* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
PHONES CAN BE LIFE SAVERS. THIS DEVICE IS NOT SUITABLE AS YOUR ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION AND HAS NOT BEEN TESTED TO SUPPORT EMERGENCY CALLS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANOTHER PHONE WITH YOU!!!
CyanogenMod/CWM is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
This is a rom for Wiko Stairway. Do not install on any other device than the Wiko Stairway - I have not tested it on other clones (e.g. the Canvas4 210). If you do it anyway and it works, please report here.
- SIM1 for phone calls (incoming/outgoing) and SMS, data (2g, 3g)
- SIM2 is a WIP
- Audio (microphone - now also outside phone calls, loudspeaker, headphones, OK google)
- Wifi (not wifi direct)
- GPS (no A-GPS yet nor EPO assist files, so the fix can take a bit)
- hw composer
- camera for taking pictures (not video)
- wifi and usb tethering
- battery usage stats (expect the usage for Display to be very unprecise)
- candy crush, facebook and twitter
What doesn't work, known bugs:
- 2nd sim card 3G switch
- Dual SIM is a WIP, not has some bugs (data connection instability, etc.)
- camera for "movies" does not work
- (hw) video en/decoding not enabled
- FM radio not available
- A-GPS does not work, GPS works though but slowish
- rest of MTK specifics (what?)
- Install new CWM linked in this thread (for installation see in: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2440304) - if you don't have it yet, make sure you backup recovery.img
- Make a backup with CWM - you will want to go back to stock, don't blame me if you don't have a backup!!!
- copy the cm_stairway-otaXYZ.zip to the phone and flash the zip with CWM
- copy the gapps to phone and install the zip (see: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps - this is CM11)
Changelog CM11 0.17
- sync with CM
- first attempt to make BT work: a2dp, car and file transfer seem to work (sometimes - I am not really sure who the culprit is: linux/windows or the phone. BT sucks). Thanks go to arcee who put me on the right track here.
Changelog CM11 0.8
- DualSIM fixes for some SIM cards (eg. SFR). Dual SIM still has some stability issues.
- Fligthmode fixes (still not 100% there, but at least doesn't hang anymore)
- approx. CM M7 (nightly from 15th of June)
Changelog CWM 0.4:
- kernel compressed with lzma and thus complete CWM fits on recovery partition.
- USB adb access works now again
Changelog CM11 0.2:
- wifi wpa_supplicant from android (with small hack). Wifi analyzer e.g. shows all networks etc.
- MultiSIM first working steps (still WIP, see 2nd post)