Search This thread

ajithzres

Jul 10, 2014
Chennai
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F6hjdrBL.png

This is ViperOS

Disclaimer:
HTML:
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.

"This is a user friendly thread. All feature requests will be heard and considered. I am not against anything that doesn't stray too far away from the original idea of the ROM! Helping one another is also encouraged! Please be respectful and you will always be treated the same way, we are all here for a good experience."

About:

We are a Brazilian team, ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.​

Features:

HTML:
Statusbar

QS settings
Clock statusbar settings
Battery style
Carrier label
Network traffic
4G/LTE icon toggle
Rounded corner settings
QS for Reboot/Recovery

Recents
Style recents AOSP and QuickStep
Button clear and Membar for recents AOSP

Lockscreen
Face auto unlock
WheaterClient
Battery info Charging

System
Color engine
theme QS style
Buttons and navbar settings
LED battery Charging
LED notifications colors
Power Menu advanced
Fonts packages

Many other customizations, install and take a look

Download: ViperOS

Credits & Thanks:

All ViperOS Team
LineageOS team
RevengeOS Team

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] VIPER OS 6.4 - PIE [9.0][oneplus3][24/05/2019], ROM for the OnePlus 3T

Contributors
ajithzres
Source Code: https://github.com/ViperOS
Kernel Source: https://github.com/GZR-Kernels/kernel_oneplus_msm8996.git
Vendor: https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_oneplus.git
Device tree: https://github.com/ajithzres/android_device_oneplus_oneplus3

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-05-24

Created 2019-05-24
Last Updated 2019-05-24

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190524-115542_Quickstep.png
    Screenshot_20190524-115542_Quickstep.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 3,260
  • Screenshot_20190524-115616_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190524-115616_Settings.png
    132.6 KB · Views: 3,280
  • Screenshot_20190524-115705_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190524-115705_Settings.png
    128.5 KB · Views: 3,226
  • Screenshot_20190524-115715_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20190524-115715_Settings.png
    221 KB · Views: 3,149
Last edited:

sandeep_kumar

Feb 21, 2017
Indore
I installed this ROM on last night. Here are my experience with this ROM:
1) The ROM has equal performance as of Lineage OS while switching apps and scrolling the page as per my usage. Definitely you will be greeted with Sellinux Enforcing, Privacy Guard, Lineage OS Trust but Quick step lawncher as the default one.
2) It has good amount of features as listed in OP. The good thing is that feature section is organized very well. Unlike others fully featured ROMs ( You know what are those?), You may find difficulty in searching the proper feature and its location in setting menu and then submenu but in this ROM you can get easily.
3)Theme engine for setting panel is unique as seen in screen shot.
4) It has dedicated styles for QS panel with the preview before applying. Just look at your favorite style and then tap to confirm.
Over all it is good ROM. Let's check the battery back up too after prolonged usage.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajithzres

ajithzres

Jul 10, 2014
Chennai
Thanks for your feedback

I installed this ROM on last night. Here are my experience with this ROM:
1) The ROM has equal performance as of Lineage OS while switching apps and scrolling the page as per my usage. Definitely you will be greeted with Sellinux Enforcing, Privacy Guard, Lineage OS Trust but Quick step lawncher as the default one.
2) It has good amount of features as listed in OP. The good thing is that feature section is organized very well. Unlike others fully featured ROMs ( You know what are those?), You may find difficulty in searching the proper feature and its location in setting menu and then submenu but in this ROM you can get easily.
3)Theme engine for setting panel is unique as seen in screen shot.
4) It has dedicated styles for QS panel with the preview before applying. Just look at your favorite style and then tap to confirm.
Over all it is good ROM. Let's check the battery back up too after prolonged usage.

Thanks for your feedback on the rom, as this is an unofficial thread you are free to use any custom kernel out there if you are not satisfied with the battery usage with stock kernel. Any way please share your findings on battery backup.

ajithzres

Jul 10, 2014
Chennai
@Moderators could you please close this thread or delete it ? as I have copied this thread to 3/3t cross device development section

niko1plus

Dec 6, 2014
Clean room, only things that don't seem to work for now are the notification slider, and hdr in the camera. Otherwise silky smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts