[ROM][UNSTABLE][BETA][8.1.0][TREBLE]LineageOS 15.1 for Vince

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
so i suppose first i install treble army64-A .img and then the lineage Rom??i m a litle bit confused...
No need, this is a AOSP image based, You have to install directly LineageOs with Treble support for our device.

If you want to try to see how it looks after to install LineageOs you can install this GSI (Generic System image) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=890129502657595514 to do a clean install wipe first cache, ART Dalvik and system then flash this image with Red Wolf recovery.

Last edited:

Stampyron

Dec 24, 2017
so i suppose first i install treble army64-A .img and then the lineage Rom??i m a litle bit confused...
First, you install the LOS15.1 by tingyichen first to get treble support. Then, you flash the TWRP with treble support mentioned in the previous page. After that you flash GSI

soulaiman

Oct 30, 2009
Ghent
how to fix this?
No idea specifically because I use another TWRP image, but just flash it with fastboot like you would flashed a normal system image.

So first go into your recovery and perform a factory reset like you always do before flashing a new rom.
Then reboot in fastboot mode (either by selecting reboot>bootloader in TWRP or by starting your phone with the volume down button) and just type fastboot flash system image_name.img

arnob216

Jan 20, 2012
Dhaka
So I tried both LineageOS 15.1 and PHH Treble (AOSP 8.1). The steps I followed were:
1) Went to TWRP
2) Wiped partitions
3) Flashed this LineageOS 15.1 rom. I was able to use it from then.
4) I flashed the treble supported TWRP recovery image.
5) Flashed the "system.img for A-only ARM64 devices with GApps and SU" of PHH treble rom.

Now everything can be tested in this way without any problem. But people who do not know yet, none of the roms will yet give you camera, audio, fingerprint unlock.

senseijtitus

Oct 17, 2015
Kochin
Did you manage to unlock the bootloader on Indian RN5? My device is MEI7, have permission, still couldn't get through 86006 error. I'm on Global Beta.
I think you need to install Chinese dev version of miui for unlocking . I have not unlocked yet. Just got phone on Tuesday. Looking to collect enough info on unlocking and twrp suitable for treble support in the device.

Stampyron

Dec 24, 2017
I think you need to install Chinese dev version of miui for unlocking . I have not unlocked yet. Just got phone on Tuesday. Looking to collect enough info on unlocking and twrp suitable for treble support in the device.
#Off Topic#
I unlocked through global dev, MEG7 though

akanesaki31

Feb 14, 2016
Tried and succeed.
1. Flash the LineageOS zip from 1st post.
2. Flash the Treble TWRP via current TWRP. Yes we can install img from TWRP directly.
3. Reboot to new TWRP. Install any GSI you want(A only). But for now, we will not have audio, fingerprint, camera... working.

Reactions: Dicky Pratama

attitude12

Jul 26, 2013
I've read somewhere on a telegram group that the sound and FP were fixed and i don't remember where. Is that true? Or was i dreaming about that? :)