[ROM] [UPDATE - 03/25] PG58IMG.zip - ICS for Sensation via Bootloader

Search This thread

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
SENSATION XE/LE ROM (with beats AUDIO)

FAQ:

I have rebuilded the ROM's from scratch and also left the ROM by default. I have tested the flashing procedure and usage for the device the last 3 day's and it's working without ANY bugs. Even my girlfriend hasn't found one :D

Q: How to flash?
A: Copy the file to the SDCARD, reboot your phone and power off. Keep
VOL-DOWN pressed and switch it on. If you are now within the bootloader release the VOL-DOWN key.

Q: Will I loose root?
A: NO!!!! My PG58IMG will flash from any ROM to ICS without loosing root.

Q: What ROM is required to flash?
A: I don't care about this. It only might cause troubles with IOS5 installed on your Sensation. :)

Q: Any bugs inside? Ringtone working?
A: NO BUGS! And everything else is working! Only problem with SUPERUSER. Don't claim to me when you try to update the file. The web site is offline.

Q: Hey!! What's about the other ROM? Sensation without beats Audio?
A: Don't cry! You can use the Sensation XE ROM even if you have a normal device. Don't care about this. But the other PG58IMG ROM update is in progress.

Q: WTF you have done - this ROM is so incredible fast??
A: Don't ask me :) It's a little secret. But every setting is still by default.

Q: Bootloader lock or things like this?
A: Nothing of this will happens. I have a normal device. And I flashed my device round about 50 times the last 2 weeks and it's still unlocked.

Q: Is it required to have a rooted device?
A: Yes. You need to have a rooted device for this ROM.

>

IF YOU HAVE FLASHED THE ROM TO YOUR DEVICE PLEASE ONLY REBOOT AND DON'T TOUCH YOUR DEVICE UNTIL IT IS FINISHED!!!!

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE SENSE LOCK SCREEN
UNLOCK IT, WAIT UNILT YOU SEE THE FINISH MESSAGE AND THAN CLICK OK!!!!

AFTER THIS YOU CAN START TO SETUP YOUR DEVICE

This ROM based on the OTA Update:
OTA_PYRAMID_LE_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_3.32.401.105-1.73.401.4_P_release_246589q3t6rh79ci68p68k.zip

Base for this Update:
RUU_Pyramid_LE_HTC_Europe_1.73.401.4_Radio_10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2_release_220036_signed

Download & Mirror:
Currently all downloads are removed. If someone can provide a mirror pls. PM me.

What is inside?
- ROM 3.32.401.105 RELEASE
- Busybox 1.19.4
- Superuser 3.07
- Touch Recovery (...sorry folks, but with the default thing you can do nothing)
- Rooted device

FYI:
If you have questions don't ask me - ask the communinty here. EVERY PM will be ignored.

Enjoy it and have fun!

Last edited:

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
03/15/2012
Because of more or less some little issues on the ROM's I have rebuild them from scratch. At the moment I'm working on it to provide you an RUU File for Update your device.

03/21/2012

Still no RUU file from HTC. The PG58IMG for Sensation (XE) is done.

03/22/2012

Found solution for build in Superuser working by default. Will update the ROM.

03/25/2012

Superuser is now working without 2nd flash. Now the ROM is working on XE and nonXE Devices without problems.

BUGFIX & other Problems

ModelID Problem

If you have the Problem with ModelID you can fix this very easy.
1. Open the ZIP File and edit the android-info.txt
2. Change now the very first line from

Code:
modelid: PG5813001

to

Code:
modelid: PG5813000

3. Save it and flash the file

Last edited:

djigane

Nov 29, 2008
Dakar
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
At all it's effectively not a bad idea for those who want to flash from scratch and full wipe. It will be interesting if you can add the firmware and radio needed to run the rom in the PGXXXX file...

MrT69

May 9, 2006
Königsbrunn
www.keweon.de
In the meantime my girlfriend found some issues with Alarm Clock and other background sounds.

Anyone else with this problem?

It seems the LE image with beats Audio will not work by default on standard devices. Damn...

I will upload the other image this evening.

If someone else has the same troubles please report. Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SENSATION XE/LE ROM (with beats AUDIO)

FAQ:

I have rebuilded the ROM's from scratch and also left the ROM by default. I have tested the flashing procedure and usage for the device the last 3 day's and it's working without ANY bugs. Even my girlfriend hasn't found one :D

Q: How to flash?
    A: Copy the file to the SDCARD, reboot your phone and power off. Keep
    VOL-DOWN pressed and switch it on. If you are now within the bootloader release the VOL-DOWN key.

Q: Will I loose root?
    A: NO!!!! My PG58IMG will flash from any ROM to ICS without loosing root.

Q: What ROM is required to flash?
    A: I don't care about this. It only might cause troubles with IOS5 installed on your Sensation. :)

Q: Any bugs inside? Ringtone working?
    A: NO BUGS! And everything else is working! Only problem with SUPERUSER. Don't claim to me when you try to update the file. The web site is offline.

Q: Hey!! What's about the other ROM? Sensation without beats Audio?
    A: Don't cry! You can use the Sensation XE ROM even if you have a normal device. Don't care about this. But the other PG58IMG ROM update is in progress.

Q: WTF you have done - this ROM is so incredible fast??
    A: Don't ask me :) It's a little secret. But every setting is still by default.

Q: Bootloader lock or things like this?
    A: Nothing of this will happens. I have a normal device. And I flashed my device round about 50 times the last 2 weeks and it's still unlocked.

Q: Is it required to have a rooted device?
    A: Yes. You need to have a rooted device for this ROM.

>

IF YOU HAVE FLASHED THE ROM TO YOUR DEVICE PLEASE ONLY REBOOT AND DON'T TOUCH YOUR DEVICE UNTIL IT IS FINISHED!!!!

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE SENSE LOCK SCREEN
    UNLOCK IT, WAIT UNILT YOU SEE THE FINISH MESSAGE AND THAN CLICK OK!!!!

AFTER THIS YOU CAN START TO SETUP YOUR DEVICE

This ROM based on the OTA Update:
    OTA_PYRAMID_LE_ICS_35_S_HTC_Europe_3.32.401.105-1.73.401.4_P_release_246589q3t6rh79ci68p68k.zip

Base for this Update:
    RUU_Pyramid_LE_HTC_Europe_1.73.401.4_Radio_10.58.9035.00U_10.15.9035.02_2_release_220036_signed

Download & Mirror:
    Currently all downloads are removed. If someone can provide a mirror pls. PM me.

What is inside?
    - ROM 3.32.401.105 RELEASE
    - Busybox 1.19.4
    - Superuser 3.07
    - Touch Recovery (...sorry folks, but with the default thing you can do nothing)
    - Rooted device

FYI:
    If you have questions don't ask me - ask the communinty here. EVERY PM will be ignored.

Enjoy it and have fun!
    03/15/2012
    Because of more or less some little issues on the ROM's I have rebuild them from scratch. At the moment I'm working on it to provide you an RUU File for Update your device.

03/21/2012

Still no RUU file from HTC. The PG58IMG for Sensation (XE) is done.

03/22/2012

Found solution for build in Superuser working by default. Will update the ROM.

03/25/2012

Superuser is now working without 2nd flash. Now the ROM is working on XE and nonXE Devices without problems.

BUGFIX & other Problems

ModelID Problem

If you have the Problem with ModelID you can fix this very easy.
    1. Open the ZIP File and edit the android-info.txt
    2. Change now the very first line from

Code:
    modelid: PG5813001

to

Code:
    modelid: PG5813000

3. Save it and flash the file
    yeah i need access into my phone to do super cid correct? well my phone will not pass the htc screen after the failed update. im currently looking for stock rom in .zip format to pu ton my sd card and install. no luck so far.

the file i download from fielfatory is .exe no good right now.

did you download adb ?
    Manually put the phone in the bootloader/hboot mode
    Navigate to fastboot by pressing volume down and pressing power button to select (power off > vol down + power on)
    It will take you to the fastboot bootloader screen on your phone
    Connect your phone via USB
    Your Screen should now read fastboot USB

1 enter the command "fastboot oem writecid 11111111"
    2. enter the command "fastboot reboot-bootloader (Wait for it to reboot the bootloader)
    3. enter the command "fastboot getvar cid" [it should confirm your CID is 11111111]
    4. enter the command "fastboot reboot"
    5. You can now flash any ROM you like.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Do I have to factory reset for this? Can I flash this over OrDroid Sense 4.0 ROM?
    Yes you can, it will do full wipe itself ....
    sory for noob question...can this flash to xe?

No problem mate, btw it is xe rom so no problems

********************This email is an automated notification from Dropbox that your Public links have been temporarily suspended for generating excessive traffic. Your Dropbox will continue to function normally with the exception of Public links.

This suspension is temporary (3 days for the first time).************

And just one person pushed thanks button....

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium....
    links are deleted!!!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47229837/PG58IMGics.zip Just rename it to PG58IMG.zip and you are good to flash

looks like no one is interested.... should i take the link down ?