#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
PHONES CAN BE LIVE SAVERS. THIS DEVICE IS NOT SUITABLE AS YOUR ONLY MEANS FOR COMMUNICATIONS AND IS NOT BEEN TESTED TO SUPPORT EMERGENCY CALLS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANOTHER PHONE WITH YOU.
CyanogenMod/CWM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
This is a rom for fairphone FP1 - 1st edition, repartitioned as of Cherry 1.6.
Do not install on any other device than the FP1 - I have not tested it on other devices and I do not have the FP1U1 (second edition).
This is basically the same rom as the KK build I do for the Wiko Stairway with a few FP1 changes (esp of course the kernel, magnetometer service, other minor differences). It uses a blob from the Wiko mtk-ril.so as the original FP1 blob crashes the rild.
- SIM1 for phone calls (incoming/outgoing) and SMS, data (2g, 3g)
- SIM2 is a WIP
- Audio (microphone - now also outside phone calls, loudspeaker, headphones, OK google)
- Wifi (not wifi direct)
- GPS (no A-GPS yet nor EPO assist files, so the fix can take a bit)
- hw composer
- camera for taking pictures (not video)
- wifi and usb tethering
- battery usage stats (expect the usage for Display to be very unprecise)
- candy crush, facebook and twitter
What doesn't work, known bugs:
- 2nd sim card 3G switch
- Dual SIM is a WIP and has some bugs (data connection instability, etc.)
- camera for "movies" does not work
- (hw) video en/decoding not enabled
- bluetooth not available
- FM radio not available
- A-GPS does not work, GPS works though but slowish
- rest of MTK specifics (what?)
- ... you tell me
Credits: many thanks go to the omnirom project as they have done lots for mt6589 already (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/topic:mt6589,n,z). Esp to xplodwild and drshadow, pawitp, dhacker29, keesj, tmp_
- Install latest CWM linked in this thread (for installation see in: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2615613) - if you don't have it yet, make sure you backup recovery.img
- Make a backup with CWM - you will want to go back to stock, don't blame me if you don't have a backup!!!
- copy the .zip to the phone and flash the zip with CWM
- copy the gapps to phone and install the zip (see: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps - this is CM11)
Android: https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/q/topic:mt6589,n,z - more to come
- sync with CM (~M10)