[ROM][UPDATE][10.0][JOYEUSE][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/15]

Search This thread

brosmio

Sep 25, 2014
Bauru
I only know that 64mp works with anx. NFC should work but I haven't tried it yet. I don't know about 33w charging, I use a 15w charger, better for longevity. I only charge this huge battery overnight anyway.

And I don't know why but for some reason recorder app doesn't work which concerns me...

Which version of anx are you using btw?

poweredmert

Feb 15, 2019
Istanbul
Huge thanks!

Have you tried the latest version of anx?
I'm thinking about testing it!

No I'm not thinking about trying it, gcam works better for me anyway.

This is my battery usage btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200923-024438977.jpg
    Screenshot_20200923-024438977.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 168

GabbyWC

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Can anyone here confirm whether or not the IR blaster works in the current build of the official Pixel Experience ROM? I haven't had any success with that so far. As for the XDA users who asked about charging speed, the official ROM currently supports up to the 18W charging speed of curtana. 30W charging for joyeuse may be added later on. NFC is working with Google Pay as long as the device passes SafetyNet.

Last edited:

brosmio

Sep 25, 2014
Bauru
Can anyone here confirm whether or not the IR blaster works in the current build of the official Pixel Experience ROM? I haven't had any success with that so far. As for the XDA users who asked about charging speed, the official ROM currently supports up to the 18W charging speed of curtana. 30W charging for joyeuse may be added later on. NFC is working with Google Pay as long as the device passes SafetyNet.

IR Blaster did not work here.
Will try some other apps later!

MasterUK

Oct 30, 2015
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

what recovery are you using for joyeuse?

GabbyWC

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Redmi Note 9 Pro

Kacha13

Nov 4, 2013
I use the LineageOS recovery which is linked to in the first post at https://forum.xda-developers.com/re.../rom-lineageos-17-1-redmi-note-9-pro-t4144561. Follow the instructions there and if you encounter a file signature error when trying to flash the official Pixel Experience ROM, you can bypass it and the installation should still be successful.

Can you actually access the site? It times out for me all the time. Can you send me the recovery somehow?

Kacha13

Nov 4, 2013
His web site was down earlier but it's back online now.

Thanks! Just downloaded it. It was down nearly the whole day yesterday.

Let's see if I will have the same issues as with TWRP and PBRP... For some reason, during installation, it couldn't mount the vendor partition, which was previously unmounted. But the error message was that it doesn't exist and I couldn't mount it manually either.

Edit:

Ok, the flashing worked. Mobile Internet doesn't want to work though, I get immediately kicked out, even after configuring the APN. Similar, "Ok, Google" won't work, and I can not activate it. I have the feeling I missed something.

Last edited:

didicola

Feb 15, 2009
Thanks! Just downloaded it. It was down nearly the whole day yesterday.

Let's see if I will have the same issues as with TWRP and PBRP... For some reason, during installation, it couldn't mount the vendor partition, which was previously unmounted. But the error message was that it doesn't exist and I couldn't mount it manually either.

Edit:

Ok, the flashing worked. Mobile Internet doesn't want to work though, I get immediately kicked out, even after configuring the APN. Similar, "Ok, Google" won't work, and I can not activate it. I have the feeling I missed something.

can you reupload to megaupload allday down