[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][x1s][SM-G980F/DS][10] Resurrection Remix v8.6.6 for Samsung Galaxy S20

Search This thread

xBrownieCodez

Apr 22, 2018

rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesomecombination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters

rrinstall.png

Download the provided lineage recovery ( Others will not work! And encryption only works properly with the provided lineage recovery! )
Flash it with Odin/Heimdall or whatever way
go to Wipe > format data/factory reset - This will wipe your INTERNAL storage, so please back up your important files before doing this!
Go to Apply update > install it
It will say that signature verification is failed, just choose install anyway
OPTIONAL: Install gapps

rrdownload.png

ROM Download

Lineage Recovery
GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
Device Source

rrthanks.png

Special thanks to @Linux4 who helped me with some build issues.
And @DeHuMaNiZeD and the Exynoobs team For the device tree.

XDA Developers
LineageOs Team
AICP
Crdroid
AOSIP
DU
Xtended
Evolution X
Bliss
Omni Team
And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixofficial

rrbugs.png

NFC
Fingerprint enrollment may fail on setup and in settings for a few times, but eventually it works.
There may be more issues so please let me know

rrsocial.png

Device Name - Samsung Galaxy S20
Device Codename - G980F
ROM Status - UNOFFICIAL
Current ROM Version - v 8.6.6
Support: https://t.me/Exynoobs

Last edited:

TizSpeedy888

Jan 28, 2021
s20 988b boots fine but gets to the first page then when i press next it sits on the just a sec with round spinning blue thing.

xBrownieCodez

Apr 22, 2018
yeah ive tried the pico and stock gapps and nikgapps allso tryed magisk install it gets to the hello bit then when you press start it loops beetween rr logo and just a sec bit if i dont install gapps it boots but no screen on i just hear and feel interactions.

hmm weird, works for me but i will look into it

TizSpeedy888

Jan 28, 2021
do you think it could be anythink to do with wifi thats the screen it should go to after i press start on first boot.

xo.en

Jul 5, 2014
Spalding, England
YEEEEEESSSSS!
THANK YOU FOR THIS ROM!!!
OMG, OMG, this is absolutely fantastic day for me, because of this thread, YESSSS.
I bought s2 5g few days ago and I was shocked, that there was no RR for this machine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesomecombination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters

rrinstall.png

Download the provided lineage recovery ( Others will not work! And encryption only works properly with the provided lineage recovery! )
    Flash it with Odin/Heimdall or whatever way
    go to Wipe > format data/factory reset - This will wipe your INTERNAL storage, so please back up your important files before doing this!
    Go to Apply update > install it
    It will say that signature verification is failed, just choose install anyway
    OPTIONAL: Install gapps

rrdownload.png

ROM Download

Lineage Recovery
    GApps

rrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Device Source

rrthanks.png

Special thanks to @Linux4 who helped me with some build issues.
    And @DeHuMaNiZeD and the Exynoobs team For the device tree.

XDA Developers
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixofficial

rrbugs.png

NFC
    Fingerprint enrollment may fail on setup and in settings for a few times, but eventually it works.
    There may be more issues so please let me know

rrsocial.png

Device Name - Samsung Galaxy S20
    Device Codename - G980F
    ROM Status - UNOFFICIAL
    Current ROM Version - v 8.6.6
    Support: https://t.me/Exynoobs

is it possible to install this from oneui3? or must it be from oneui2 like lineage os
    Only oneui 2 works, but today @DeHuMaNiZeD and @Linux4 might release LOS 18.1 which works on oneui 3
    Seen as you bossed the cr droid android 11 port any chance you will be doing rr android 11 port lol. when you get time that is.
    ressurection remix wasnt updated to android 11 yet
    s20 988b boots fine but gets to the first page then when i press next it sits on the just a sec with round spinning blue thing.
    did you flash gapps?
    did you flash gapps?

yeah ive tried the pico and stock gapps and nikgapps allso tryed magisk install it gets to the hello bit then when you press start it loops beetween rr logo and just a sec bit if i dont install gapps it boots but no screen on i just hear and feel interactions.