- Aug 13, 2010
Team D.I.R.T is proud to introduce
Mangoed Chicken Se7en
This is the Rom that everyone has been waiting for since the creation of Team Ramen Noodles. This Rom was microwaved up by Mazdarider23 and myself. This Rom was going to be released back in January but was not due to the fact that we're longer part of Team Ramen Noodles. After a discussion with mazda we decided to release it on our site. Having it on there we decided to release it here as well. We had a lot of interest for it during creation and testing, but as life goes on and other projects come up. This one got left behind.
Fear not; it is here now for your flashing enjoyment.
Interest has soared higher than I think Mazda or myself ever anticipated. This Rom has even been featured on GoodandEvo.net, thank you Paul E King.
Please keep all negitive comments and trolling to yourself. This is a thread about the Rom, not how big your e-wang is
Disclaimer 1: We are not responsible for what you do to your phone. No one is holding gun to your head and forcing you to flash this.
Disclaimer 2: I, as well as mazdarider23, will attempt to keep up as much support here as we can, just remember that you can always join our site for further information and faster updates. We will continue to maintain both places to the best of our abilities.
- Based off CM7 Nightly 256
- Themed from the ground up by Mazdarider and myself
- This ROM was designed for speed and great battery life (took out a lot of things and added tweaks)
- GAPPS are included so no need for an extra zip
Credit and Thanks
- The whole team at CyanogenMod for this amazing AOSP base
- Tommytomatoe for answering all our stupid questions
- infamousteeboy for several kickass wallpapers
- RockoDev for bringing us Beats Audio to GB/ICS
- Tiamat for a kickass Kernel
- Papa Smurf151 for bringing his speed/performance tweaks
- Mazdarider for putting up with my constant wanting of perfection and changing things
- pvyParts for his awesome battery bar mod
- Google for the OS
- HTC and Sprint for the phone
- If I have left you out please let me know by PM
Check Post 2 for all links