[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][UBERTC] [7.1.2] Lineage 14.1 05/30/2017

pappschlumpf

Apr 5, 2011
Augsburg
Please use and share logcats
We can make this feature complete device-tree and then there's countless ROMs we could all enjoy.
I will need your help to do that. Any issues please log and please post below.

Build 20170530

Build 20170520

Build 20170502
SoundFX Fix build 05/02/2017

Build 20170426
Build 20170422
Build 20170413
If you want your headset buttons to make your music louder or quieter and skip track on longpress that is for you :)
Headset Patch

Guide for Installation
1. Download gapps (I used nano but any arm64 7.1 is fine)
2. Boot into TWRP (Epic TWRP recommended)
3. Format system
4. Flash ROM
6. Flash gapps
7. Flash Magisk to remove dm-verity if you don't want your system to excrypt data!
8. Reboot to system

Confirmed working:
Proximity sensor
Fingerprint
NFC
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
LTE
Camera (front and rear)
Flash
Microphone
Speaker

Thanks to:
Special thx to @LuK1337 and Lineage team for their awesome help.
xiaobai112220 without his capricorn work none of this would be possible.
Epic Team for help and support!
@StoneTrapper

I've been working on fingerprint support but it has been very elusive thus far, anyone with experience is welcome to help.

Join the Mi Note 2 Telegram group to get in touch.

Last edited:

forumx

Nov 29, 2007
I'm coming from epic global ROM, do i still need to do the formatting?

Edit: by format system, do you mean factory reset or formatting the entire SD card where all files will be erased?

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

codymamak

Jan 14, 2010
Faenza
This is wonderful!

I ordered my Mix and it should arrive next week..and I was only DREAMING of CM14.1 build, as I'm not too fond of the "no drawer" Xiaomi does with the ROMs. Also Pixel Launcher is so nice to use!
@pappschlumpf you really made a happy man out of me!! I would ask one bit of info: did you use kernel sources from the Note 2? I was trying to understand how to perform a build by myself but lack of sources had stopped me. could you explain how you solved this?

Thank you!!

bricky23

Apr 6, 2010
Akron
This is so exciting. Can't wait to try. My device was unlocked when I got it, but when I flashed the global software, I didn't realize that wipe and lock was ticked. So now my bootloader is locked. Since it is tied to the mi account and not the device, I have to wait for them to okay it. And they seam to be in no hurry. Silliest way ever for unlocking. Anyone know a way to speed up the process?