- Feb 14, 2016
/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's Working :
- Mobile Network (Calling, Data, etc.)
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Call Recording
- Signal Indicator
- Permissive SeLinux
- You can tell in comments
- Download and Use Orangefox latest recovery. (Recommended)
- Download the latest build GApps (if needed)
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build GApps (if needed)
- If on setup wizard system ui fc, just bypass it.
- Device tree :https://github.com/wufixx/android_device_xiaomi_vince
- Kernel :https://github.com/Vince-Beast/kernel_xiaomi_msm8953
- Vendor :https://github.com/Vince-Beast/vendor_xiaomi
Thanks to :
- Vince-Beast Github
If you like Genom Kernel, stay tune on their channel~GenomKernel Channel
Last update: 2020-02-11