• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][Updated 2/12/14][Odexed Blue][MJ4][Odexed][Blue Themed and mods][3.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
I could use an assistant on this project if you want. I need somebody to offer up SystemUI morph options. Various pulldowns, carrier label text, toggles, and the like. I,personally, am not an option kind of guy so its always great when someone else steps up.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I'd be happy to help in any way I can, but you need to know...I'm limited to only prior experience with theming regular apks for my own personal use, primarily using VRTheming approach on deodexed ROMS. Back on the T-Mo Note 2 forum, I put out a few Aroma "Kitchens" for my favorite ROMS, to allow users to select various tweaks/options, so I'm pretty decent in the ways of Aroma, though haven't done any for a few months and non for the Note 3 yet.

If the help you could use falls within that level of experienced, then I'd be all to happy to do what I can. Though..I'm not very artsy :) I'm not a Photoshop guy, more like a Paint.net guy, and image manipulation generally done by adjusting hue/saturation...etc. when making my edits :)

fredgar75

Feb 18, 2012
Jacksonville
I'd be happy to help in any way I can, but you need to know...I'm limited to only prior experience with theming regular apks for my own personal use, primarily using VRTheming approach on deodexed ROMS. Back on the T-Mo Note 2 forum, I put out a few Aroma "Kitchens" for my favorite ROMS, to allow users to select various tweaks/options, so I'm pretty decent in the ways of Aroma, though haven't done any for a few months and non for the Note 3 yet.

If the help you could use falls within that level of experienced, then I'd be all to happy to do what I can. Though..I'm not very artsy :) I'm not a Photoshop guy, more like a Paint.net guy, and image manipulation generally done by adjusting hue/saturation...etc. when making my edits :)
Chogardjr is a good themer and rom builder. If asked nicely I believe he would offer some help. Sorry Cho about throwing your name out but I know you're a good guy.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

twig49

Mar 24, 2013
Lower 48
@steve. I posted a couple of pages back about a flashlight toggle. There is no toggle but I did find a built in widget. Assistive light 1x1. I hope this help anybody else looking for one.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Found a bug I think. I've never used samsung hub but I just tried and once it loads it closes. Anybody else seeing this?

Same here, though I don't use it either. Sounds like another Sammy spp to add along with the s health issue a few pages back. No one has mentioned if the have an active Sammy account. I don't, but I'm wondering if these apps require an account log in to function.

strongsteve

Recognized Themer
Apr 1, 2008
Dallas, TX
I will look into the Samsung Hub issue. I inverted it awhile back when I had different framework styles added and modded so that is probably the issue. I will just put the stock one back in. As far as Shealth, I never so much much as opened that app let alone decompiled it so that one is just gonna have to be "oh well" ed..

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2011
Sprint's service is pretty horrible. I have come to think of Sprint as the little engine that could, but most of the time doesn't. Its 2014 and still have these problems. But then again I don't know anyone who has T-Mobile could be just as bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackcanopy

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
Sprint's service is pretty horrible. I have come to think of Sprint as the little engine that could, but most of the time doesn't. Its 2014 and still have these problems. But then again I don't know anyone who has T-Mobile could be just as bad.

Very true, but I can say that I have service (not always the best) petty much everywhere I go even when friends using anther carrier has none. I've been with Sprint at least 15 years now, progress has been made, but perhaps it's just the loyalist in me speaking. As you said tho , Sprint has their issues, as do other carriers.

Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side, but is it healthier grass, or just smeared with more fertilizer?. :eek:

Last edited:

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
them phone costs thou ....

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
So does your contact phone...one way or the other, the cost of the phone is baked in, irrespective of carrier. The math adds up in your favor if you buy the phone, even on a monthly payment plan. Contract discounted phones are paid back by you for locking in for 2 years. The network provider more than make their money back.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.