• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][W.I.P]LineageOS for Redmi Note 9S/9Pro[curtana/joyeuse]

Search This thread

moffa~

Jan 6, 2011
tldr; use the LeddaZ build

Downloads:
ROM
Lineage Recovery

Hello XDA,
I'm posting a build using the unified curtana build code that's on github. I have a joyeuse (9 Pro) so I can't really test it on the 9S (curtana). I've been testing it out for a couple of days and haven't had any bugs other than status bar centered items.

Bugs / not working / To do:
Wireguard support Added 18-Sept
Play Store certification (Workaround using MagiskHide Props Config)
64 MP camera module seems to work only with the ANX Camera ver 185(not included). You must manually add all permissions.
Status bar text around the front camera

Code:
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Device: https://github.com/xiaomi-sm6250-devs/android_device_xiaomi_curtana-unified
Kernel: https://github.com/xiaomi-sm6250-devs/android_kernel_xiaomi_sm6250
Vendor: https://gitlab.com/m0sin/proprietary_vendor_xiaomi_curtana

Last edited:

moffa~

Jan 6, 2011
How to install? Anything I need to look at?
If you are coming from stock, I installed the Lineage recovery, installed the ROM. After it rebooted, I went back to install OpenGapps and Magisk.

I tried going from stock using Pbrp but it failed for me. After Lineage was installed, PBRP worked fine.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2020
Installed successful on
Note pro 9 a Joyeuse (global) with 64mp cam , nfc and Lte aka a M2003J6B2G

Only recovery from lineage worked for me ... it also enables fastbootd !!
Rooting with magiskmanager wasnt possible via patching boot.img but flashing Magisk-v20.4.zip via recovery worked .
nfc works too
fastcharge seems so work fine ...
lte seems to work too
will try anx cam and 64 mpx tomorrow ... //edit - ANXCameraUnity_185.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker and 48MPFixQ_170.SophisticatedFatBetafish make it work too ....

thx

Last edited:

[email protected]

Mar 8, 2018
I installed the ANXCameraUnity_185.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip and the camera app crash all time. Should I install and the 48MPFixQ_170.SophisticatedFatBetafish.zip?
Thank you for this nice rom, keep walking.

moffa~

Jan 6, 2011
I installed the ANXCameraUnity_185.SaltyIntelligentPlainsqueaker.zip and the camera app crash all time. Should I install and the 48MPFixQ_170.SophisticatedFatBetafish.zip?
Thank you for this nice rom, keep walking.

Yes, install the 48 MP Fix to add the 48 MP camera. It's crashing because you need to manually fix the permissions on the app. After you allow everything it'll crash once then work fine.

didicola

Feb 15, 2009
If you are coming from stock, I installed the Lineage recovery, installed the ROM. After it rebooted, I went back to install OpenGapps and Magisk.

I tried going from stock using Pbrp but it failed for me. After Lineage was installed, PBRP worked fine.

so basically we flash on joyeuse a curtana recovery in order to flash a curtana rom and then we flash back the joyeuse recovery right?

moffa~

Jan 6, 2011
so basically we flash on joyeuse a curtana recovery in order to flash a curtana rom and then we flash back the joyeuse recovery right?
Not sure I understand what you are saying. The build is joyeuse/curtana unified. I don't like not being able to flash zips without sideloading so I'm using the PBRP recovery. For the initial flash I used my PC and the Lineage Recovery.

kyto

Sep 9, 2007
Obregon
Excellent rom, I have used it since its publication, and so far no problem. The performance of the battery seems to me outstanding, and to this day, it is the only one in which an indispensable application for me (Sony Music) works without problem. I hope the excellent work continues, and it even became an official version. Thanks!

vanmaitrangchu

Jan 5, 2013
Theoretically yes. Please share your experience if you try it out.

When i used mi note 3, lineage is bettest rom for me. But it is officical. with mi note 9s (4/64) i got few bug, i try test it again.
first day i got:
when flash, i have some problem, but it easy, forget it. after that i reboot system, 2 minute its done. reboot to recovery to flash gapp (nano), reboot, but i can sync adress from google :(.
Try again, i wipe all data (rom in sd card), flash again. reboot device, wait rom instal, reboot recovery, flash gapp again, reboot, it ok :v i dont know why!
some thing i dont like with rom:
- dial not support dual sim, mean: icon sim1 sim2 when use dial pad. i use 2 sim.
- swicht speaker too much make phone restart (im shiper, i usally switch), it make me crazy.
- no 1 hand mod, i ussally use it with 1 hand, to big to use.
And else i like this rom, from mi note 3.
Sorry, my english very bad! I hope offical soon, thanks so much!

moffa~

Jan 6, 2011
When i used mi note 3, lineage is bettest rom for me. But it is officical. with mi note 9s (4/64) i got few bug, i try test it again.
first day i got:
when flash, i have some problem, but it easy, forget it. after that i reboot system, 2 minute its done. reboot to recovery to flash gapp (nano), reboot, but i can sync adress from google :(.
Try again, i wipe all data (rom in sd card), flash again. reboot device, wait rom instal, reboot recovery, flash gapp again, reboot, it ok :v i dont know why!
some thing i dont like with rom:
- dial not support dual sim, mean: icon sim1 sim2 when use dial pad. i use 2 sim.
- swicht speaker too much make phone restart (im shiper, i usally switch), it make me crazy.
- no 1 hand mod, i ussally use it with 1 hand, to big to use.
And else i like this rom, from mi note 3.
Sorry, my english very bad! I hope offical soon, thanks so much!
Thanks for testing it out.
Unfortunately, I don't have a second sim card to test it with.
I have no problem using the speaker phone at all. Could you grab the logs, maybe I can look into it.
It looks like one-hand mode was removed from Lineage. There are gestures for navigation. It works about 90% of the time for me.

------Edit-------
I tested my phone out with a second sim card today and had no issues. Is anyone else having issues with a second sim card?

Last edited:

vanmaitrangchu

Jan 5, 2013
Thanks for testing it out.
Unfortunately, I don't have a second sim card to test it with.
I have no problem using the speaker phone at all. Could you grab the logs, maybe I can look into it.
It looks like one-hand mode was removed from Lineage. There are gestures for navigation. It works about 90% of the time for me.

------Edit-------
I tested my phone out with a second sim card today and had no issues. Is anyone else having issues with a second sim card?
The problem occurs when turning on the speakerphone while calling. End of the call without turning off the speakerphone, the next call will easily lose sound. Ratio 1/5. Trying to turn on and off the speakerphone is very easy to reset the device.
Regarding the 2 sim issue: I mean there is no separate button for the 2 sims in the dial pad. Like the dial pad of the EU version, very convenient.
I need one hand mod, too hight with my hand. like picture.

Attachments

• 120357440_1246573262375431_2841187078893264980_n.jpg
    120357440_1246573262375431_2841187078893264980_n.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited: