• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

rom update WW_ZS660KL_16.0622.1907.33

Search This thread

lufermax

Jul 29, 2016
chiangmai

Remember, You're on your own from here. Follow the steps carefully, and patiently. If something breaks or blows up - You're on your own.

- This guide only applies to ASUS ROG II (SKU : ZS660KL)
* Ensure to log out from your Google Account Signed in on the device. If you forget this step, Later on, you'll be locked at first boot due to Google's FRP.
* Do not attempt this on x86/32bit operating systems. Some users have reported bricking issues due to RAW flasher not supporting 32bit Operating Systems.
* Download the WW (International ROM) file at the end of this post (This is if you're coming from CN Rom to International Rom)
* Extract all contents as is to your C: Drive
* (Refer to attached image for the file list)
* Connect the Phone to the PC in Fastboot Mode - Using the Black Type-C Port on the Side of the Device (Not the Charging port on the bottom)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eS8in5E_5KboRFa6mZZvkw0VtZoACPmO/view?fbclid=IwAR0YStZ160ny5bzMS_JwyCICvYSx1w63HtShUJHnvUCjdKu31vSEBF-QPc8[/URL]

Reactions: Firestrm_ZA

Swarai

Nov 4, 2013

Remember, You're on your own from here. Follow the steps carefully, and patiently. If something breaks or blows up - You're on your own.

* Ensure to log out from your Google Account Signed in on the device. If you forget this step, Later on, you'll be locked at first boot due to Google's FRP.
* Do not attempt this on x86/32bit operating systems. Some users have reported bricking issues due to RAW flasher not supporting 32bit Operating Systems.
* Download the WW (International ROM) file at the end of this post (This is if you're coming from CN Rom to International Rom)
* Connect the Phone to the PC in Fastboot Mode - Using the Black Type-C Port on the Side of the Device (Not the Charging port on the bottom)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eS8in5E_5KboRFa6mZZvkw0VtZoACPmO/view?fbclid=IwAR0YStZ160ny5bzMS_JwyCICvYSx1w63HtShUJHnvUCjdKu31vSEBF-QPc8[/URL]

Does the patched root image work on this update?

Swarai

Nov 4, 2013

Any idea what changes there are? Is it worth wiping?

Version WW-16.0622.1907.33
2019/09/092.2 GBytes
ZS660KL software Image:WW_V16.0622.1907.33, This software is only available to customers of WW version to update and use the
improved project:
1. Add three ROG dynamic wallpapers
2. Bright core evolution theme supports dynamic tablecloth effect
3. Correction can not open Wi -Fi hotspot problem

Reactions: xxBrun0xx

xxBrun0xx

Jan 1, 2012
CT
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
So I put the full WW update zip on my phone, phone said "update detected, tap to update". I click the notification, and get "update failed" right away. Phone is a Tencent edition converted to WW when I bought it, so bootloader is still locked. Any ideas how to update?

mzahiri

Nov 17, 2006
L.A.
So I put the full WW update zip on my phone, phone said "update detected, tap to update". I click the notification, and get "update failed" right away. Phone is a Tencent edition converted to WW when I bought it, so bootloader is still locked. Any ideas how to update?

It was mentioned in one of the other threads, the Tencent Version still identifies itself as needing the CN rom therefore we can't get OTA updates.

With that said, I think you have to flash each raw update via PC.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

zed011

Jan 18, 2011
No it doesn't wipe I just updated mine using the raw over the initial WW rom. We'll have to manually flash ourselves using the new raw files each time to update

Reactions: xxBrun0xx

Firestrm_ZA

Feb 12, 2015
Johannesburg
carbonite.co.za
I found full list of changes in this update

-Added three ROG live wallpapers
-Light Luminous Core theme supports live wallpaper effect
-Fixed the issue where occasionally can not turn on WiFi hotspot
-ROG Lighting Armor Case supports "Activate the Force" sound effects, such as alarm, ringtone, notification sound etc.
-Added Netflix shortcut
-Improved the preview lag issue in camera portrait mode
-Optimized camera parameters
-Optimized the flow of switching to the classic Pixel-like system style in setup wizard
-Optimized edge touch suppression effect
-Fixed AirTrigger's force level adjustment issue
-Fixed the issue where video or system sound occasionally cannot be played
-Fixed the occasional system restart issue in "MLTD (ミリシタ) "
-Fixed the issue where the phone screen app will appear quickly on the external screen when launching/leaving a portrait-only app on TwinView Dock II

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alternative download link:
    For general user: Mediafire
    For China user: BaiduYun(Pass: s3cy)
    I found full list of changes in this update

-Added three ROG live wallpapers
    -Light Luminous Core theme supports live wallpaper effect
    -Fixed the issue where occasionally can not turn on WiFi hotspot
    -ROG Lighting Armor Case supports "Activate the Force" sound effects, such as alarm, ringtone, notification sound etc.
    -Added Netflix shortcut
    -Improved the preview lag issue in camera portrait mode
    -Optimized camera parameters
    -Optimized the flow of switching to the classic Pixel-like system style in setup wizard
    -Optimized edge touch suppression effect
    -Fixed AirTrigger's force level adjustment issue
    -Fixed the issue where video or system sound occasionally cannot be played
    -Fixed the occasional system restart issue in "MLTD (ミリシタ) "
    -Fixed the issue where the phone screen app will appear quickly on the external screen when launching/leaving a portrait-only app on TwinView Dock II

Any idea what changes there are? Is it worth wiping?

Version WW-16.0622.1907.33
    2019/09/092.2 GBytes
    ZS660KL software Image:WW_V16.0622.1907.33, This software is only available to customers of WW version to update and use the
    improved project:
    1. Add three ROG dynamic wallpapers
    2. Bright core evolution theme supports dynamic tablecloth effect
    3. Correction can not open Wi -Fi hotspot problem
    No it doesn't wipe I just updated mine using the raw over the initial WW rom. We'll have to manually flash ourselves using the new raw files each time to update