3 with NX609J
- Enabled "smart noise-reduction" from Nubia by default (only for applications using HAL1)
- Added missing library for camera
- Downgrade GPS HAL for compatibility with GPS blobs
- Redistributed cgroup tasks and enable touchboosts during application launch and while touching the screen
- Added step-charging to fix overheating while charging. Maximum current up to 60%: 2.15 mA, after 60%: 1.20 mA
- Other minor changes
- LineageOS upstream
- Implemented Project Treble. So far, I checked only on my LineageOS. I recommend flashing with wipes.
- Fixed instant crashes during the registration of a new finger for a fingerprint scanner.
- Added media profiles for Google Camera with Pixel 2.
- Removed QTI Alarm HIDL.
- Slightly changed auto brightness. I hope in the dark will not burn eyes.
- Other minor changes