• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Rom][Update4]Android Stock 2.3.3 From 2.4 sys dump+googles OTA GRI40 posted :)

Search This thread

gf_gollum

Sep 26, 2007
Just flash this as my first Gingerbread ROM - Pain having to full wipe (coming from ENOM) but stuff works as expect. I think that the battery life is a bit poorer, but Ill get a UC kernel and see if that is better. Good ROM! Thanks

dnsmo

Apr 19, 2010
Chicago
I install v4 and so far so good but would like to get more option like cm7 etc under setting or spare part?

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

kikgon

Aug 24, 2009
Google Maps...

I can't seem to get the Google Maps Navigation Directions to work. Won't lock on to GPS. Anyone else having this problem?

s15274n

Aug 12, 2009
N.C.
callip.wordpress.com
I flashed V3 on my wifes N1 the other day... she seemd to love it so far.

The only thing we are missing is the ability to unlock with the trackball. Is there an option to do that... may have missed it. Or, is there an app that will allow this?

Thanks for everything man... coming from enomther and she seems to like stock GB + your workings a lot more. I'm also in NC... just the cooler city :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well heres some bad news...I was working on Version 5 of my rom. Completely bricked my Nexus one.... Tmobile gave me a decent upgrade/trade in so i got the New Galaxy S 4g... I will leave Versions 3 and 4 of my rom up for everyone to enjoy an further it to bigger an better things. I will no longer be able to support or answer any tech questions since i do not own a nexus one anymore. Its been fun

3/3 5:45am Finally Ive finished testing and making sure the GRI40 is running smooth an flawless, Sorry it took so long to test, but it seems i hit my data cap of 5gigs in less than 8 days so it was slow on testing HSDPA speeds but thats all worked out now on my friends t-mo sim card i hit 4.5MB/s
    Rom features: A2sd set up on first boot. If you dont want it dont set a Ext3 partition
    Rooted with SU+busybox, Davik-Cache on SD, Deoxed file system, Zipaligned for ram. Few other things i cant remember because i spent 12 hours tryin to figure out why my data was so slow before i realized they capped me. This version is without the TB alerts. V3.1 with trackball alerts will be posted up here very shortly since trackball alerts will not work with A2sd because it reads trigger files.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6x9ng1m7589iuyd
    Radio download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G37OCBVB
    Nand recovery image: http://www.mediafire.com/?81h19gk0p880qra

For your complete an easy 2.3.3 GRI40 flash :D

Use Hboot to flash radio image

V3.Trackball Alerts are here at last!!! i would like to thank the creator of Light flow for allowing me to cook in the lite version of his app, The light flow app is probably the best trackball alert ive ever seen, Allows you to set trackball color to the type of alert it is. i used this app all night on my first version of the GRI40 and loved it so much i had to email and ask if i could use it. so yes i got permission from him to cook his app in. all the features of the rom are same as V3 without. Managed to get A2sd working with trackball alert app after i had already cooked the first one up. so take your pic, you can have trackball alerts or just the regular GRI40 :).. Also did a internal task killer mod on this V3.1 which in turn SHOULD free up more ram my processes status is showing 285MB of free ram so ENJOY, Feedback is always welcome, use Radio image above if you want.

Md5 checksum: c3baa58db0f47e067e6674078cd0620d
    Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y737tdq8kxevzro
    just tried the newly updated TB version
    md5 checked and it's correct...

error persists but the line no. changed from 110 to 111

when i flash it over i do wipe everything 3-4 times just to be completely sure and redo the partition on my SD card, i dunno why its throwing an error up but its flashing fine for me with the new Hboot. ill keep looking into the error an hopefully be able to figure out why its doing that.
    V4 will be released either tonight or tomorrow, with fixes for CLockwork recovery flashing, and some new tweeks :)