[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][troika][10] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

Stricted

Recognized Developer
Apr 3, 2017
Hesse
If it goes official, will the Trust/SELinux and locally signed issues go away?
yes, havent got around to do selinux yet but i do that hopefully soon

Hi, and thanks for the update, this one was OTA :3
anyway, this January version still has issues with:
· Bluetooth calls audio and
· Light sensor (automatic dimming)
ah right the automatic dimming stuff, will look into it
on the bluetooth calls i honestly have no idea currently

Also is there any tutorial to build from your sources? (you know to appreciate your code and try patches like microG or other android distros ;D)
yes, go to any device on https://wiki.lineageos.org/ and use the build instructions, just replace the codename with troika

$50 is €41.28?! I donated €45.00. Thanks. The One Action forum is pretty dead, and I don't want to buy another phone.
thank you

Awesome Stricted! Thanks for your continued effort on this ROM. I donated 20 euro towards your efforts as I very much appreciate letting me get the most out of this phone. I'll post a bit later about my experiences with the new build.

thank you

Reactions: Cthulu201

Cthulu201

Sep 15, 2015
Hi, and thanks for the update, this one was OTA :3
anyway, this January version still has issues with:
· Bluetooth calls audio and
· Light sensor (automatic dimming)

Also is there any tutorial to build from your sources? (you know to appreciate your code and try patches like microG or other android distros ;D)

Finally thanks for your effort!!
I can confirm both.

- Bluetooth audio: When phone connected in car, phone call can't be heard after switching from app (music, audiobook, etc) to phone call. Some apps can't be heard while connected anything Bluetooth, like Threema call.

- Auto Brightness: When lighting changes there isn't a visible reaction - slider moves, screen dims or lightens.

Will there be an established update frequency for the image prior to going into LineageOS channels? Thanks for the hard work.

Prim235711

Jan 23, 2021
Since last update I got some issues with the camera.
Sometimes i am not able to unlock the sim card at startup. It only says that it is unlocking, but nothing happened. Reboot and another try, then it works

flippolino

Mar 28, 2008
I can confirm both.

- Bluetooth audio: When phone connected in car, phone call can't be heard after switching from app (music, audiobook, etc) to phone call. Some apps can't be heard while connected anything Bluetooth, like Threema call.

- Auto Brightness: When lighting changes there isn't a visible reaction - slider moves, screen dims or lightens.

Will there be an established update frequency for the image prior to going into LineageOS channels? Thanks for the hard work.
I have tried this rom because I want to use my S8+ longer and with a newer adroid than Pie, but this rom has many bugs. Audio is a disaster. The sound also in my car, the choise of ringtones . Bluetooth won't work with several apps. Usb connection fails. I can see the phone on my pc, but not the directories, also with the sd. Autobrightness doesn't work. Sometimes the phone hangs and restart. Answering a phonecall is a problem. So this is not a succes. Happily I managed to go back to the original pie with odin, but it was a lot of work and the TWRP recovery doesn't work with the Pie rom so I had to reset two timwes to factorysettings and after that I could connect the phone again with Smartswitch and repair it with a backup I made. The Samsung recovery was back on my S8+. Quitte a adventure for me. I thought my phone was bricked qitte a while. I Like your efforts to make a Android 10 rom for the S8+ but this one is not the one I hoped for. Really not usefull on a phone you have to relay on.
Nevertheless I thank you for your efforts and will wait for a better one!

soomin

Nov 5, 2019
I have the following problems:
1- after formatting everything, install twrp, install the "forceEncrypt" ...
I install the rom and I get this error: "the system detected a corrupt operation, format or install the operating system, blah blah blah".
I had to format it and install the stock rom
2-It would be good if you did a video tutorial or at least for photos since I think that this type of advertising would be wrong without steps to follow, right?
3- I really would like a custom rom since the stock ones have so much garbage that it is ugly ..... I would really appreciate your help with the tutorial or at least for photos .....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    $50 is €41.28?! I donated €45.00. Thanks. The One Action forum is pretty dead, and I don't want to buy another phone.
    i just uploaded new builds

Downloads:

changelog:
      • updated vendor security patch to 2020-11-01 (will update the blobs again next month)
      • reverted back to Snap camera app (in preparation for official lineage builds)
      • fixed recovery color format and screen density
      • disabled excessive thermald logging
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Bugs :
    • Selinux permissive

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Boot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Boot to recovery again
    • Flash gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

If you like my work then consider making a donation.
    https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_donations&[email protected]

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][troika][10] LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Motorola One Action

Contributors
    Stricted
    Source Code: https://github.com/moto-9609

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 10 Firmware
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2020-09-04
    Last Updated 2020-10-13
    thanks for reviews
    i just uploaded new builds