[ROM][UNSTABLE][BETA][8.1.0][TREBLE]LineageOS 15.1 for Vince

soulaiman

Oct 30, 2009
Ghent
A very small bug that I discovered. While setting up the device you can connect to a public wifi network but you can't login. There's no browser popup.
Also the Max brightness is way too low.

Another bug is that vibration isn't working.

Other than that it's very smooth.

Thank you for the ROM and I wish you all the success with the development !

Last edited:

ProtoDeVNan0

Apr 3, 2013
Can confirm that it works fine :D. (It was ported by me so don't worry guys, it's real and safe :) )

So far I tried:
Phh Treble 8.1.0
LineageOS 15.1
Resurrection Remix O/6.0.0

They all work fine.

Sound works in Bluetooth by the way. So it's not too bad.

Been using Phh Treble for like 2 days now and it's really nice. Crazy smooth and fast too.

Stampyron

Dec 24, 2017
Can confirm that it works fine :D. (It was ported by me so don't worry guys, it's real and safe :) )

So far I tried:
Phh Treble 8.1.0
LineageOS 15.1
Resurrection Remix O/6.0.0

They all work fine.

Sound works in Bluetooth by the way. So it's not too bad.

Been using Phh Treble for like 2 days now and it's really nice. Crazy smooth and fast too.
Gapps and magisk not working though:confused:. Still, the rom was really smooth, but without gapps, magisk and sound I had to go back to AEX ?

Bomirr

Aug 19, 2013
Managed to install but there are still errors from the first post no sound etc, so it should be Do something wrong?

Last edited:

ProtoDeVNan0

Apr 3, 2013
Gapps and magisk not working though:confused:. Still, the rom was really smooth, but without gapps, magisk and sound I had to go back to AEX
SuperSU or Magisk won't work because of sepolicy changes.

You can use Phh's SuperUser from Play Store to get root.

And GApps work fine here. So Idk.

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you bro
Installed Treble LineageOS 15.1 on my device
I Can use the Resurrection Remix Image for ARM64 A-only device?
:confused:
Yes, works this Image for ARM64 A-only device from this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/pr...opment/resurrection-remix-phh-treble-t3767688 I installed just to trying through RedWolf recovery that can flash system image; wipe first cache, dalvik cache, system and flash it, your boot will be preserved.

RR has more features but the same issue, no working sound

Last edited:

Stampyron

Dec 24, 2017
SuperSU or Magisk won't work because of sepolicy changes.

You can use Phh's SuperUser from Play Store to get root.

And GApps work fine here. So Idk.
Will try superuser later. What gapps you used? I used GZRgapps and opengapps but it didn't work. GZRgapps keeps saying my sdk is blank and this gapps is for sdk27 so can't install. Opengapps sometimes said sdk is blank and this gapps is for sdk27 so can't install and sometimes said my internal storage not enough space, but my internal storage has 6GB free:confused:. Maybe you need to flash it at some order?:confused:

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

BTW, there were a couple times I managed to flash GZRgapps (maybe just lucky I don't know) but when the phone booted google play services keep crashing:rolleyes: