[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][x1s][SM-G980F/DS][10] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S20

DeHuMaNiZeD

Feb 20, 2011
Jastrebarsko
Nice, I'll try this out immediately. Do you need any helping hand regarding development ?
Thanks, regarding lineage-17.1 we won't continue to work on it actively, we switched to lineage-18.1 . i guess we can still manage it by ourselves, but feel free to use the trees and if you find any improvements we can check them out.

seujo

Nov 15, 2018
Paris
A small detail potentially relevant for Lineage 18 too:
As the camera lens is centered on the status bar, it does not allow to display correctly the connection transfer rate (when activated).

Knotte

Nov 19, 2012
Munich
Hi folks.
since this is my first multi-camera phone: if I flash LineageOS I won't be able to get the original Samsung camera app anymore, right? Are there any good camera apps that can make use of all of the 3 back cameras?
Thanks for your advice!

mclad

Sep 28, 2010
Perth
Hi folks.
since this is my first multi-camera phone: if I flash LineageOS I won't be able to get the original Samsung camera app anymore, right? Are there any good camera apps that can make use of all of the 3 back cameras?
Thanks for your advice!
That Samsung camera app is about the only thing I miss. And TWRP although really the lineage one does everything I require. Haven't tested desktop mode with an hdmi cable, such things didn't exist on my old s7 lol. Will try later...

Looking forward to progress and R, thanks for the hard work team.

Reactions: Knotte