• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][vince] LineageOS 17.1 [2020-02-11] BETA

Search This thread

droident

Dec 23, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
Does this have Bluetooth bit-rate options?

I'm curious as to whether LoS still supports SBC bit-rate adjustments. Should be under developer settings or in the Bluetooth menu. A screenshot would be cool ?.

Praxcrax

Feb 24, 2020
Hey can someone tell me if the camera does the green thingy or not because that happens to me everytime I flash android 10. It works just fine on 9 tho

DHeart

Aug 22, 2007
Great work!
Only issue is with the camera. When you start it and take a photo immediately, the photo will be black and white, or partially blocked with a green filter. But, if you zoom in and out, it will take a normal photo.
Additionally, if you rotate the phone, the app blocks for a few seconds. Some times it recovers, other times it won't.

Thank you again. I hope you can troubleshoot this camera issue.

Reactions: JustAnAverageGuy_19

ErickGMS

Aug 11, 2020
WhatsApp audio issue

I have a problem with the audio in the voice notes in WhatsApp, as it does not record any sound

My microphone works fine, I tested it in calls and even in Google assistant, so I don't know what to do :confused:

Any fix to this?:(

Olly706

Sep 23, 2020
Liège
almost perfect!

Hello

Thanks for this excellent ROM, I have been using it for 1 month, almost everything is working fine, I have no green camera issues.

i only have a little problem sending multiple sms at once, people tell me they receive them multiple times .. so i just have to be careful, but if the problem can be fixed i'm taken.

Anything else, do you think it's possible to connect a PS3 controller? "sixaxis comptability checker" recognizes the controller, but "sixaxis controller" does not recognize it, any idea?

thank you in advance and again bravos for this great job!

(text automatically translated, sorry if there are mistakes)

paradoxical_s

Jul 31, 2021
Work fine perfectly?
I am experiencing a battery problem. In the morning, it automatically turned off and showed 0% charge although I charged it to 100% at night. To switch on the phone I had to put it on charge, if I remove from charge it turns off. Anpther thing, after putting it on charge for 10 mins, it started showing 60% charge. I checked screen time, it was very less. Battery usage graph was abnormal, it went for 100 to 80 in a polite way and then suddenly to 0%.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's Working :
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Mobile Network (Calling, Data, etc.)
    • Audio
    • Camera
    • Fingerprint Sensor
    • Call Recording
    • Signal Indicator
    • GPS
    • Sensors

LineageOS issue:
    • Permissive SeLinux
    • You can tell in comments

Instructions :
    • Download and Use Orangefox latest recovery. (Recommended)
    • Download the latest build GApps (if needed)
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build GApps (if needed)
    • Reboot
    • If on setup wizard system ui fc, just bypass it.

Downloads :
    LineageOS-17.1-2020-02-11~4.9.213Kernel

Sources :

Thanks to :
    • Vince-Beast Github
    • rama982
    • LineageOS

Support:
    Telegram

If you like Genom Kernel, stay tune on their channel~GenomKernel Channel

Last update: 2020-02-11
    Work fine perfectly?
    Cast work ngga ya bro dev?

Belum coba Gan ga Ada bahan soalnya
    Great work!
    Only issue is with the camera. When you start it and take a photo immediately, the photo will be black and white, or partially blocked with a green filter. But, if you zoom in and out, it will take a normal photo.
    Additionally, if you rotate the phone, the app blocks for a few seconds. Some times it recovers, other times it won't.

Thank you again. I hope you can troubleshoot this camera issue.